Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428303 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
yawwilson:
Good day @all! Maybe we can revisit 57`East, some activity.. 4095v/h 30000...Canal24 horas, picture no sound, Aus.Sky bus... sound no picture( all MTN. PV)... Expecting new s/w.....from the Prof.(Sameer)..
Anyway,folks with other PV decoders can test .... So long!!!
My Bro I hope everything goes well for Prof. but the matter about those channel's they are all free to any decoder been Pv dec or non PV decoder. Big upp hope we talk very soon.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Elxandre(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please can SRT 4669 still accept subscription?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunene1:
change ur Lnb and make sure ur dish is clean 1.8m upwards and properly aligned

Oga I just noticed I can't watch sony any more oooo but I still hav HBO and CNN wat d name of LNB and ur locations pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Manutd vs man city ICC will come come when pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
THREASHOLD20:
Manutd vs man city ICC will come come when pls?
Tomorrow nite 2am 9ja time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Good channels are back on nigcomsat, just Rescan that sat now and enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aroseyi(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2017
If you need cccam account for Tvsat Africa 16e

9e cccam account

Full European cccam on hotbird and hispasat

Cccam for star time 5e

Canal reunion and Zap 36e cccam

Qsat account

Kwese sports decoder

Whatsapp me +2348062272279

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpasrolly: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2017
@trewbless Please Is The NigComSat Still working ? And How Is The Signal Strength because I Find It Difficult To Track It.....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hhhhmm lonely house
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavinkent(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
akpasrolly:
@trewbless Please Is The NigComSat Still working ? And How Is The Signal Strength because I Find It Difficult To Track It.....
....went off early this morning and still never come back....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by galaxyfinder: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mclechelle: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
breaking news

Our alternative satellite forum www.9jatc.com is now located at www.9jarians.com. it moved this afternoon to a new nairaland-like kind of forum.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
akpasrolly:
as at yesterday night I was have 98% signal Uneven scanned my qsat decoder and I find so many channels added to it, like NTA Maiduguri, MTVBase, baby TV,and so many new channels, for now I don't know if it is still on now we don't have light now the NEPA took the light since 4:30 am till now no light and my children had already move the dish to nilsat position from the positioner .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Guys I need max tv tp please make una help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
R2bees:
Guys I need max tv tp please make una help.
max TV is on terrestrial package now in Ghana if u really want it then u have to subscribe startimes in other to get it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2017
aroseyi:
If you need cccam account for Tvsat Africa 16e

9e cccam account

Full European cccam on hotbird and hispasat

Cccam for star time 5e

Canal reunion and Zap 36e cccam

Qsat account

Kwese sports decoder

Whatsapp me +2348062272279

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Mode of delivery please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Mavinkent:
....went off early this morning and still never come back....
Nigcomsat is back this morning. Although kids zone and movie africana have signal but no audio or visual. Go ahead and track it for any that feels like hunting the bird. Viva fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
galaxyfinder:
He got it all
sorry guy how did u get my banner graphiccion is still working on
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
galaxyfinder:
He got it all
guy sorry how did you get my banner graphiccion is still working on for me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
graphicicon:
Hhhhmm lonely house
my guy that banner u are working on for me someone displayed it in nairaland forum i don't know how he got it or are the one that gave him the banner? the name of the guy who displayed it is galaxy or so, u can check it yourself
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Elxandre(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
No one is replying me... sad

Please does the SRT 4669 decoder still accept mytv sub?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Elxandre:
No one is replying me... sad

Please does the SRT 4669 decoder still accept mytv sub?
No
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
@All,
free to view channels on MyTv bouquet are back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
trewbless:
my guy that banner u are working on for me someone displayed it in nairaland forum i don't know how he got it or are the one that gave him the banner? the name of the guy who displayed it is galaxy or so, u can check it yourself
You just unmasked the name... Galaxyfinder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by murphy2get(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
fabianc:

Tracking MBC on the west is a waste of dish when you can get MBC and multi tv on a single lnb, I've been watching MBC and multi TV on one lnb for so long, no Wahala at all.
pls how can i achieve this easily cos i hav tried but to no avail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chi4all(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
murphy2get:
pls how can i achieve this easily cos i hav tried but to no avail

same here tried yesterday with a 1.2m dish, yet to no avail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ike1844: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
chi4all:

same here tried yesterday with a 1.2m dish, yet to no avail
Never waste your time on mbc at east,i try the whole day but i was not successful,but it only took me 11min to bring mbc down at west.location Kumasi Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
ike1844:
Never waste your time on mbc at east,i try the whole day but i was not successful,but it only took me 11min to bring mbc down at west.location Kumasi Ghana.
yes ooo same here in edo don't mind dose who are bragin, wit east oo,,, west is better wit d highest frequency and wit rest of mind
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harjirem(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Haos pls surebet frequency number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
MBC west is far far better.. .it has electronic program guide EPG... . Picture quality is CLOSE TO HD.. AND it's easy to track. I believe 60cm can bring it down.. . Cos I got 76% on my blue Dstv dish..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Joyne package @9e....not bad for movies
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chi4all(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2017
kingsley6:
MBC west is far far better.. .it has electronic program guide EPG... . Picture quality is CLOSE TO HD.. AND it's easy to track. I believe 60cm can bring it down.. . Cos I got 76% on my blue Dstv dish..

pls sir how to i utilize this 1.2m dish lying here, i already have a 60cm dish locked to joytv i'd like to use that 60cm to track mbc at the west side and use the 1.2m dish for east, i dont know if you could assist me with the possible satelites and tp. Thanks in anticipantion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: efe2nath, Loneley, umbo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.