Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105992 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by lottomkyes200: 11:11pm On May 12, 2022
this is evil at it worse everyone who was part of this should be sentence to death buy hanging as leason to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by jrusky(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Can you imagine? This is just barbaric ...
You can't tell me this is religion of peace!

Religion of peace? Thunder fire peace. It is religion of pieces the descendants f vampire fallen demons.

God is even regretting allowing that demonic religion to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by gonkin(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2022
Islam and violence na 5 and 6

I think its the same muhammad I've read about that married Aisha, daughter of Abu-Baker.

Muhammad married her when he was 53 and she was only 6 years old and banged her when she was 9 years old. That means he was 56 and had sex with a 9 year old. Who does that undecided. And they killed someone for just talking. People that talk about awfully Jesus we only ask why they did not hate them for what they've done. This is why I didn't accept chiller maintenance in the North, they are too violent.
Someone that served in the North said a girl's brothers was after his life for impregnating their daughter. He just disappeared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Can you imagine? This is just barbaric ...
You can't tell me this is religion of peace!
Islam is a religion of peace, they did the acts on behalf of themselves, nobody sent them, it's annoying. Government should wade in to stop this reoccurring nonsense.
We have bad sects in every religion.....

If you're quoting against Islam, what about the 28 year old Australia man who shoots and killed 48 Muslims worshipers and another 49 sustain serious injury?
We have bad sects in every religion,. Whenever such acts happens it's the duty of Nigeria government to identify them and allow the law to take its course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2022
Some people are fond of that nonsense! Making off-topic religious posts in WhatsApp student groups.

Now that the faces of the idiots are out in the open, let them be rounded up immediately, and dealt with decisively. If a scapegoat is not made of someone, this sort of violence will continue to happen. By the time someone is hanged, others will begin to exercise some caution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dazzlingd(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2022
HardMirror:
both the girl and the muslims are the same. Nonsense! I am 100% sure she prays holy ghost kills her enemies. Easy to tell from what she said. They are all the same.

Lol,

Religion is an overall disaster.

I just felt for the girl, it is bad to be ignorant but killing out of ignorance is a no no.
She is ignorant, I could just laugh and mock her stupidity for expecting a dead ghost from israel to come rescue her. But I wont murder her in cold blood.

Well, the other side of the religion did not think so, they killed her in cold blood out of their own ignorance and that is very unacceptable, we cant live with blood suckers and yet no justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by LadeeE: 11:18pm On May 12, 2022
This act is barbaric. This lady should have known never to talk about religion with these people. The truth is nothing will happen to her killers.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by uzo4real(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2022
Islam...a trouble to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by sanusianangi: 11:23pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=studio14 post=112773710]Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools[/quot

Why killing ur follow brother and sisters in east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 11:24pm On May 12, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

Islam is a religion of peace, they did the acts on behalf of themselves, nobody sent them, it's annoying. Government should wade in to stop this reoccurring nonsense.

If you're quoting against Islam, what about the 28 year old Australia man who shoots and killed 48 Muslims worshipers and another 49 sustain serious injury?
We have bad sects in every religion,. Whenever such acts happens it's the duty of Nigeria government to identify them and allow the law to take its course.

No other religion calls for violent subjugation of disbelievers, dismembering petty thieves, killing apostates and marrying underage girls except Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GreenCovering: 11:28pm On May 12, 2022
dazzlingd:

Guy, I feel disrespected and u are losing guard of your senses, just know that no one has the monopoly of evil and violence .
Bastar.d because u justify evil, well I won’t leave God to judge, I’ll repay evil with evil.

You can not oppress people with words where it hurts them most and leave them with the burden of finding wisdom, no, you will get spontaneous reactions. Watch what you say and respect what other people hold dear especially when you are in their own domain.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 11:28pm On May 12, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

When will the Sardauna of Sokoto come out to categorically (without mincing words) condemn this act? If Islam is really a religion of peace, then surely the Sardauna will take a clear stand against this demonic murder!

