Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442799 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DarrellEllah(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
williams85:
what is the model of ur modem and ur software version. only hauwei modem is compatible to it

am interested I have hauwei modem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oguguolouis:
NIGCOMSAT IS OFF

nigcomsat has been on since last week and has been stable....also better than multi 16e and more...if its fully stable and more stAtions added.it will be the best ftA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
paulowas:

Approximately correct!
12518;H;29500 is the original TP.
I got other chammels but no AIT. I don't know what the problem is.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 5:53am On Jul 26, 2017
ogbeh44:
I got other chammels but no AIT. I don't know what the problem is.
you re on point,AIT is no longer there.May be with time .Ait and other local channel will join them.Lagos Tv is there now!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Ray07:
the multı tv ıs laready ınstall . . . I wıll gıve ıt a shot later Thanks

to add nigcomsat to multitv as a primary ? beside or above ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wakyemson: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls i need help i want to track nigcomsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Wakyemson:
Pls i need help i want to track nigcomsat
then read back tru
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Any update on TSTV?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
sauceEEP:
Any update on TSTV?
I called them yesterday and they told me they have postpone till further notice.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2017
ryusufu:
I called them yesterday and they told me they have postpone till further notice.
Lawsuit from dstv i guess....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Andiebest(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Any info on pipul TV?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by losaries: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Any body that have tracked any of the satellites be it Nigcomsat,MBC east or west, multi TV, or any other ones should help in posting a pictures and well explanation on how to get the satellites. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2017
losaries:
Any body that have tracked any of the satellites be it Nigcomsat,MBC east or west, multi TV, or any other ones should help in posting a pictures and well explanation on how to get the satellites. thanks

All d satellites u stated has been tracked and explained vividly in d forum.read from d past posts I will get everything u need. The house has to forge ahead.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jarrot(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2017
sauceEEP:

Not DSTV alone, I think our government is involved considering that fact they invested heavily on Startimes,TSTV became a big threat to them.
I was on the verge of purchasing a startimes combo decoder last Month but decided to wait for the launch of TSTV I have no choice but to go for Startimes angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2017
losaries:

All d satellites u stated has been tracked and explained vividly in d forum.Read from d past posts u will get everything u need. The house has to forge ahead.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
losaries:

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Akinige:

its depend on your standing position all you need to know is the position of the satellite multi TV 28.2E and Nigcomsat is 42.5E u may use Ur dish urgumented reality in your android phone if u have to check that. Normally you stand behind dish to aligned it to satellite, well I don't know if that is how u align Ur dish, but if that is Ur style nigcomsat should be Ur primary and multi TV secondary .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mickey02(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2017
pls a good guy should add me on whatsapp no 08102640763
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Akinige:

standing in front of the dish; it should be above and a little to the left of ur multitv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
paulowas:

you re on point,AIT is no longer there.May be with time .Ait and other local channel will join them.Lagos Tv is there now!
Ok. Thanks for the reply. I will contineou to blind scan for it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
sauceEEP:

yeah, probably.... Let's hope they'll lose
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
I tried tracking nigcomsat yesterday with frequency 12158h29500 but I keep getting multi TV channels on that frequency, please is there any other frequency I can use to get this sat down. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nkdave: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=olatayoalabis post=58842743][/quote]

Weldone Uncle, please where are you located.? And are these live satellites that you have tracked (as is)? If yes, please hook the coaxial cables up and take pictures of a list of some of the channels obtained in each satellite from "All Channels" windows, and post for our verification please. It would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
fabianc:
I tried tracking nigcomsat yesterday with frequency 12158h29500 but I keep getting multi TV channels on that frequency, please is there any other frequency I can use to get this sat down. Thanks.

it is 12518H29500 . use this pics a a guide standing straight in front of ur dish.

the primary lnb is nigcomsat

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
in front

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
veiw from the side

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Hello guys, pls I need a reply... I searched for new channels today and saw this, is this the nigcomsat and does it mean the channels in yellow will show? Please gurus in the house Lemme know.
No, this is Mytv, nigcomsat is below dstv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Hello guys, pls I need a reply... I searched for new channels today and saw this, is this the nigcomsat and does it mean the channels in yellow will show? Please gurus in the house Lemme know.

that is eutelsat16a @ 16degree east. nigcomsat is @ 42.5degree east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
logonlaredo:

it is 12518H29500 . use this pics a a guide standing straight in front of ur dish.

the primary lnb is nigcomsat

Thanks alot my guy, is the nigcomsat still on now so I can nail it now.... A prompt reply will be appreciated, thanks bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
fabianc:

Thanks alot my guy, is the nigcomsat still on now so I can nail it now.... A prompt reply will be appreciated, thanks bro.

No light @ the moment but 12518H29500 has been stable for like 2weeks now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.