Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447238 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
life707:

No keys. Just opens on it's own occasionally. Now goes red too for days unlike before that it is constantly green.
Well let's wait and see if someone can rescue the situation
OK. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
ishaqstat:
Pls. I don't knw if am already on 10east. am getting cis TV; CCTVs. but 3900v3750 still not active.

Yea,you are there already.That is the bird,that tp is active only during live
matches .Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chinedu7:

It requires plate but few selected Cband LNBF can work dual purpose without plate, they are built that way, regular LNBF requires plate for 0.8w.

My oga,I sight you.Keep the fire burning.Enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
GeorgeD1:

warboy3,
Unfortunately I don't do ccam or Alphabox. Right from early days and up till now,
my moto has always been clean FTA. No illegalities, no breaking of signal.

Viva FTA!

One of the Founding fathers,@GeorgeD1,we await your update please.Thanks for being an inspiration.Keep the fire burning.Enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zpakln(f): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good day house
please help me with 16e active tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
After 3 days of regorous tracking of hotbird 13e target point Ircama3. I have come to the conclusion that 2.4m dish cannot bring down 13e in Abuja.My reason is I got 9e very easy and I pushed my signal on AFN to come 77% joyne package that is very stubborn I pushed it to 75% all on 4922a receiver.I then enter To 10996v27500 for hotbird 13e while standing @ the back moved the dish bit by bit to d right up& down still no signal.so if u are receiving hotbird 13e in Abuja u can quote me and proof me wrong by uploading ur dish set up .My LNB type is premium gold.I can't find Fuji star gold.im preparing to move my dish to apstar 76.5e for Gazi TV again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
@Life707, when scramble what do they show on that Feed 1&2 now. It's almost 4 months I checked it last.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pope5(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Monlo:

Yea,you are there already.That is the bird,that tp is active only during live
matches .Enjoy
pls whats d maximum % for 10e coz i tracked with 3651 H 20160 and got 70% on 1.8m dish, i later removed the cband lnb and replaced it with KU for AFN @ 9°E without moving the dish

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chinedu7:

It requires plate but few selected Cband LNBF can work dual purpose without plate, they are built that way, regular LNBF requires plate for 0.8w.
name those lndf
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rhozaay(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Deluxe8000:

The main lnb is the eutelsat 16A
Thanks bro...God bless you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Murtad(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
PLS EUTELSAT 16'E FREQ
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chinedu7:
@Life707, when scramble what do they show on that Feed 1&2 now. It's almost 4 months I checked it last.

When unscrambled, past matches and mainly live Bundesliga matches.

I believe they also show EFL and FA cup and in English.

I got lucky to watch the last season's FA cup final which I posted the pictures.
Its a funny feed coz they show everything inside the locker room of the players before the match, then even after the match.

I made some effort to see if I could get a device that can generate d keys but discover that for feeds, its more difficult than unscrambling regular channels as most gurus said due to changing VPID, APID etc for feeds, a device that autorol won't work.

It requires a dedicated satellite PCI card and a PC with at least 4gig ram and will take several hours.

Tried laying my hands on a specific type on eBay but had to let it be.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
life707:

I got lucky to watch the last season's FA cup final which I posted the pictures.
Its a funny feed coz they show everything inside the locker room of the players before the match, then even after the match.

I made some effort to see if I could get a device that can generate d keys but discover that for feeds, its more difficult than unscrambling regular channels as most gurus said due to changing VPID, APID etc for feeds, a device that autorol won't work.

It requires a dedicated satellite PCI card and a PC with at least 4gig ram and will take several hours.

Good to know and thanks for ur effort.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
@Murtard 10804 h 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Monlo:

One of the Founding fathers,@GeorgeD1,we await your update please.Thanks for being an inspiration.Keep the fire burning.Enjoy

@Monlo,
Thanks for the compliments. For the pictures, pls be a little patient.
I will upload them soon. I've been busy with work

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
life707:

Nice one. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Obascoetubi:
name those lndf
I once bought one in Onitsha named Goldstar, it was very light and did both V & H without plate. Infact the LNBF came without plate in the park but why I never talked about it or ask anyone to try it is because the signal strength couldn't match that of Strong or Supermax. So it's useless to me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Deluxe8000:
@all
Pls how many ku band satelites can be tracked in lagos nigeria?

How many sat dishes will be required to get all?

With 2 to 3 dishes you suppose to get all the important SATs . if 9e plus 5e plus 16e plus 28 . is on 1mtr Dish . nigcomsat plus champion TV can b on the other with MBC or separate Dish for the MBC . lobatan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2017
ishaqstat:
Pls. I don't knw if am already on 10east. am getting cis TV; CCTVs. but 3900v3750 still not active.
. ...
That's 10e just try to increase your signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
sunene1:
After 3 days of regorous tracking of hotbird 13e target point Ircama3. I have come to the conclusion that 2.4m dish cannot bring down 13e in Abuja.My reason is I got 9e very easy and I pushed my signal on AFN to come 77% joyne package that is very stubborn I pushed it to 75% all on 4922a receiver.I then enter To 10996v27500 for hotbird 13e while standing @ the back moved the dish bit by bit to d right up& down still no signal.so if u are receiving hotbird 13e in Abuja u can quote me and proof me wrong by uploading ur dish set up .My LNB type is premium gold.I can't find Fuji star gold.im preparing to move my dish to apstar 76.5e for Gazi TV again.
please how dıd youu track thıs 9e . . . I have been struglın for the past 3 dayz to track thıs sat but no hope. I have use all method ı saw onlıne but stıll ı keep hıttıng 5 east. My dısh ıs 1.8 Am ı skewıng my lnb to 7 oclck standıng at the back or the front?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Monlo:

I tracked mine without it and it is loud and clear.If only you could view my attached pictures before now on this thread.
Thanks,all the same,you have been an inspiration to this thread.Enjoy
whatz the powervu key for AFN 0.8 please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Ray07:
please how dıd youu track thıs 9e . . . I have been struglın for the past 3 dayz to track thıs sat but no hope. I have use all method ı saw onlıne but stıll ı keep hıttıng 5 east. My dısh ıs 1.8 Am ı skewıng my lnb to 7 oclck standıng at the back or the front?
1st get 5°e back tight it then go to ur lnb turn it until it change to red after dat track ur 9°e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishaqstat: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Ismy5000:
. ... That's 10e just try to increase your signal
thanks I'll give it a try.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Is20 HBO working keys pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ray07:

7 o clock while standing at the front of the dish .and 5 o clock while standing at the back of the dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
@all the gurus in the house, this thing is so strange to me I have been tracking AFN 9e since Morning, let someone who have track it show clearly the procedure he used, I have track it before, it just proving Stuburn now, I keep on getting startimes channels, pls I need picture of the dish too, this AFN is downgrading me for the first time
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chinedu7:
Can someone help me with biss key for Feed 1&2 on Africasat 1a.
Bros,can you just put me through how to activate consat package with astra 2f
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Monlo:

My oga,I sight you.Keep the fire burning.Enjoy

Please, What kind of Cband lnb do you use?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Freshclean777:

Please, What kind of Cband lnb do you use?
Supermax,enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good House abeg working pwv for HBO/CNN@ 68e urgent thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
@Graphicion that bird is fu**ing stuborn but, some said best if u track with mpeg2 decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
warboy3:
@Graphicion that bird is fu**ing stuborn but, some said best if u track with mpeg2 decoder
i almost collapse with dat mpeg 2 decoder today but not even a flash, guess we still need further orientation on dat bird

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.