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by gabsneutral: 11:30pm On May 12, 2022
The greatest favor my father did for me was to quit Islam and introduce us to another religion. Islam has brought unimaginable pain and sorrow to many people across the world. How can u keep fighting for your prophet if he's truly from God who reigns supreme? He supposed to be the one fighting for you in heaven and not the other way around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 12, 2022
HardMirror:
please tell them. See how people are commenting hypocritically. I hope other Christian's learn from this. See her calling Holy Ghost fire. She is same with those Islamists. I am sure she is one of those who prays holy ghost fire kills her enemies. Good radiance.
And u mean she deserved to die?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I don't get the message..
What's sacrilegiously wrong in that her message?
What's wrong uttering Holy Ghost Fire?
Even if she's wrong, does it mean "Death penalty" straight....
I know the NORTHERN PART is religiously ill-defined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Okhuadams(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
Pussymouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoLXy40sn8

The purported reason Deborah Samuel, the female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto was killed and her body burnt by a mob today has been revealed.

According to Twitter users, Deborah had shared a voice note on her class Whatsapp group in which she challenged her colleagues who were posting religious information there.

She spoke in Hausa, however, according to a Twitter user who did the translation, Deborah was quoted to have said;

"Holy Ghost Fire, nothing's going to happen to me, you should know what to be sending to this group, it's not that the group was created to be sending nonsense, the group was created for posting things like, test assignment e.t.c. not the nonsense you are posting, no be only prophet, you are coming to play on me." The nonsense she referred to is the religious posts."

Her comments were said to have irked some of her colleagues who felt she disrespected Prophet Mohammed, and threatened to deal with her. When the tension was high, the school authorities took her to the security room to give her some protection. However, the enraged students overpowered the security officers, dragged Deborah out, and beat her until she died before setting her corpse on fire.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdd3BZit2p8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7123006/female-student-burnt-alive-over

https://www.nairaland.com/7123658/police-arrest-two-suspects-over
All Muslims all over the world are barbarians they pride and delight in killing especially the Norrthern/Fulani and Arap Muslims. They are born killers and I wonder how we find ourselves in the same country Yoruba Muslims has sense they don't go this far, apart from that MURIC. Man. And they say it's a religion of peace. That same pesce kill all of una join together bastards As long as God is alive the blood of Deborah will hunt all of you including all Muslims

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
Farid24224:

Wallahi threads like this will just escalate and ignite a religious war
wallahi Islam should never have existed , Muhammad should never have been born. How can you allow 7th century arabian pedophile make you start a war against your own in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dammyllare(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:

Sincerely speaking I would not have minded if all christians closed their Sterling bank accounts if they felt blasphemed by that comparison. It was insensitive. But then again, the christians somehow deep down realise that the entire story about the resurrection is not complete neither have they been able to prove it. It has become an annual explanations nightmare for them.
But you have been able to proof that this lady blasphemed in your court of law/religion and the consequence is death?
Thank you so much... Your religion of peace would not die
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by shedisavage: 11:36pm On May 12, 2022
God I just dey bleed
E touch me no be lie
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dammyllare(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:

Sincerely speaking I would not have minded if all christians closed their Sterling bank accounts if they felt blasphemed by that comparison. It was insensitive. But then again, the christians somehow deep down realise that the entire story about the resurrection is not complete neither have they been able to prove it. It has become an annual explanations nightmare for them.
But you have been able to proof that this lady blasphemed in your court of law/religion and the consequence is death?
Thank you so much... Your religion of peace would not die
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 11:37pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:

You can not oppress people with words where it hurts them most and leave them with the burden of finding wisdom, no, you will get spontaneous reactions. Watch what you say and respect what other people hold dear especially when you are in their own domain.
that's the kind of foolish talk that made those barbarians kill that girl.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=sanusianangi post=112777315][/quote]

shut up. most UGM are not Ibo speaking.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Okhuadams(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=dammyllare post=112777477][/quote] it's you and your likes that don't believe in the resurrection of Christ those of us that believes it we do with full conviction. So you and your likes. May think whatever useless thought you have concerning Christ resurrection. Someone was killed and you are saying rubbish. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 11:44pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:

you are so ignorant that you do not even know that Islam teaches Christ resurrected, records holds and are certain that Christ died. But your Koran burnt and eaten by goats and abrogated severally is still perfectly preserved to you. Pure ignorance.

