Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (98635 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

That's nice. Am I the one that told u that Esther fasted and prayed?
no but you like Esther abi
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Judeoxide(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2022
Fragility6:

In 1995,a group of 9 wahabists were arrested for doing something similar during Abacha's regime. 8 were sentenced to death. The last person was spared coz he had connections. He was handed over to Mutallab (father of the Christmas day bomber and former first bank chairman). Mutallab pushed the killer into banking since he had a degree in economics.Man later went on to become CBN governor.The name of that man is Sanusi L. Sanusi... In Asari's voice 'how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you'
omoh, I knew that man is something else. Everything about him was and is still dark.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 7:00pm On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
no but you like Esther abi

So what did she do after praying and fasting?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Johnnygill(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2022
I hate this religion with Passion, they are bastards even the prophet.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Connected1: 7:31pm On May 13, 2022
Fragility6:

In 1995,a group of 9 wahabists were arrested for doing something similar during Abacha's regime. 8 were sentenced to death. The last person was spared coz he had connections. He was handed over to Mutallab (father of the Christmas day bomber and former first bank chairman). Mutallab pushed the killer into banking since he had a degree in economics.Man later went on to become CBN governor.The name of that man is Sanusi L. Sanusi... In Asari's voice 'how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you'

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by LtChisom: 8:02pm On May 13, 2022
MDK777:
Stop Using Social Media To Put Your Self Into Trouble. Stay Away From InsULTin IslaM And His Founder P.M SAW !

Prophet is a pig and allah is a mad smelly and rabid dog period. Their followers are cursed from birth.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by ofwest47(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
Religious discrepancies among the two Religious groups are the cause of religious disharmony in the country.
Even back in Israeli capital of Israel both the Jewish Religionists Muslims and Christians are living together with no disharmony and discrepancies among themselves but in Nigeria say No to the other .
In America and Europe are there no Muslims and Christians did they within themselves say that the God sent Prophet of one is no true prophet of God and it is there own alone is God sent so as to create disharmony and discrepancies among themselves to bring troubles within them.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

So what did she do after praying and fasting?
which Esther are you talking about?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
which Esther are you talking about?

Which one did u say fasted and prayed?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Which one did u say fasted and prayed?
the one of the bible
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 8:19pm On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
the one of the bible

So what did Esther do after praying and fasting?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by LtChisom: 8:20pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
As much as I condemn the act, let's calm down. the killers are guilty of religious extremism so was the victim. How could she have called post about their holy prophet nonsense? Was it right? When she knows these guys are extreme about their faith? If she's not a religious fanatic there wouldn't have been need for her to call Islamic posts "nonsense" it was very offensive. If a Christian has posted those things about Jesus would she have called it nonsense? It's a simple matter. Religious tolerance! Section 37 of the Constitution gives all Nigerians right to practice their religious beliefs openly anywhere in teaching, writing, and in behavior without any interference from any body. Did the Mohammed post hurt her in anyway? If yes then she is a fanatic herself because if she wasn't why didn't she exit the group if they were posting contents she didn't like rather than insult their faith as nonsense? Christians should change their behavior of "only my faith is good, others are evil" is very bad, that was how a Muslim was praying in front of shop in Kano and a Christian woman who is a pastor's wife was interrupting him aggressively that he should getaway from front of her shop, we all knew how that woman ended. Let us respect each other's beliefs, it will cost us nothing. Like I said she caused it on herself, she knew how they were b4 she called posts about Mohammed "Nonsense" , pls lets be wise

Mohamed is nonsense and a pig, allah is useless, worthless and a mad rabid dog period.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by shimolv: 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
Unfortunately, the Deborah's killing has reminded us of the lady who was stoned to death in 2002 because she had a baby outside wedlock. Nigeria later lost the right to host Miss World afterwards.

Which way Nigeria?

