Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460714 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
yawwilson:

I see you really don't care whatever happens... well I do . maybe you are here just for some information.Remember I said once you are a good contributor , you will get what you want . I thought you were going to request in a better way but you decided to go on the offensive.we sometimes believe every Western attitude is okay...I believe there is a saying that whoever knows/ learns how to wash their hands properly can dine with the elders...
Bro,keep ur goodies to urself &ur clicks.It just a matter of time it will surface everywhere. who are u preaching to.check my profile very well I'm not jjc in this game.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Many things that are contrary to the rules are being posted here but have been overlooked. Now that the 24 is gone, few people with the keys all of a sudden remembered the rules of the forum and think they can save the feed channel from being blocked. I believed the keys will be changing b4 every match week. To be fair, I dont contribute to the benefit of this forum, and I guess de-activating my account and visit as a guest is the same.
This Angel of death has predicted so anyone looking for keys will have to wait till the prediction comes to pass...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
My bro, arbourboateng.see if you can help the brothers who have provided their mail/contact address.. one love!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
timibare:
Till now I'm yet to get the biss key en tracking tp for 18W, nawa ooo, any good Samaritan sha timibare@yahoo.com
unfortunately we are in selfish forum as if nairaland is the only place for information leaks to service providers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
sunene1:
i beg who has the LA liga feed @10e new key .Madrid game is already under way pls
Mr Sunene1 I taught you were looking for signal 6 keys which is very difficult this days because the channel operators due to our carelessly has constantly changing the keys frequently, So if you don't have a decoder that can autoroll biss keys then it will be hard to enjoy the channel this days.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
arbourboateng:
Mr sunene 1 I taught you were looking for signal 6 keys which is very difficult this days because the channel operators due to our carelessly has constantly changing the keys. So if you don't have a decoder that can autoroll biss keys then it will be hard to enjoy the channel this days.
Thanks bro for ur gentlmanship comment.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
sunene1:
Thanks bro for ur gentlmanship comment.

Check mail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 4:55am On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=yawwilson post=65727066]Folks! our forum has grown in numbers over the years but there is a lot more we need to learn from some of the advanced forums... In the more advanced forum, members are graded and given various privileges,so not "everyone' has access to certain information. For some forum, you will have to be recommended by a previlege member before you can be registered
So, once this forum is not our mothers and father's property, let's keep it honourable and safe...fta wins
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 4:59am On Mar 11, 2018
yawwilson:
Folks! our forum has grown in numbers over the years but there is a lot more we need to learn from some of the advanced forums... In the more advanced forum, members are graded and given various privileges,so not "everyone' has access to certain information. For some forum, you will have to be recommended by a previlege member before you can be registered
So, once this forum is not our mothers and father's property, let's keep it honourable and safe..
...bro i think your major issue is that
u are too much selfcentered.now in your
own thinking u think nairaland is the cause
and the only forum infor are shared, no for
cry out loud, they are many, yes. not that
everyone is happy about situation of things.
They upgrading is normal. moreover,
foreign site do share this open.for easy
sourceing and avoid inconvenanting them
send to my mail and all that.now some
fellows said, thy have not received it
apperantly,thy did not watch the match ok
check it are ur of good or bad to those.if u
have keys past on forum it will equally save
u those calling u everymins for keys
unissued.remember good things does'nt
finish,uniform men comes and go barracks
remain. FTA wins nohow.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nkdave: 5:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Brian109:

The only thing that makes Dstv interesting for me is EPL and the Johnsons. Other than that are just repeatition of movies .regards

Hello Brian, I'm made to understand that you are in the Southern Africa region, Zambia or Malawi.? Well I'm in South Africa, Eastern Cape. Me and 2 of my cousins spent the whole day yesterday trying to get any other FTA channel that is not Dst**, but to no avail. I came with one of my FTA HD decoders from Nigeria, but not Strong Model. Could I kindly get your phone contact, so we can talk better, you could send it to nkidav@gmail.com thanks is advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nkdave: 5:41am On Mar 11, 2018
knight23:

i believe tstv is in the opposite direction. i mean tstv and dstv are facing in the opposite direction from each other

