Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5458809 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
mustaphataofeek:

MBC,and sp***24 the same potision or a little adjustment?.
When you get MBC tighten your dish, use another lnb ku and track 10986v 30000. Replace your ku with cband and input sp 24 frequency and make sure you hit green, it is about 4-6cm at the back of mbc when you stand infront. Here is pic eutelsat 7w 65%, primary lnb, sp24 49-50% and ses5 75%. u can add multitv near ses 4-6cm backward. i use 1.3m dish ur 1.8m is of great advantage.Good luck.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by idris4r83(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
barak1:
strong 4922d+
improve on your signal quality a bit
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Any good installer around ikorodu side. I need some who can install str**g 4992 it was configure for myjoy TV and sport. But it's not showing anything again. It's urgent plz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 4:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Please i need urgent assistance. My sony max on 1.8 cracks with my strong lnb and someone asked me to get one cable solution cband lnb dat it will boost d signal. But i have bought it and the worst is that is not even seeing signal at all. But if i put bak d strong and see signal immediately. Do o have to set anytin in my decoder to make d one cable solution lnb work for me since is 25k instead of 17k noise dat strong lnb is? Pls who have used dis one cable solution lnb before successfully should reply fast because i really need my sony stable, or should i go and return d lnb?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fecolity: 7:26am On Feb 11, 2016
pls can any house member tell me the cost of fairly used 3m and 3.5m dish?pls am waiting for reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Please house help me out,i have openbox v8 but am failing to make it work on pv if any remembers a page concerning the box,i will glad to refered to it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2016
michealblakky:
Please i need urgent assistance. My sony max on 1.8 cracks with my strong lnb and someone asked me to get one cable solution cband lnb dat it will boost d signal. But i have bought it and the worst is that is not even seeing signal at all. But if i put bak d strong and see signal immediately. Do o have to set anytin in my decoder to make d one cable solution lnb work for me since is 25k instead of 17k noise dat strong lnb is? Pls who have used dis one cable solution lnb before successfully should reply fast because i really need my sony stable, or should i go and return d lnb?
Bro pls go and return dat lnbf sharp sharp.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moshadeade: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Please House, how much meter is good for Hotbird 13e? Please! TP please!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2016
Malix:

Bro pls go and return dat lnbf sharp sharp.
and collect which one?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Off topic, those who enjoy Nollywood movies on tv what is the Best channel with good movies among this.. ETV Enolly+ DSTV African Mgic epic and Startimes African Movie channel or IROKO PLAY. please help me make a choice.......................
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
michealblakky:
Do o have to set anytin in my decoder to make d one cable solution lnb work

Deal with your local osc first!
5.150GHz...single c band
5.150/5.7GHz..one cable c band
or refer to your lnb frequency prior to receiver settings!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mustaphataofeek: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fecolity:
pls can any house member tell me the cost of fairly used 3m and 3.5m dish?pls am waiting for reply
if u need used 3m in lagos contact me 08187206330.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
etcwest:
Off topic, those who enjoy Nollywood movies on tv what is the Best channel with good movies among this.. ETV Enolly+ DSTV African Mgic epic and Startimes African Movie channel or IROKO PLAY. please help me make a choice.......................
DSTV Africa magic epic

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sabc 1, 2, 3 and others are not showing on ses 5 open view, anybody waching his or hers let me know?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by preens: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
abohwun:
11024H 3330 EUTELSAT 16A PRIMARY LNB, 12522V 27000 MULTITV SECONDARY LNB LEFT TOP OF PRIMARY, 12015V 30000 SES 5 RIGHT DOWN OF PRIMARY STANDING IN FRONT OF DISH, ALL ON ONE DISH. BUT IF YOU CAN AFFORDT A BIGGER DISH U WILL DO BETTER WITH UR 4922D+.
Pls is there any good installer here dat lives in PH? D so called experienced installers around my place keep saying it's not possible 2 combine ses 5 with my eutelsat 16. They only know about combining dstv and multitv. They haven't even heard about MBC on 1m dish dat is being talked about here everyday. Pls if there's any installer here dat can do these things n lives in PH should pls leave his number here n I'll contact him. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by preens: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
abohwun:
11024H 3330 EUTELSAT 16A PRIMARY LNB, 12522V 27000 MULTITV SECONDARY LNB LEFT TOP OF PRIMARY, 12015V 30000 SES 5 RIGHT DOWN OF PRIMARY STANDING IN FRONT OF DISH, ALL ON ONE DISH. BUT IF YOU CAN AFFORDT A BIGGER DISH U WILL DO BETTER WITH UR 4922D+.
Pls is there any good installer here dat lives in PH? D so called experienced installers around my place keep saying it's not possible 2 combine ses 5 with my eutelsat 16. They only know about combining dstv and multitv. They haven't even heard about MBC on 1m dish dat is being talked about here everyday. Pls if there's any installer here dat can do these things n lives in PH he can leave his number here n I'll contact him. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bishop4life(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
ify4king:
DSTV Africa magic epic

