Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! (28622 Views)

Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Islamic Polygyny And Maintenance Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:22pm On May 13, 2022
MadfoolMohammed:

Yes hopefully you and your family will die being burnt aive.

May that prayer be answered on your generations!

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antiislaam(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:
clow.ncheesy thats the point i'm driving at, why blame islam,prophet muhammad(s.a.w.) and the innocent muslims? where they the ones that commited the act? you should blame the disbelivers disguising as muslims and nothing else.

Show me anyone that was killed and burnt to ashes for Insulting Jesus Christ since Bible is in support of it.

Is the question hard for allah to answer through you?

2 Likes

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On May 13, 2022
samwheel:

For ur information, God never changed his ways, he's not a man neither d son of man.
Christ has atoned for all believers thereby offering redemption through his blood for our sins.
People still blasphem against God, even Christians, but there is grace for repentance. We are no more under the law but under grace.
So, d bible verse u quoted happened before Christ Jesus came.

What about u people, still killing for ur sick Muhammad!

grin

Christ atoned for all those killings in the OLD TESTAMENTS right and that's not your LORD changing?
How do you define hypocrisy again?

anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:26
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Sanchez01: 4:30pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Alternatively you can hug the nearest active transformer if you hate my comment!
The Old Testament was a direct law to the Children of Israel whose heart were strong. Where Christianity has walked, trod and left is where Islam is stuck today.

LET'S EVEN PRETEND FOR A MINUTE THAT THIS STILL APPLIES, IS MUHAMMAD, A FILTHY MORTAL THE LORD OR HAVE ANY CLOSE TIES WITH HIM?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antiislaam(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

grin

Christ atoned for all those killings in the OLD TESTAMENTS right and that's not your LORD changing?
How do you define hypocrisy again?

Bobo oya show us anyone that was killed and burnt to ashes for insulting Jesus Christ?

NB: You can make google your friend in answering this question
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:38pm On May 13, 2022
Antiislaam:

Bobo oya show us anyone that was killed and burnt to ashes for insulting Jesus Christ?

NB: You can make google your friend in answering this question

I don't need google!

Your God told people to be killed and that's still available in your Bible even though it is useless as other laws!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Highways: 4:39pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

See that's the problem with people like you, you reason with your mouth which ends up landing you in trouble. There are states in Nigeria that practices Sharia law and yes you can be arrested for blasphemy among other things. If you have a problem with that, speak to your government. No sensible Muslim would rejoice at jungle justice, there are courts for things like this and everyone deserves a chance to prove guilt or innocence.

So we have two constitutions in this country? You guys are dumb
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by expert234: 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Anyone who is guilty of blasphemy should be arrested and tried in a competent court.

Islam doesn't permit jungle justice.

The perpetrators should be brought to justice.

Why would you burn people like that?

So wrong!!

And Christians should also mind their uterances especially in those regions. Tolerance should be two ways!

There's no pastor that can raise a burnt corpse today!

Read the quote below:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes,”" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."[/b] Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." ....
Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they
killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al- Ashraf."
-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369/
-Sahih al-Bukhari 4037

Islam supports violence. You are a cursed liar, antichristian. We have exposed your shame again.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Haakeem(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't need google!

Your God told people to be killed and that's still available in your Bible even though it is useless as other laws!

nice reply.

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which is superior! Shariah in the NORTH or the Constitution of FGN?
Which is superior: Sharia of Islam as practiced by Muhammad and his successors or modified Sharia of the northern Nigeria ?

Herein lies your stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't need google!

I’m sure u saw God in the verse you quoted.

Is Muhammad your God?

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
Sanchez01:

The Old Testament was a direct law to the Children of Israel whose heart were strong. Where Christianity has walked, trod and left is where Islam is stuck today.

LET'S EVEN PRETEND FOR A MINUTE THAT THIS STILL APPLIES, IS MUHAMMAD, A FILTHY MORTAL THE LORD OR HAVE ANY CLOSE TIES WITH HIM?

People who claim to be inspired and guided by the holy spirit sabi abuse!

Do you speak in tongues too?

Christians are liars and pretenders!

Your laws are useless! They just exist in the Book. Only tithes and maybe false Prophecies of Jesus are useful from the OT.

Muhammad has no close ties with who?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antiislaam(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't need google!

The question says "show us anyone that was killed and burnt to ashes for insulting Jesus Christ"?

Do you need English teacher to explain that verse to you?

Anyone who blasphemes bla bla bla is what that verse says, did you read it from there that they were killed and burnt to ashes or stone to death for blasphemy against Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Breadandpeppers(f): 4:47pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I pray IPOB/ESN burn your people in SE!

Then you'll know this is not a playing matter!
So you think everyone not following or supporting you is IPoB or from South east.?

You must think yourself to be very wise
.well done
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
advocatejare:

I’m sure u saw God in the verse you quoted.

Is Muhammad your God?

This is a stupid question!

How was blasphemy practiced! Anyone that ridicule your God or anything associated with him is killed!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Breadandpeppers(f): 4:54pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is a stupid question!

How was blasphemy practiced! Anyone that ridicule your God or anything associated with him is killed!

