Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443247 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
kogistar:

See Few Features Attached
Within!!
å T3000 comes out-box with free
3 month service account to watch
Dstv, Canal + & many more
å Preloaded with a year gIPTV
account for same purpose (in
actual sense it's 15 month free
service)
å It's renewable via a serial
number attached with the box
å with as low as 15mb / month.
You are good to go with Dstv,
canal + and many more. . .
å Preloaded with a year free iptv
service account to open over
1,200 live and vod channel (adult
inclusive)
å Free 3 month iptv account (in
total, 15 month free iptv service
=======================
See Tiger T3000 price below!!
å NGN31,000 Nigeria Naira
√• G¢295 Ghanaian cedis
å 7235.20 Kenya Shilling
å 365,000 Zambia Kwacha
å 157,000 Tanzania shilling
å 25,400 Zimbabwe zwd
Does it have bisskey function
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
TSHIRT2:
i saw Bein spopts 1-6 on 5west c-band,anyone with info on it?any cccam 4 it yet?
...No info from bein.. but it is likely bein sports is only playing around 5 degree west C band...will disappear from the beam with those channels anytime soon... cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please gurus make una epp me. I have been trying to get afn on my 1.8 cband. The tin no won turn green, is it that I did not configur ma decoder rite. Am using a supermax lnb and base in the north "jos" am using icone decoder

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
odilibe:

..transponder G1 Flysat.com eutelsat 16a@16EAST 11024 vertical 3333/mpeg2 DVBS
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ray07:
Please gurus make una epp me. I have been trying to get afn on my 1.8 cband. The tin no won turn green, is it that I did not configur ma decoder rite. Am using a supermax lnb and base in the north "jos" am using icone decoder
lnb frequency should be 5150 or single, but I hope your type of receiver will detect the signal on time. For Tp use 4175v 28000.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ray07:

Your TP is wrong,use 4174V28000 to nail AFN packages on Thor @ 1’W.Very easy to nail,mind you,you must have an auto roll power vu decoder,because they change keys multiple times a day.Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Thanks a lot and God bless you abundantly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
kogistar:

See Few Features Attached
Within!!
å T3000 comes out-box with free
3 month service account to watch
Dstv, Canal + & many more
å Preloaded with a year gIPTV
account for same purpose (in
actual sense it's 15 month free
service)
å It's renewable via a serial
number attached with the box
å with as low as 15mb / month.
You are good to go with Dstv,
canal + and many more. . .
å Preloaded with a year free iptv
service account to open over
1,200 live and vod channel (adult
inclusive)
å Free 3 month iptv account (in
total, 15 month free iptv service
=======================
See Tiger T3000 price below!!
å NGN31,000 Nigeria Naira
√• G¢295 Ghanaian cedis
å 7235.20 Kenya Shilling
å 365,000 Zambia Kwacha
å 157,000 Tanzania shilling
å 25,400 Zimbabwe zwd
Don't waste your money.
It will be blocked soon.

Qsat 19 that was over hyped failed after 30 days
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Anybody in the house watching tv zimbo ku band on eutelsat 10a should report please,iam unable to hit green
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
manhattan3G:
Anybody in the house watching tv zimbo ku band on eutelsat 10a should report please,iam unable to hit green
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
tiftif:

90cm is well to have it. can you have the key for the house?
I dont even know the channel but lets join hand to go look for the keys if you are sure the channel really active?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
davody
For the purpose of education.

There are some C band TP that comes with R or L

Eg. 3415R or 3215L. Tp like this requires di;-electric plate. The plate converts L and R into Horizontal and Vertical.

R=Vertical
L=Horizontal

TP that comes directly with V and H or the website requires no do -electric plate....thanks man that's great

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
davodyguy:

Don't waste your money.
It will be blocked soon.

Am not interested in the Dstv or whatever but my interest is the 4K resolution which can decrypt some FTA. So it's get bisskey it will be advantage for me. Am aware that any decoder the decrypt Dstv will soon or later get blocked.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
davodyguy:

Don't waste your money.
It will be blocked soon.

Qsat and Tiger are different companies my guy. Never compare both brands.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Qsat and Tiger are different companies my guy. Never compare both brands.

