Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105981 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chrizzyace: 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
studio14:
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools

As in ehnn

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
This people are just too barbaric

9 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by tete7000(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
Buhari will support her killing. Se after killing her, there is nothing more they can do. Useless people

5 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Oxb90: 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
Sometimes I wish I will open my eye and see my self in places like America, Germany, and the rest of the advanced nations where religion is a private thing. A place where I will not be afraid to speak what is in my mind. How can this write-ups lead to somebody's death?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by DSC7: 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
Religion of piss at it again sad angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GGirll: 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
SMH!
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Fkforyou(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2022
This is Disgusting, but as usual, we will react for the time being then go back to our normal lives. Although I wish someone can pursue this case to the end and use someone as a scape goat, then we’ll stop using religion as a disguise to the inherent hate in our minds.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Benbellamor: 9:23pm On May 12, 2022
Was a setup but she should have removed herself from the group.. From the group and get her assignment elsewhere... No proper provocation training... But too harsh

5 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Whobedatte(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2022
Northern elites are north real problem .

6 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by mytime24(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
Religion of peace Indeed

5 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by babansamu(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
T
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by EdiskyHarry: 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
And nothing will happen. That is Nigeria for you.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by adebwalex(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
Am so angry see how she was in pain before setting her on fire. May your soul rest in peace in the bossom of our Lord Jesus christ Amen....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by sanerugwei: 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
Libyan President Muammar Ghadaffi has voiced his opinion on ways the conflict between Christians and Muslims in Nigeria could be solved: the division of the country into two nations.

Responding to the Nigerian government, Gaddafi repeated the idea of dismantling the country, but this time suggested not two but several independent states for its multiple ethnic groups.

Source: Reuters online news: March 2010

Lagos — Eminent church leaders in Nigeria yesterday rose in support of Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi's call for the splitting of Nigeria as a solution to the constant crisis in the country.

They however disagreed with Gaddafi on the number of countries that would emerge from Nigeria, saying that Nigeria should be divided into six different nations.

Source: AllAfrica online news: March 2010

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by InventTech: 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
We shall all stand before The Creator to answer for our deeds on one appointed day... cool

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Arysexy(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
IslamaBAD!

Thank God for whatsapp evidence, so where is d blasphemy?

They killed her bc she is a minority Christian among majority Terrorists.

Spits

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Elliotwaveforec: 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
Why are we sharing the same country with these fundamentalists?

25 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by anonimi: 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
LilyColin:
Islamabad.

Na Ogun go kill Lord Lugard for hell fire

Before Ogun or some other lame god kills Luggard who has been dead for decades, should they not first kill your senator and representative for not lobbying others to amend the constitution appropriately

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by favour442(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
Students overpowered who again?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Theunbothered: 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
Was a setup but she should have removed herself... From the group and get her assignment elsewhere... No proper provocation training... But too harsh

Wallahi you are not alright.

Imagine having an important test and you can't get information because the members are sending walls of pastor's messages.

Religion is one of the major problems plaguing this country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
Religion of peace indeed....
Christianity has suffered far worse from both atheists and Islamic fanatics but still tolerated all.
In fact, It's like I would begin to distance myself from my Muslim friends....
Especially those that see this as nothing.

23 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Rexymania(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
Omo my heart sanked. I'm a Muslim but not this type of Muslim

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
A religion that is tolerating, religion of peace indeed,y e de pain me b say na Nigeria carry am fr head,Dubai nd others no send

9 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by donleo92(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
Can you imagine?
This dudes now, would go home thinking they have done the work of God.
But I have Muslim friends but dey ain't like this. just the fanatics.

But just imagine na for University this kind thing happen, so education no just liberate this ones from religion o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Oplomo: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
Ishilove must be happy about this I guess.

It is the fruit of one naijerriya which she defends against Biafra. grin

'nigeria our nation' as they say. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Burgerlomo: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
This is terrible, how can you waste a young promising lady's life just because of this, some people are just animals in human skin

15 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by okorogodwin4(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
The vulture grilling Afonja Muric terrorist have not issued any statement

18 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by anonimi: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Why are we sharing the same country with these fundamentalists?

Because those of us who say that we are interested in separation have not worked hard enough for it.
Simple as ABC

5 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by lesbiconverter: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
Religion of piss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Pickmycall: 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
Pissful religion.
Don't even make friends with an aboki.He sees you as an infidel.

15 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by lesbiconverter: 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
Arysexy:
IslamaBAD!

Thank God for whatsapp evidence, so where is d blasphemy?

They killed her bc she is a minority Christian among majority Terrorists.

Spits
Aswear

Whatsapp is getting bolder for these terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Mrbenny001: 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
How they still open their mouth to call this wicked religion peace still baffles me...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.