Instead of you to allow civilization help you.
You are here talking rubbish justifying killings
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by olayinka63: 4:56pm On May 13, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Why would someone be arrested for blasphemy.. is Islam the only religion in the world what is wrong with you guys self?
This what you people are getting wrong. You forgot that law is specific and peculiar. Nonsense that is allowed in your religion may not be allowed in mine.
If you carry drug to China and Saudi Arabia, you will be killed, but carry same drug to US and UK, you will be imprisoned. That is to tell you that law is peculiar and specific. But you people want to measure every other beliefs with your own belief. In Islam, blasphemy attracts capital punishment and to be carried out by competent Islamic judge after thorough investigation. That is the law and live by it whenever you find yourself.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 5:00pm On May 13, 2022
expert234:

Read the quote below:

Islam supports violence. You are a cursed liar, antichristian. We have exposed your shame again.

It's easy to just pick one text and use it as you wish without understanding what really happened.....

This is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘I witnessed what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they ambushed them on their way up from Egypt. 3Now go and attack the Amalekites and devote to destruction all that belongs to them. Do not spare them, but put to death men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.
1 Samuel 15:3

1.But why kill women and infants?

2. Why kill Oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys?

3. Why kill innocent people?

Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

(2 Kings 2:23-24)
Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by HeroicMeastro: 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
LordReed:

I listen to the purported voice note from the lady, I don't understand hausa but I didn't hear the words Islam or Mohammed in it. What did she say the was so egregious it was interpreted as an insult to Mohammed?
That is what non-hausa speakers should find out and not just to justify her actions and condemn her killing.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 5:05pm On May 13, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Instead of you to allow civilization help you.
You are here talking rubbish justifying killings

Let it help your people before they kill you and your peeps!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:08pm On May 13, 2022
olayinka63:

This what you people are getting wrong. You forgot that law is specific and peculiar. Nonsense that is allowed in your religion may not be allowed in mine.
If you carry drug to China and Saudi Arabia, you will be killed, but carry same drug to US and UK, you will be imprisoned. That is to tell you that law is peculiar and specific. But you people want to measure every other beliefs with your own belief. In Islam, blasphemy attracts capital punishment and to be carried out by competent Islamic judge after thorough investigation. That is the law and live by it whenever you find yourself.
Nigeria is not an Islamic state.. so far blasphemy is not in Nigerian constitution then it's nothing..

No religion is bigger than a country
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Let it help your people before they kill you and your peeps!

Any other line apart from this you got?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Any other line apart from this you got?

Since IPOB are killers, beheaders, cannibals, ritualists and arsonists then all of you are same!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
To your question, Why should you Insult what and who others taken sacred? Why?

That doesn't warrant the killings.

Speak against the killings I know you aren't ignorant like the rest
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:12pm On May 13, 2022
Aboki99:

This is true if only u will also tolerate a person insulting your father or mother before your very eyes. And out of ur sheer tolerance u just grin and bear it or even thank the guy.

If, and only if, ur level of tolerance reaches this peak can u say what u have just said. Otherwise, u are a hypocritical idiot.
So because someone insults my late father I should now kill him??

Are you guys just biased or ignorant and stupid at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Since IPOB are killers, beheaders, cannibals, ritualists and arsonists then all of you are same!
Are IPOB religious killers??

You guys have bandits, bokoharam Iswap and still have religious killers too hiding as normal people..

Shame on the north.. education and enlightenment is waste to Northern Nigeria
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by olayinka63: 5:20pm On May 13, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Nigeria is not an Islamic state.. so far blasphemy is not in Nigerian constitution then it's nothing..

No religion is bigger than a country
You better read your Nigeria constitution very well. Sharia and Sharia court is fully recognized. Current CJN pass through Sharia court. Do you think other respected judges would sit and allow such person to lead them if it's not recognized in Nigeria constitution?
Go and difference between penal and criminal code in the North and the South. What is a sin in the north may not be a sin in the south and vice versa due to the peculiarity of these penal and criminal codes.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On May 13, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Are IPOB religious killers??

You guys have bandits, bokoharam Iswap and still have religious killers too hiding as normal people..

Shame on the north.. education and enlightenment is waste to Northern Nigeria

So bandits are Muslims too?

What of IPOB Bandits?
What of army of God?
You have more Christians hiding while doing their things!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Anyone who is guilty of blasphemy should be arrested and tried in a competent court.

So wrong!!

And Christians should also mind their uterances especially in those regions. Tolerance should be two ways!

You are not wise for the last part of your paragraph by referencing Pastors and raising a burnt body.
If indeed you respect tolerance of religion, you won't mock pastors that perform miracles. Its btw them & God to decipher who practices real miracles and fake ones.
Now to your part where you mentioned Christians minding their utterances. Thanks we ll mind it.
But woe betides MURIC and any Muslim that freely talk I'll about Christians. In the southwest, you ll see Alfas preaching against Christianity during Ramadan. This shows that Muslims are more aggressive. If others are aggressive like them, Muslims ll be dying like fowls daily.
So you AntiChristian, we v seen you.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
Highways:

So we have two constitutions in this country? You guys are dumb

You're the idiotic one that don't know how you've been sold by your government. Yes Sharia law is constitutionally superior in some states, argue with your government!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by trifted404: 6:05pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

So wrong!!

why should a non Muslim be tried for blasphemy
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by expert234: 6:09pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

1.But why kill women and infants?

2. Why kill Oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys?

3. Why kill innocent people?

Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning

Jesus has given us a new law that preached love. If those old testament laws you are quoting are still in force today, do you think you guys would be able to kill Christians the way you've been doing? cheesy

We would have attacked you and murdered your lot in cold blood. In fact, we would have annihilated Islam from the face of the earth. cheesy

But you should thank your star that we follow the teachings of Jesus. That's why you murderous muslims can do rubbish and get away with it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.