I don't think so , star times AMC is better than African magic.except you are saying based on other programs like amma award etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
preens:

Pls is there any good installer here dat lives in PH? D so called experienced installers around my place keep saying it's not possible 2 combine ses 5 with my eutelsat 16. They only know about combining dstv and multitv. They haven't even heard about MBC on 1m dish dat is being talked about here everyday. Pls if there's any installer here dat can do these things n lives in PH he can leave his number here n I'll contact him. Thanks
if u need mbc on 1m Dish in ph call. 08058521612
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
So we using 4930l cant watch sprts 24hd. For mths now we cant. Why are hackers treating us dis way dat dey dnt wnt to bring a software for it since after d updrade of sprts 24hd. Dey only focus more on 4922a. Why. I just installedmy 24hd nw cant use my decoder for it and is only sony dat works on it but my sony crack. Am not enjoying power vu. Why.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 3:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Please house has anyone tried the mtn world wide package on bad 12 on a 90cm or 1m dish. According to the map it has a good footprint over 9ja.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mystiq25(m): 3:13am On Feb 12, 2016
My TV3 Ghana just went off SCRAMBLED, is there any new biss key available please?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2016
preens:

Pls is there any good installer here dat lives in PH? D so called experienced installers around my place keep saying it's not possible 2 combine ses 5 with my eutelsat 16. They only know about combining dstv and multitv. They haven't even heard about MBC on 1m dish dat is being talked about here everyday. Pls if there's any installer here dat can do these things n lives in PH should pls leave his number here n I'll contact him. Thanks

All of them are lazy. When you even show them pix, they'd be like where is this possible.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Mystiq25:
My TV3 Ghana just went off SCRAMBLED, is there any new biss key available please?
Still blazing with old key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ddone2020: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2016
1kinggy:

All of them are lazy. When you even show them pix, they'd be like where is this possible.
it can't b all of dem , sm clients do nt pay 4 extra service dey prefer wasting dea money 2 buy extra dishes 4 birds dat can b killed wit one stone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2016
bishop4life:

I don't think so , star times AMC is better than African magic.except you are saying based on other programs like amma award etc.
thanx guys for your responses
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Aforevo Music TV, frequency is 12.722H symbol rate is 26.657 .intelsat 7/10 ku. Latest naija music videos etc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2016
All,

Pls what is the TP for MBC package on 26°E? & are they still online?

Thx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Barezzi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Guru's in the house,
Attached is my inexpensive plan to distribute 3 hdmi sources (dstv/fta) to 8 tv locations in a duplex.
Tv's 4 to 8 can watch any of the 3 sources.
The dstv explora in the Master bedroom sends the heartbeat via rf out to the Main Lounge decoder.
This configuration will require 2 DSTV monthly subscription.

Can this be implemented better? With your experiences, extending rf over 15m, will the picture quality in TVs 4 to 8 be crystal clear?
Please have a look and critic the setup. Thanks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
ddone2020:
it can't b all of dem , sm clients do nt pay 4 extra service dey prefer wasting dea money 2 buy extra dishes 4 birds dat can b killed wit one stone

Can you recommend anyone. I know someone in need of a good installer around Woji.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mystiq25:

Check your TP and be sure the one on your biss input matches it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
1kinggy:

Can you recommend anyone. I know someone in need of a good installer around Woji.
Sorry i don't stay in PH main town!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Barezzi:
Guru's in the house,
Attached is my inexpensive plan to distribute 3 hdmi sources (dstv/fta) to 8 tv locations in a duplex.
Tv's 4 to 8 can watch any of the 3 sources.
The dstv explora in the Master bedroom sends the heartbeat via rf out to the Main Lounge decoder.
This configuration will require 2 DSTV monthly subscription.

Can this be implemented better? With your experiences, extending rf over 15m, will the picture quality in TVs 4 to 8 be crystal clear?
Please have a look and critic the setup. Thanks.
You can still use the RF port of the DSTV's for looping,get an ALCAD booster/amplifier to make the picture crisper!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)