Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105997 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Iconstar: 10:21pm On May 12, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
The mod should close this thread,
Idiot. You and your useless false prophet muhammad will never go unpunished.
The dog called prophet muhammad was a paedophile, rapist and a very wicked bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:
Ishilove must be happy about this I guess.

It is the fruit of one naijerriya which she defends against Biafra. grin

'nigeria our nation' as they say. grin

Stupid people support the unity of Nigeria.

As in very stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JOemmy(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2022
Khalsss:
we might wait long but not forever. This nonsense must stop abeg.

It seems u are from mars.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dazzlingd(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:

The truth is that no muslim can translate for you what she said without loosing his faith himself. That's how gross what she said is. She crossed the line and that is the truth.

What stupid lines, so the punishment is to murder her.
I wish I can get hold of u, u will realize that not only religious people could be violent, you are so disgusting

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
See the hypocrites up there.

When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.

Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of.

The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.

Mr man, your shame dey shame me. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ViperAda: 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Zabirudeen, how many human skulls you dey hide under your bed for oshogbo. grin
I no dey slice woman's pussy chop. Don't mistake me for your family member.

-Viper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
Rebuke:
I knew it would be a Christian they killed like that. That group should be checked to see everyone who is involved in the conspiration and brought to book immediately.

Imagine the rubbish! They just wasted the young girl's life for nothing.

To even think this happened in a so called higher institution, is sickning.

Very very backward and wicked set of lunatics that called themselves muslims.....a cursed religion!

These are the kind of people that get into leadership positions in the zoo. Guess the result?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GreenCovering: 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

If someone calls Mohammed a pedophile and it provokes you (because of religion) to kill hte person then your religion has failed you. Mind you this girl did not even call Mohammed a pedophile (which he is actually). She only complained about people using their study page to inundate with Islamic preaching.

You are not being truthful in your heart of hearts.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Deasegun19(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
smile11s:
Is it not time we split this country?

One Nigeria is a figment of the imagination! You cannot bring people who have totally different way of life, different religion, different culture, different ideology, different ethnicity and different vision... and then force them to live as one!!!!!

Lord Luggard, normally, you are not supposed to rest in peace. May peace be far from your descendants too.

https://gist.am/question/i-broke-up-with-my-ex-3-months-ago-i-have-not-been-able-to-get-her-out-of-my-mi

he has no direct lineage. his line ended with him.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by miketayo(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
Annoying part is seun is an advocate for this barbaric religion, he protects the Muslim topic while leaving Christian topics opened

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Backlaw406(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2022
Infact, living in North is one of the one thousand ways to die.
My dear Southerners, pls avoid North at all cost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by MrChriz: 10:25pm On May 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
The school should be shut down permanently. If undergraduates can display this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the illiterates?
I swear you just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by edosignature(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2022
Religious bigotry is such a bitch. They lynch her because she blasphem against Prpphet Mohammed.

Islam & Buddhist = War
Islam & Jews = War
Islam & Chrishna = War
Islam & Mormons = War
Islam & Christians = War
Islam & Monks = War
Islam & Freemancing = War
Islam & Traditionalist = War

Islam & Islam = War & Carnage

I want Those who Lynch the said lady should be melt with the same justice.

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by miketayo(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
The mod should close this thread,

U have killed an innocent girl and u want to hide from the truth.. there is no sleep for the wicked. GOD is watching you all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
Danmisra:
She fully deserves it. Next time another fucking idiot will not try this bullshit in northern Nigeria. If you are free to mock,jock,insult prophets and God himself as is done by Christians, well it is fine in christianity. that is accepted.
But you should respect other religions as and don't cross their line simple. It is very simple you can't go to another place to insult,break the laws knowing fully the will be repercussion.
Sorry to say it has been observed that Christians are just religious on paper not by practice because , they don't follow the Bible commandments, the Don't care about the DOS and don't of the Bible. in fact if you want to live a coded atheist life just practice Christianity because you are already forgiven (jesus sacrifice) so you are free to Bleep around anyhow .
You don't try this bullshit in Islam ,if you Bleep up they will treat your Bleep up instantly.if you like you can call them whatever you fell like calling them but don't cross their line and you are safe ,this is not barbarism as some ignorant people are calling it,it call being civilised ,it is also simple common sense which why they say it is not common
You are a terrorist, a jihadist that will rot in hell fire with your Muhammad burning along side you for all eternity. Just keep it up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 10:32pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:

You are not being truthful in your heart of hearts.

What do you mean? That Mohammed is a pedophile?