Watch this daily newspaper review by Thav TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTIm8DJMmhk
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Goodleader(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
I am not a Muslim but based on my about 4decades experience in the north, this barbaric act was not done in fulfillment of any Islamic dictate but some social hooligans just hid under religion to execute personal vendetta. As a Christian, I have read quran more severally but can not remember and quranic verse justifying this act. Apart from this, my interactions with learned islamic scholars over the years have proven that ISLAM is a religion of peace. Blasphemy, if actually committed, is punishable by death but that has to be pronounced by competent court like Sharia court. The same happened in a more volatile Kano and the young man was handed over to court that later condemned him to death..
Why will some group of miscreants perpetrate crime and the whole world will ascribe it to ISLAM? Those boys are just criminal and their deed has no support in genuine ISLAM which the holy Prophet(SAW) propagated.
A critical assessment of the situation will show any intelligent head that those boys just took advantage of the circumstance to settle personal beef with the deceased. The problem state through a conversation on a class social media group which means the bulk of the perpetrators are the girl's classmates and may be some of those boys had asked that girl out before and she abusively rejected their advances. To any other person from another region, this may look too minute a reason to kill but an average Hausa boy can easily eliminate a girl who turns down his love advances especially when the rejection is done abusively. My almost 40years stay in the not has taught a lot about Hausa boys. Maybe if investigations are conducted within the class members, the girl may have abused some of her Hausa toasters or even jilted some of them which brought about a gang up.
Another issue is that the easiest way to vilify your enemy is to crest and excuse with religious colouration and every other person sees the person as a common enemy without any investigation.
The report claimed that the girl ran to security post for refuge but the mob overpowered the security. This I don't believe. The security guy just sacrificed the girl because they hook her with blasphemy.
These criminal should not be allowed to free in an ideal situation but the north that o know will provide cover for the criminals as a sign of RELIGIOUS SOLIDARITY. the boys had their evil and u Islamic intention but hid under defense of Islamic doctrine of blasphemy to attract societal sympathy. The region of ISLAM has nothing to do with what those boys did at all and no one should ascribe the madness to ISLAM at all but thorough and objective investigation should be down and we shall know the REAL REASON for the MURDER that is being wrongly blamed on ISLAM.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by RussellRutherfo: 9:06pm On May 13, 2022
Goodleader:
I am [s]not a Muslim but based on my about 4decades experience in the north, this barbaric act was not done in fulfillment of any Islamic dictate but some social hooligans just hid under religion to execute personal vendetta. As a Christian, I have read quran more severally but can not remember and quranic verse justifying this act. Apart from this, my interactions with learned islamic scholars over the years have proven that ISLAM is a religion of peace. Blasphemy, if actually committed, is punishable by death but that has to be pronounced by competent court like Sharia court. The same happened in a more volatile Kano and the young man was handed over to court that later condemned him to death..
Why will some group of miscreants perpetrate crime and the whole world will ascribe it to ISLAM? Those boys are just criminal and their deed has no support in genuine ISLAM which the holy Prophet(SAW) propagated.
A critical assessment of the situation will show any intelligent head that those boys just took advantage of the circumstance to settle personal beef with the deceased. The problem state through a conversation on a class social media group which means the bulk of the perpetrators are the girl's classmates and may be some of those boys had asked that girl out before and she abusively rejected their advances. To any other person from another region, this may look too minute a reason to kill but an average Hausa boy can easily eliminate a girl who turns down his love advances especially when the rejection is done abusively. My almost 40years stay in the not has taught a lot about Hausa boys. Maybe if investigations are conducted within the class members, the girl may have abused some of her Hausa toasters or even jilted some of them which brought about a gang up.
Another issue is that the easiest way to vilify your enemy is to crest and excuse with religious colouration and every other person sees the person as a common enemy without any investigation.
The report claimed that the girl ran to security post for refuge but the mob overpowered the security. This I don't believe. The security guy just sacrificed the girl because they hook her with blasphemy.
These criminal should not be allowed to free in an ideal situation but the north that o know will provide cover for the criminals as a sign of RELIGIOUS SOLIDARITY. the boys had their evil and u Islamic intention but hid under defense of Islamic doctrine of blasphemy to attract societal sympathy. The region of ISLAM has nothing to do with what those boys did at all and no one should ascribe the madness to ISLAM at all but thorough and objective investigation should be down and we shall know the REAL REASON for the MURDER that is being wrongly blamed on ISLAM[/s].

Osama bin laden. Clean your mouth and stop lying Muslim. You are no Christian who lived in the north. Pathetic liar.

Go and start by reading Quran 9:5 and come back.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

So what did Esther do after praying and fasting?
I don't know
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Benki003(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2022
Situation like this make me question the existence of god tongue tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 9:27pm On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
I don't know

How then do you know that she prayed and fasted?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2022
The average Hausa Muslim man is violent, with many demons. Forget say them de smile with you. They’ll be the first to use dagger on your head.

The north is actually the problem of this country… they need to be cut off from this country to form their own useless republic. But they wouldn’t want that, because they’re benefiting from the oil in the south.

How can you be fighting for a so called prophet who no one knows what he actually did except from fabricated stories?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2022
ntipro:
Reminder that the vice president of Nigeria is a pastor.

All man dey watch eeem head, if e misyarn e go see anyhow,I think u remember how they tested the microphone for him, when his chopper crash landed twice?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

How then do you know that she prayed and fasted?
through Sunday school
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
This news is really, really saddening. A young citizens of Nigeria got burnt to near ashes for literally doing NOTHING wrong.
Honestly, not trying to be a bigot, but these fağgots from the north are extremely backward piece of shits.
Funny thing is, I've not even seen any of them condemning this Barbaric and shameless act.
I love Nigeria, but honestly if things like this continue to happen, and the evil perpetrators are not dealt with or not forced to face the full wrath of the law, I think dividing the country will be the best thing to do. Because I don't see how anyone would love co-existing with pathetic, shameless, and backward thinking animals
Bolded said it all.......they are so backward even the educated ones
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by imagrg(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
What the hell?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Goodleader(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Osama bin laden. Clean your mouth and stop lying Muslim. You are no Christian who lived in the north. Pathetic liar.

Go and start by reading Quran 9:5 and come back.
Definetly, you are a subjective mind whose sense if reasoning is be clouded with religious bigotry. You don't even have contextual understanding of the verse you quoted. Instead of blaming perpetrators of evil act, you are transferring your sentiments to their supposed religion. Take it or not I am a Christian who has been resident in the north close to 4 decades
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Exceed15: 10:51pm On May 13, 2022
Those perpetrators faces have been marked. Trust, they will fall one by one..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by loko50(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2022
Fragility6:

Man is stating fact and you should know that or else u come from Niger

So if I tell you that you will always be poor because most Nigerians are poor, that is a fact. Maybe you are from the Republic of Chad
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Teejaney88(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2022
just like Atiku, he's also fearing for his political Ambition...
ntipro:
Reminder that the vice president of Nigeria is a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61