But After the said provocation, we didn't go call anyone unlike your piss full islam
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Okwyjesus(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2022
studio14:
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools

IGBOs are the only match to those backwards things up north. Their madness no dey cross Asaba
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Neddstark: 11:48pm On May 12, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

GIRL WAS ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL. YOU CAN'T LIVE IN THE NORTH AS AN ADULT AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE TO REFER TO SOMETHING ABOUT ISLAM AS "NONSENSE" AND EXPECT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE. THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES SINCE 1990 JUST BECAUSE MOHAMMED HATES NON-MUSLIMS, THEN YOU'LL GO ON TO GIVE THEM AN ACTUAL REASON TO POUNCE ON YOU? PLAYED YOURSELF.

May the soul of Deborah rest in peace. She does not deserve to die like that. The animals that killed her deserve to be hung.
But come to look at it, I think she had a death wish. Knowing northern Nigeria, making a derogatory statement about Islam there is as dangerous as making a derogatory statement about Biafra in the South East or derogatory statement about Ukraine in Kiev. If mob justice gets caught up with you, escaping death will be a miracle.
As a survivor, watch your statements and don't let your sentiments make you say the wrong things. Last time a friend wanted to discuss Biafra with me, i kept mute because we were outside. Pray for wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Omodua(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2022
smile11s:
Is it not time we split this country?

One Nigeria is a figment of the imagination! You cannot bring people who have totally different way of life, different religion, different culture, different ideology, different ethnicity and different vision... and then force them to live as one!!!!!

Lord Luggard, normally, you are not supposed to rest in peace. May peace be far from your descendants too.

https://gist.am/question/i-broke-up-with-my-ex-3-months-ago-i-have-not-been-able-to-get-her-out-of-my-mi
Clap for you. Well said!
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 11:53pm On May 12, 2022
ksbusari:

This foolish boy fit come from the tribe the always paint us black outside Nigeria. Stupid
Shut UP boy u can face one on one? get lost,STOP BEING A TRIBALIST
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Neddstark: 11:54pm On May 12, 2022
Danmisra:
She fully deserves it. Next time another fucking idiot will not try this bullshit in northern Nigeria. If you are free to mock,jock,insult prophets and God himself as is done by Christians, well it is fine in christianity. that is accepted.
But you should respect other religions as and don't cross their line simple. It is very simple you can't go to another place to insult,break the laws knowing fully the will be repercussion.
Sorry to say it has been observed that Christians are just religious on paper not by practice because , they don't follow the Bible commandments, the Don't care about the DOS and don't of the Bible. in fact if you want to live a coded atheist life just practice Christianity because you are already forgiven (jesus sacrifice) so you are free to Bleep around anyhow .
You don't try this bullshit in Islam ,if you Bleep up they will treat your Bleep up instantly.if you like you can call them whatever you fell like calling them but don't cross their line and you are safe ,this is not barbarism as some ignorant people are calling it,it call being civilised ,it is also simple common sense which why they say it is not common

She crossed the line yeah. But let us have regard for life. Murder is not the answer.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Tboymessiah(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2022
LilyColin:
Islamabad.

Na Ogun go kill Lord Lugard for hell fire

Amen
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Neddstark: 12:00am On May 13, 2022
mamdanju:
From the recorded voice She indeed insulted the prophet and dared anyone to do anything in the heart of the caliphate. She went overboard. It is ok to ask for the right content to be posted but it is very wrong for her to insult the prophet anywhere but more so in the seat of the caliphate

What she did was suicidal. She was not even in Kaduna. You make such careless statement in Sokoto? Haba. Those animals there will not have mercy on you.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HeroicMeastro: 12:00am On May 13, 2022
tarantino1:
When shit like this happen, I'm not usually surprised. These useless good for nothing sect of Muslims expose their stupidity and backwardness for all to see. The only mistake she made was to reside in the den of open and devout followers of a disgusting son of a whôre child rapist called Mohammed who sniff soakaways for leisure.

The ones I fear the most are the repungant filths who call themselves moderates and use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings like wis3, a brainless baboon Nairaland user.
The moderates swim in the same pool as the animals who just did this. Watch as they expose themselves
Well, your comment it clearly shows your level of cowardice and insanity. Are you really well at all?
I can't still belive a sane human being wrote this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.