Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460204 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2015
ManirBK:
HODBIRD over 400 channels with 2.4m. 10719v27500..10796v27500..10892h27500
good work.. pls wats ur lnb type. i seriously need this bird,i reside in imo state.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
williams85:
good work.. pls wats ur lnb type. i seriously need this bird,i reside in imo state.
Fuji power gold lnd
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
please i need an assistance frm anybofy on d house for the biss key of the following birds on amos Rrsat Promo 1&2. Also the Biss key for the Feed stations on Amos thank you all. Long love FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
ainanimi:
please i need an assistance frm anybofy on d house for the biss key of the following birds on amos Rrsat Promo 1&2. Also the Biss key for the Feed stations on Amos thank you all. Long love FTA
RRSAT 1&2&FEED KEYS:-AA 12 BB 77 12 CC 12 F0
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
ManirBK:
HODBIRD over 400 channels with 2.4m. 10719v27500..10796v27500..10892h27500
ok, thanks, i will try it today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
House where to watch NIG vs AUST tonight -Which league Is RRsat promo showing (EPL,UCL,EUROPA,LA LIGA)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eldorado382:
House where to watch NIG vs AUST tonight -Which league Is RRsat promo showing (EPL,UCL,EUROPA,LA LIGA)
Bundesliga
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eldorado382:
Maybe tvc entertainment-Bundesliga.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
ManirBK:
RRSAT 1&2&FEED KEYS:-AA 12 BB 77 12 CC 12 F0

thank bro. I appreciate so much. will give it a try when I reach home.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
ainanimi:

thank bro. I appreciate so much. will give it a try when I reach home.
pls sirs , can strong 4930 do d job (sonypackage) sumone wnt to sell for me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Folbim:
pls sirs , can strong 4930 do d job (sonypackage) sumone wnt to sell for me.
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Moyin4king:
Yes
tanx sir, am very grateful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by owolabi337(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pls any fta dat show copa dey ray match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
daqued:

May be there is obstruction in front of your dish. or houses are very close to each other in your area.
thank you for your response

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
owolabi337:
Pls any fta dat show copa dey ray match
no one jare
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by asensoelec: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please if there is any champion tv agent here, we the users also need the upgrade firmware . It isn't fair
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eedris63(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls someone helep me I need Eritv2 frequencies and location ... I dey adamawa state fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Muhammed665(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guys in the house, pls i av been trying my best to be a nairalander but today it seems i breakthrough, this msg is like testing may be i am in right room. Somebody put me through pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Muhammed665:
Guys in the house, pls i av been trying my best to be a nairalander but today it seems i breakthrough, this msg is like testing may be i am in right room. Somebody put me through pls.

Welcome to free to air tv general forum shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Muhammed665(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thankz...... This is wonderful welcome, long life fta.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by asensoelec: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
kingsaha:

Pure lies
please can I have your whatsapp contact?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by actrite: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2015
hello house i think champion tv has finished thier upgrade by now
because yesterday while i was enjoying champion tv, the channel just went scramble and the three other remaining channels
such as top tv
toptv
redlight
max
champion tv itself
but, after a while, champion tv begins to show again and lock keys on the channels was removed but redlight remained locked till now without opening
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by actrite: 5:16am On Oct 30, 2015
just pray this people dont put us in darkness is weekend oooooo.but if they do, eric tv is their as subtitute and tv3
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by actrite: 5:18am On Oct 30, 2015
house did you know that Top 2 also is showing football too,i watched U-17 world cup their
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2015
actrite:
hello house i think champion tv has finished thier upgrade by now
because yesterday while i was enjoying champion tv, the channel just went scramble and the three other remaining channels
such as top tv
toptv
redlight
max
champion tv itself
but, after a while, champion tv begins to show again and lock keys on the channels was removed but redlight remained locked till now without opening
sup nice one...u mean ur own champe TV is green at or end...pls on which decoder...wanna know because mine is red here and I wanna make a little adjustment. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Good morning at all, pls which tracking freq can I use to track NSS 7 20°W,I mtn worldwide, cos I'm able to canal sat c-band at 78% but unable to nail mtn packages. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sheneneone: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Please house
I need already made 3metres sattelite dish.
Not constructed
If you have any idea where to get and the price please let me know.
Thanks God bless
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2015
I have already send software to many members but I will upload it here for everyone before I upload any person who have champion HD decoder must read this first, if you did not read this post please don't ask me of any help
Be for you update take below notes
1: you need ups, ups will hold on electric power if the mains go off
Plug your decoder to ups then you can start updating if your electricity power go off during the process your decoder is dead and I can not help you, cos the resume software is only in Ghana I am in Benin now and I don't have the backup software
2:when you see Ota massage before you press OK to start make sure you have 100% electricity power that will hold on until update is finish, if you don't have just press no, it is better to get ups expecially those in Nigeria, Togo Benin, cote de vore, and so on

The pen drive you will download software to must be empty drive and new one,
Don't add any software on that drive
Don't rename the software in any reason

After you have read and understand well just let me know and I will surely upload it here before tomorrow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by asensoelec: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
kingsaha:
I have already send software to many members but I will upload it here for everyone before I upload any person who have champion HD decoder must read this first, if you did not read this post please don't ask me of any help
Be for you update take below notes
1: you need ups, ups will hold on electric power if the mains go off
Plug your decoder to ups then you can start updating if your electricity power go off during the process your decoder is dead and I can not help you, cos the resume software is only in Ghana I am in Benin now and I don't have the backup software
2:when you see Ota massage before you press OK to start make sure you have 100% electricity power that will hold on until update is finish, if you don't have just press no, it is better to get ups expecially those in Nigeria, Togo Benin, cote de vore, and so on

The pen drive you will download software to must be empty drive and new one,
Don't add any software on that drive
Don't rename the software in any reason

After you have read and understand well just let me know and I will surely upload it here before tomorrow
Thanks Boss! We are waiting. You will really be my man of the weekend
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
brainy02:
Nigeria 1-0 Chile now live on TVC entertainment on Amos and your terrestrial tv
please Tp for this channel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.