Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442802 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

Lol. I said you lack comprehension and you should go back to school and ask for refund.

Let me play with your logic.

I have IPTv box A95x I imported to Nigeria courtesy of my Friend here Emmachile. Since I have DSTV, ask me why I bought IPTV box again?

I have start times and consat, since I have DSTV, why do I need them?

I have a electricity supply from the national grid, why do I still need to buy generator and inverter with solar panel?

Can you see that a toddler is more reasonable than you are? Just go back to bed.

What a waste of space
i am not talking about all useless products u mentioned here, if you have money to subscrib Dstv, what are u doing here? u have big dish, what are u using it for?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
i also asked simple question & u can't answer. what about malix that have been advertising tiger t3000? why didn't u tell people not to buy? what is the reason why u created DONGLES thread?

Which question? Do you even know what a question is? Do you have an idea? If you do tell me here. You'll be getting free lessons from me today, whether you want or not. I'm a brother keeper grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
i am not talking about all useless products u mentioned here, if you have money to subscrib Dstv, what are u doing here? u have big dish, what are u using it for?
I'm using the big dish to monitor your pathetic and miserable life. Does this make you happy?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
like i told you earlier, you can't stop me from posting whatever i wants

Whatever you wants? Haha haha haha.
This guy has murdered English gooooooooal

Yeeeeeeee paaaa

Egbami oooooooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

Which question? Do you even know what a question is? Do you have an idea? If you do tell me here. You'll be getting free lessons from me today, whether you want or not. I'm a brother keeper grin
the question is; why did u created dongle thread?
you have Dstv, what are you looking for powervu keys of some locked chanels for?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

cheesy grin angry
I will dare it. Ready for the hot slap tongue

You have my office address. I'll be waiting for the slap.

I'll buy you one nice drink when you come visiting.

Just make sure you buy from the right source
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

I'm using the big dish to monitor your pathetic and miserable life. Does this make you happy?
yes, you're using big dish, i remember when u say , you hav multiple set up on ur 2.4m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

Whatever you wants? Haha haha haha.
This guy has murdered English gooooooooal

Yeeeeeeee paaaa

Egbami oooooooo
yes, i am not saying that, i am good in English, i don't care wether my English is poor, if i do, i would have stopped replying your coments
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
the question is; why did u created dongle thread?

you're a slow learner. It should be create and not created, mumu

you have Dstv, what are you looking for powervu keys of some locked chanels for?
The same reason every Nigerian that has a generator at home
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
yes, you're using big dish, i remember when u say , you hav multiple set up on ur 2.4m dish
Mumu. My dish is 2.6m and not even 2.4.

So how does that affect you?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
yes, i am not saying that, i am good in English, i don't care wether my English is poor, if i do, i would have stopped replying your coments
Then you should stop embarrassing yourself. Go back to bed and sleep.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:
you're a slow learner. It should be create and not created, mumu

The same reason every Nigerian that has a generator at home
that's a lie! you've not answer my question yet, what is the reason why u created that thread?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
that's a lie! you've not answer my question yet, what is the reason why u created that thread?

The same reason this thread was created
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

Then you should stop embossing yourself. Go back to bed and sleep.
it's not an embarrassment for me, i didn't go to school because of fluent English or big grammar
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

The same reason this thread was created
it's a lie
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
it's a lie
Really?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
it's not an embarrassment for me, i didn't go to school because of fluent English or big grammar

So what did you go to school to learn?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:
Really?
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
yes
How? Expatiate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

So what did you go to school to learn?
to learn other subjects more than English, there are people with nice English, but their performanc in school are poor. they're are people with poor English, yet u can see them with better results
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:
How? Expatiate
because you couldn't answer my question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
because you couldn't answer my question
Which is?

Or may be it was a senseless one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2017
A good Morning to all in the house, I need the working key for NBCU E! On 68.5 Please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
to learn other subjects more than English, there are people with nice English, but their performanc in school are poor. they're are people with poor English, yet u can see them with better results

You've been saying subjects since. Are you in secondary school? shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:
Which is?
Or may be it was a senseless one
about your dongles thread
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

You've been saying subjects since. Are you in secondary school? shocked
why did you want to know? what i said is an example
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Monlo:

Your TP is wrong,use 4174V28000 to nail AFN packages on Thor @ 1’W.Very easy to nail,mind you,you must have an auto roll power vu decoder,because they change keys multiple times a day.Enjoy
What autoroll decoder would you recommend?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
why did you want to know? what i said is an example
Example of what?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
about your dongles thread
What happened to it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:
What happened to it?
it's similar to what mountain benjamin is doing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
it's similar to what mountain benjamin is doing
What's he doing? How's it similar?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
davodyguy:

Example of what?
people with poor English & better results in their schools. while people with nice English couldn't secured 3rd positions in their schools. English is just a borrowed language.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.