Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460506 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2015
actrite:
house did you know that Top 2 also is showing football too,i watched U-17 world cup their
Top 2 on which sat?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by asensoelec: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
ManirBK:
Top 2 on which sat?
maybe top tv on champion

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosescollon: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Help me plz!
I have Eurostar ES-10 decoder , I need any firmware to make my decoder to accept biss key or powervu key.

Thank you!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Muhammed665(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls house, i am a new bee i got a little experience about installation but i need to know almost everything about installation but i resided in osun state. Any installer and a harcker in da hood from osun state let av a talk .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
kingsaha:
I have already send software to many members but I will upload it here for everyone before I upload any person who have champion HD decoder must read this first, if you did not read this post please don't ask me of any help
Be for you update take below notes
1: you need ups, ups will hold on electric power if the mains go off
Plug your decoder to ups then you can start updating if your electricity power go off during the process your decoder is dead and I can not help you, cos the resume software is only in Ghana I am in Benin now and I don't have the backup software
2:when you see Ota massage before you press OK to start make sure you have 100% electricity power that will hold on until update is finish, if you don't have just press no, it is better to get ups expecially those in Nigeria, Togo Benin, cote de vore, and so on

The pen drive you will download software to must be empty drive and new one,
Don't add any software on that drive
Don't rename the software in any reason

After you have read and understand well just let me know and I will surely upload it here before tomorrow
Thanks and we are fully ready

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Man of d weekend is no other person dan kingsaha , thanks in advance. We are patiently waiting. However , I got my q28g working with powervu yesterday.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by asensoelec: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yeah! Waiting for the man of the weekend
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Muhammed665:
Thankz...... This is wonderful welcome, long life fta.
Muhammed665:
Pls house, i am a new bee i got a little experience about installation but i need to know almost everything about installation but i resided in osun state. Any installer and a harcker in da hood from osun state let av a talk .
Muhammed665:
Thankz...... This is wonderful welcome, long life fta.
add me up on watsapp 07065831426
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dreay01(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please can you send the powervu software for your
q28g to damilarei@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

omokoaustine:
Man of d weekend is no other person dan kingsaha , thanks in advance. We are patiently waiting. However , I got my q28g working with powervu yesterday.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Diseye29(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
is dis kodi n ustream a app or ordinary site, cox i need app to watch satellite on my laptop
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
omokoaustine:

I want to know if your own has where to put manual key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
hello Guys below is the awaiting champion HD decoder software

please and please it is free i give free so you also give to others for free

ant take this not before you download

1: clean USB drive
2: UPS for 100% electricity stable

process to upgrade press menu key>go to USB and press OK ,go to USB upgrade and press ok you will find your software then press ok to upgrade

after upgrade make sure you have frequency 11008 V 05000 scan this TP and go to champion TV channels immediately you will get fisrt OTA
just press OK and site back and wait till it finish,wait for few days you will get new OTA it will last for 2 to 5 seconds
still wait few days time you will get the realy hawk it will update and clear all your channels data and everything will be new
and now you are done you can use it for anything ,now all keys update automatic power VU,biss and so on no need any internet
you don't have to call or ask for any key you will get it by satellite.... this decoder is best decoder i have for now grin grin grin grin

if you have privite question whatsapp me on +229 99 08 88 51 please dont call i dont want any whatsapp call or normal call as well
please GHANA members should stay out am sorry i can not help you

http://depositfiles.com/files/5q3523x7s
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
After update any time you see below massage just press OK on your remote and wait until it finished upgrade

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thanks brother kingsaha .more blessings for u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
omokoaustine:
Thanks brother lkingsaha .more blessings for u.
Thanks a million kingsaha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by asensoelec: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tnx a lot bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
kingsaha:

process to upgrade press menu key>go to USB and press OK ,go to USB upgrade and press ok you will find your software then press ok to upgrade

after upgrade make sure you have frequency 11008 V 05000 scan this TP and go to champion TV channels immediately you will get fisrt OTA
just press OK and site back and wait till it finish,wait for few days you will get new OTA it will last for 2 to 5 seconds
still wait few days time you will get the realy hawk it will update and clear all your channels data and everything will be new
and now you are done you can use it for anything ,now all keys update automatic power VU,biss and so on no need any internet
you don't have to call or ask for any key you will get it by satellite.... this decoder is best decoder i have for now grin grin grin grin

if you have privite question whatsapp me on +229 99 08 88 51 please dont call i dont want any whatsapp call or normal call as well

Nice one,never knew d Champion decoder good like this,

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one,never knew d Champion decoder good like this,
Hmmmmm...good...is d signal stable on it...present situation...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
omokoaustine:
pls hw did u do it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Upload Payments Loyalty
Help
File name: rom_1512_C13_V153_
2015929.bin
File size: 7.09 MB
Average download time in regular
mode : 4 minutes, in Gold mode - 1
minute
If you spot any violation to the User
Agreement (including but not limited to
copyright infringement) we urge you
click here and inform us of any ill
action by users. Your feedback is
highly appreciated.
+ Advantages of the Gold account
Classic view
Agreement and policies
DepositFiles Filemanager for Android
© 2006-2015 Depositfiles.com. pls av been trying to download d software for champion tv but I couldn't, I don't no if it is my browser dat is not allowing me to download cos I'm using opera mini. guru pls help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dem give u food u dey ask for spoon abi, why u lazy like dis
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Graham4luv:
Upload Payments Loyalty
Help
File name: rom_1512_C13_V153_
2015929.bin
File size: 7.09 MB
Average download time in regular
mode : 4 minutes, in Gold mode - 1
minute
If you spot any violation to the User
Agreement (including but not limited to
copyright infringement) we urge you
click here and inform us of any ill
action by users. Your feedback is
highly appreciated.
+ Advantages of the Gold account
Classic view
Agreement and policies
DepositFiles Filemanager for Android
© 2006-2015 Depositfiles.com. pls av been trying to download d software for champion tv but I couldn't, I don't no if it is my browser dat is not allowing me to download cos I'm using opera mini. guru pls help me
Use chrome
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
omokoaustine:
Dem give u food u dey ask for spoon abi, why u lazy like dis
bros y u dey talk like dis na, I av been trying to download it opera mini but no way. not dat I'm lazy

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Graham4luv:
bros y u dey talk like dis na, I av been trying to download it opera mini but no way. not dat I'm lazy
Don't mind him, use Chrome or Dolphin.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wesley210(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
kingsaha:

after getting this....Not saying THANK U will be a crime....thanks so much*

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2015
omokoaustine:
pls Mr omo, is it possible to make my q23 working with powervu if yes pls how. am waiting pls 10q
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 1:30am On Oct 31, 2015
kingsaha:
After update any time you see below massage just press OK on your remote and wait until it finished upgrade
thanks you kingsaha you .

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2015
omokoaustine:
Pls is it working for all the PVus such as afn, sp**t etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by onuko(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
please house, where can i buy 3 meter dish in Enugu.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Chinedu7:

Don't mind him, use Chrome or Dolphin.
@ chinedu7, pls if u av successfully downloaded ur send it to me pls. Gmoore4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Graham4luv:
@ chinedu7, pls if u av successfully downloaded ur send it to me pls. Gmoore4luv@yahoo.com
Check your email box
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pls. someone help I have a Connect 101 receiver with viaccess cas embedded key which when I scan I will get the channels but when I try to watch any channel it will display services are currently block. what should I do to watch fta channels because even with free channels that message will be displayed and no picture will show at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.