Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! (28551 Views)

Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Islamic Polygyny And Maintenance Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by bot101(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2022
abbey621:

You're a bastaard, go back and read what I wrote and the numerous times I've condemned the people who did it. You want to pin it on Islam rather than your inept govenrment and the extremists views from the North. This is where we disagreed, stop spewing rubbish and GTFO!

2 CHIEF IMAMS HAVE DEFENDED THE ACTIONS OF THOSE PEOPLE and said they ACTRD ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC TEACHINGS. Are you a Muslim scholar that your opinion supersedes the opinions of chief imams?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antilslaam: 5:44pm On May 14, 2022
Antilslaam:

Why did you removed the slaves part of it, are you not happy to be slave? Are you happy that allah is the manufacturer of slaves?

Moreso, where did you read it in Quran that muhammad is your saviour as the authors of Quran affirms Jesus Christ as your Messiah?

Is this question hard for allah to answer through you? Aboki99
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2022
bot101:

2 CHIEF IMAMS HAVE DEFENDED THE ACTIONS OF THOSE PEOPLE and said they ACTRD ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC TEACHINGS. Are you a Muslim scholar that your opinion supersedes the opinions of chief imams?

Since when have we known Nigerians to have common sense? Even the most educated among us often have viewpoints that the rest of the scholars internationally frown upon. Nigerians don't have common sense and when it comes to religion, it becomes even more obvious. No be the same country where religious people defend their pastor of rape and sexual allegations? No be the same country where scholars convinced us to vote for Buhari? So why are you surprised? I thank God for allowing me exposure outside of 9ja, 90% of what I know now is because I traveled out of the shithole!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 6:12pm On May 14, 2022
RightChannel:

You mean Muhammad never killed anyone that insulted him?
He never killed innocent,
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 6:23pm On May 14, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

But no Muslim was killed!

No branch of sterling Bank recieved just threat not to talk of burning it down

No staff of sterling Bank was ever stoned

Deborah never insulted Muhhamed SAW (Sex Award Winner) but only condemned act of posting religious thing on WhatsApp group meant for academic purposes

Islamabad

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 6:24pm On May 14, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

But no Muslim was killed!

No branch of sterling Bank recieved just threat not to talk of burning it down

No staff of sterling Bank was ever stoned

Deborah never insulted Muhhamed SAW (Sex Award Winner) but only condemned act of posting religious thing on WhatsApp group meant for academic purposes

Islamabad

It seems your brain can't comprehend easily

Did I justify killing Deborah, I only said blasphemy is wrong, even the constitution says

Deborah killers deserve punishment probably by killing too, because they took law into their hands, they should have reported to necessary authority
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Haakeem(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2022
Saxxon:

Your prophet Mohammad never condemned it. Mohammad in his early days preached peace. This was at a time when he was still trying to convince people of his priesthood. When every effort failed, he gathered an army with the money he inherited from the rich women he married, returned to Mecca, and destroyed polytheism using brute force. That was when his teachings became crude and hostile. Even when one of his followers confronted him saying that he's contradicting himself with his new teaching, he introduced something called "LAW OF ABROGATION". That law makes it clear that his new teachings render the old ones null and void. Meaning that all those peaceful teachings you guys usually cite, those teachings which made at the beginning of his life, are all void. Can you remember how he adored the jews at the beginning? How did that end?? Now, tell me, which one do muslims today act upon?

You obviously don't know NOTHING about your religion.
i won't argue with you.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by DrMuzungu(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2022
If unjustified killing is not islamic, then why these phaggots kill innocent, including women and especially children?! WTF?!?!?!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by RightChannel: 12:04am On May 15, 2022
Topzee109:

He never killed innocent,

Muhammed killed Abdullah ibn Ubayy, to whom Quran 63:8 refers, and who was accused by Muhammad of slandering his family by spreading false rumors about Aisha (his wife). His son offered to behead him

Quran 63:7-8

Sahih Bukhari 6:60:424

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:462
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antilslaam: 11:02am On May 15, 2022
Aboki99:

You are absolutely right. The prophet is our master. He is our authority. Our judge, our saviour.

Is this question hard for allah to answer through you?

Antilslaam:

Why did you removed the slaves part of it, are you not happy to be slave? Are you happy that allah is the manufacturer of slaves?

Moreso, where did you read it in Quran that muhammad is your saviour as the authors of Quran affirms Jesus Christ as your Messiah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) / Solatul Fatih....right Or Wrong To Recite? / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.