I dare you to invest on tiger and then come slap me after 90 days if it out perform Qsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2017
365,000 kwacha? thats $36,500 dollars ? are you sure is the price of that decoder? that can buy a RANGE ROVER
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Ray07:
USE BBC FEED TO TRACK. 4032 L 1000 ITS EAY TO GET BBC, THEN FINE TUNE LNB U WILL GET A*N

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nzeval(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
@ kogistar .please sir I want to know if T3000 works for openview nd sports 24 channels too as some people claims .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
nzeval:
@ kogistar .please sir I want to know if T3000 works for openview nd sports 24 channels too as some people claims .
chat with mountain ben at +2348184406815
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fureuchi: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2017
etcwest:
365,000 kwacha? thats $36,500 dollars ? are you sure is the price of that decoder? that can buy a RANGE ROVER

I think it should be $36.50 with is K365. Do we have a reseller in Zambia?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2017
etcwest:
what is correct price?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
chat with mountain ben at +2348184406815
mountain Ben is a Fraud. He lied that his own cccam last year on 9e opened Ote sports packages. After two weeks and when people rushed to buy from him, he said it has been blocked.

Same Ben marketed Qsat as the major Africa distributor. Qsat died and he switched to tiger.

Most of the guys selling dongles, do really do well. You can't thrive on illegalities.

Killing people's business and think you'll do well in life
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:
mountain Ben is a Fraud. He lied that his own cccam last year on 9e opened Ote sports packages. After two weeks and when people rushed to buy from him, he said it has been blocked.

Same Ben marketed Qsat as the major Africa distributor. Qsat died and he switched to tiger.

Most of the guys selling dongles, do really do well. You can't thrive on illegalities.

but it's not his fault if they blocked it, also, there are other dongles sellers like malix, also you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

but you're also seller of ccam,qsat,dongles. are they're still working ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1904617/all-iks-decoders-qsat-speed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
but it's not his fault if they blocked it, also, there are other dongles sellers like malix, also you.

See, you're missing the point completely. I'm not equivocating, but you need to comprehend my comment.

There was never any Cccam anywhere in Africa last year that opened Ote sports packages. Mountain just lied to sell his own account.

The account was opening digisport and sport 1 from Hungary, before they left.

You don't have to lie to sell. That's the issue.

Malix will test and tell you the truth. I know Malix and he's been here since the 2010 era. He has a face and shop.

Aroseyi also lied about Qsat 19, that it will never get blocked blablabla and that I should buy it at 27k. Few days after he almost lured me, the system collapsed. All those that paid him 27k must be crying now.

Later in 2017, same person told me to bring 45k for tiger, that tiger is the best. I said no. He came back after two weeks, that tiger is now 30k.

My advice is that in this recession period, don't waste your money. When the price drop to 15k, then people may buy.

I even told him that I should do hired purchase.

If it's 6 months account, I'll split 30k into 6 and be paying after every two months. With this, the buyer will not lose

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
but you're also seller of ccam,qsat,dongles. are they're still working ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1904617/all-iks-decoders-qsat-speed

You must be day dreaming, and completely out of your mind.

If you know who I am, you'll not post trash about me. You'll be using Sir to respond to me.

Where on the thread did you see that I deal on those frivolities?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

See, you're missing the point completely. I'm not equivocating, but you need to comprehend my comment.

There was never any Cccam anywhere in Africa last year that opened Ote sports packages. Mountain just lied to sell his own account.

The account was opening digisport and sport 1 from Hungary, before they left.

You don't have to lie to sell. That's the issue.

Malix will test and tell you the truth. I know Malix and he's been here since the 2010 era. He has a face and shop.

Aroseyi also lied about Qsat 19, that it will never get blocked blablabla and that I should buy it at 27k. Few days after he almost lured me, the system collapsed. All those that paid him 27k must be crying now.

Later in 2017, same person told me to bring 45k for tiger, that tiger is the best. I said no. He came back after two weeks, that tiger is now 30k.

My advice is that in this recession period, don't waste your money. When the price drop to 15k, then people may buy.

I even told him that I should do hired purchase.

If it's 6 months account, I'll split 30k into 6 and be paying after every two months. With this, the buyer will not lose
ook
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

If you know who I am, you'll not post trash about me.

are u not the one who created that dongles thread? why did u created it to encourage people to buy?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

If you know who I am, you'll not post trash about me. You'll be using Sir to respond to me.

also, we are on nairaland & there are many people with multiple accounts & you don't know who is who.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
are u not the one who created that dongles thread? why did u created it to encourage people to buy?

You really have comprehension challenges. Creating a thread means you're encourage people and not creating a thread means you're discouraging people?

What a pathetic logic. I'm thinking you're a kid, just out there hallucinating
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:

kogistar:

You really have comprehension challenges. Creating a thread means you're encouraging people and not creating a thread means you're discouraging people?

What a pathetic logic. I'm thinking you're a kid, just out there hallucinating
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
also, we are on nairaland & there are many people with multiple accounts & you don't know who is who.

Your post here on this thread, already speaks volumes about your comprehension and poor logic. It's so obvious, even to people that are physically challenged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.