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by hayoholla(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2022
Danmisra:
She fully deserves it. Next time another fucking idiot will not try this bullshit in northern Nigeria. If you are free to mock,jock,insult prophets and God himself as is done by Christians, well it is fine in christianity. that is accepted.
But you should respect other religions as and don't cross their line simple. It is very simple you can't go to another place to insult,break the laws knowing fully the will be repercussion.
Sorry to say it has been observed that Christians are just religious on paper not by practice because , they don't follow the Bible commandments, the Don't care about the DOS and don't of the Bible. in fact if you want to live a coded atheist life just practice Christianity because you are already forgiven (jesus sacrifice) so you are free to Bleep around anyhow .
You don't try this bullshit in Islam ,if you Bleep up they will treat your Bleep up instantly.if you like you can call them whatever you fell like calling them but don't cross their line and you are safe ,this is not barbarism as some ignorant people are calling it,it call being civilised ,it is also simple common sense which why they say it is not common

Oga oo, this one even called their action "civilised" cry. Infact, I am beginning to wonder what's in your lots brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GreenCovering: 10:32pm On May 12, 2022
dazzlingd:

What stupid lines, so the punishment is to murder her.
I wish I can get hold of u, u will realize that not only religious people could be violent, you are so disgusting

The line of religious tolerance which you do not have obviously. Muslims don't disrespect the prophets of other religions. That's how peaceful we are. In other words, she shouldn't have called for it.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TenQ: 10:33pm On May 12, 2022
Pussymouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoLXy40sn8

The purported reason Deborah Samuel, the female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto was killed and her body burnt by a mob today has been revealed.

According to Twitter users, Deborah had shared a voice note on her class Whatsapp group in which she challenged her colleagues who were posting religious information there.

She spoke in Hausa, however, according to a Twitter user who did the translation, Deborah was quoted to have said;

"Holy Ghost Fire, nothing's going to happen to me, you should know what to be sending to this group, it's not that the group was created to be sending nonsense, the group was created for posting things like, test assignment e.t.c. not the nonsense you are posting, no be only prophet, you are coming to play on me." The nonsense she referred to is the religious posts."

Her comments were said to have irked some of her colleagues who felt she disrespected Prophet Mohammed, and threatened to deal with her. When the tension was high, the school authorities took her to the security room to give her some protection. However, the enraged students overpowered the security officers, dragged Deborah out, and beat her until she died before setting her corpse on fire.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdd3BZit2p8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7123006/female-student-burnt-alive-over

https://www.nairaland.com/7123658/police-arrest-two-suspects-over
Here are your fellow Antichristian s. Satan is surely a Muslim!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by galaxy2020(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2022
The world has never known peace since that slave woman gave birth to Ishmael for Abraham.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2022
tarantino1:

Case 1 of a revolting and filthy moderate Muslim.

In his brainless, soakaway skull, calling for the sack of a CEO is equal to the lynching and brutal murder of an innocent.

When I said these disgusting child rapist followers use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings, believe me.

Notice how he foolishly said 'i don't support the killing.' Even a newborn baby would not believe it. Try again

You sef see am. These people are dangerously stupid to be around with. If the idiot was in Sokoto, he'd be among those cheering the killers.

No wonder I always see IPOB crying up and down to leave the "Zoo". They can't just keep up with the nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 10:36pm On May 12, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
nonsense nairaland,full of religion extremist.
You are a pathetic extremist yourself. Why did you take down the comment you threatened to slice your father's throat? You are in hell already and will continue in your hellfire just keep this up. Your demonic god allah and his dirty prophet Muhammad will be burning along with you all. Just on keep this religion and see. Doomed lost souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
OBA117:
Can anything good come out of this religion?

Of both the region and religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TruthinAction: 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
Children of darkness. By their fruit you shall know them. I am waiting for our lawmakers, Presidential aspirants, prominent people in Nigeria to condemn this act and demand justice. #justicefordeborah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
Khalsss:

You are a pathetic extremist yourself. Why did you take down the comment you threatened to slice your father's throat? You are in hell already and will continue in your hellfire just keep this up. Your demonic god allah and his dirty prophet Muhammad will be burning along with you all. Just on keep this religion and see. Doomed lost souls
if u know the similarity btw god and Allah u cant be here saying trash
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ukaface(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
Any thing or person wey resemble Muslim dey always fear me, I dey always give biiiiiiiiiiiiig gap o. I no wan know if na Yoruba/ Hausa Muslim. Once you be Muslim abeg, dey go your own o.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2022
Omicron123:
Thunder fire all Muslims and cattle rearer Mohammed and bigger thunder fire mods wey go ban me for saying the truth because na Muslim thread... In fact thunder fire all of una. Stupid religion practiced by illiterates and encouraged by animals. No wonder Nigeria is backward.

Later these are the kind of fools that become your president and army commander.

Guess the outcome. wink
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dazzlingd(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2022
GreenCovering:

The line of religious tolerance which you do not have obviously. Muslims don't disrespect the prophets of other religions. That's how peaceful we are. In other words, she shouldn't have called for it.

So after calling for it, the wisest thing to do is kill her peacefully..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Eneye4me: 10:39pm On May 12, 2022
If the killer would have been a Christains,U have been hearing is not good man of God, just like rev King. But since is Muslim all Muslims will receive the blame

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JoeEeL(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2022
wizelink:
It's unbelievable that someone was murdered for this useless reason.

These are the same idiots that become presidents, ministers, senators and military commanders.

You now understand why they support Fulani jihadist cattle terrorists?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.