Thanks my good ppl for helps, but we spent almost the whole afternoon yesterday, with nothing to show for it, not even 1% signal quality. Although both me and my cousins are not pros, I atleast expected a little flicker, but zilch. Maybe it is because I only have a 60cm dish here, I might have to source for a bigger sized dish, maybe 90" or 1m.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Happy sunday house.Pls can someone send me biss key autorolling decoders.I want to know if Azfox S3S can also autoroll biss.Pls send all answers to: eerekake@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2018
warboy3:
...bro i think your major issue is that
u are too much selfcentered.now in your
own thinking u think nairaland is the cause
and the only forum infor are shared, no for
cry out loud, they are many, yes. not that
everyone is happy about situation of things.
They upgrading is normal. moreover,
foreign site do share this open.for easy
sourceing and avoid inconvenanting them
send to my mail and all that.now some
fellows said, thy have not received it
apperantly,thy did not watch the match ok
check it are ur of good or bad to those.if u
have keys past on forum it will equally save
u those calling u everymins for keys
unissued.remember good things does'nt
finish,uniform men comes and go barracks
remain. FTA wins nohow.thanks.
Go and register in your said foreign sites and get all your informations,you can then come and share the information you gathered to us(nairalanders).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Good morning house. Please how many centimetres is 18w from south east? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Nkdave:

Thanks my good ppl for helps, but we spent almost the whole afternoon yesterday, with nothing to show for it, not even 1% signal quality. Although both me and my cousins are not pros, I atleast expected a little flicker, but zilch. Maybe it is because I only have a 60cm dish here, I might have to source for a bigger sized dish, maybe 90" or 1m.
Hello Nkdave,
60cm dish is too small for TSTv. Look for 90cm or 1m dish.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Seyilome:
Who has a fairly used strong decoder 4922A for sale in OSOGBO
hav one at ede [08108730458]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Good morning life707 and Sulieman3,
I logged in this morning and I saw a notification that you guys sent me a pm but frankly speaking, I can't even remember the email address I used when I registered here not to talk of the password. Please pardon me for not have replied you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2018
I understand the anger and anguish but let's be honest to ourselves, we have to behave like matured people because I don't believe we have a 10 year old child here.
I have been personally blocked 2 times for posting keys here because it's not allowed, we all know that. I also said that the keys will be everywhere very soon, that is fact. But don't forget that the biggest problem is the bloggers but they haven't got it to share at the moment. If we had circulated the keys openly here, they would've got it from us and publish and the provider will take action.
It's obvious it won't last forever but our actions can make it last longer. I have no problems with sharing Keys, infact after taking it down, I shared to emails and WhatsApp for 2 days, I couldn't even work in my office. It was intense, I decided to take a break and others who got it from me to help those in need.
It has to be the way to go here, we need to move on and act better, it's for everybody's benefit and nobody should feel as the most hated.
I appeal to those who have it to try and accommodate others via email. And please if you get it don't post in any open forum or social media.
At the moment the keys are still not open because we have acted well so far, I have to thanks those who got it earlier for their professional behaviour. Let all of us do the same, it's only for our greater good. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Dlee1:
Hello Nkdave,
60cm dish is too small for TSTv. Look for 90cm or 1m dish.
Please, is it possible to attatch 7'e to TSTV or any other satellite?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Profchicky:
No but rather 7w is possible.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2018
arbourboateng:
No but rather 7w is possible.
It is 100% posible and very easy when using 90cm dish and above.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Profchicky:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2018
Profchicky:
yes it is posible when standing infrot it is about 4 to 5cm away from tstv. use 12015v 30000 for ses 5 and 10928H 30000 for 7e. But make sure you have 90cm and above.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obifrank: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2018
House, pls which sat is good enough for me to switch my nigcomsat to. I already have tstv, multi TV and dstv. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt assistant
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2018
I have been battling installation of my 2.4m offset dish, i bought the dish alone and have had to fabricate everything else. The problem now is the the reception is not any better than a 90cm dish, i am getting multitv, nigcomsat, 36e at 90% on my strong decoder infact non has gon beyond 90%. Worst still is that i dont get any satellite when the dish is facing up, from 16e, 13e, 10e etc has been red all throught.
Pics attached, location is lagos.

What am i doing wrong?
Dlee1 joosat and all.

Lnb holder is 163cm long, support is 200cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2018
Profchicky:
I believe it is possible since 3°W is not far from 7°E though expect only the strong transponders (frequencies). To be specific, I have not tried it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2018
More

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2018
grafikii:
I have been battling installation of my 2.4m offset dish, i bought the dish alone and have had to fabricate everything else. The problem now is the the reception is not any better than a 90cm dish, i am getting multitv, nigcomsat, 36e at 90% on my strong decoder infact non has gon beyond 90%. Worst still is that i dont get any satellite when the dish is facing up, from 16e, 13e, 10e etc has been red all throught.
Pics attached, location is lagos.

What am i doing wrong?
Dlee1 joosat and all.

Lnb holder is 163cm long, support is 200cm

Hello grafikii,
the way you placed your lnb arms are bad. I will post the picture of mine later in the day.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dlee1:

Hello grafikii,
the way you placed your lnb arms are bad. I will post the picture of mine later in the day.
Ok, i actually left like that to make for adjustments since i dont know exactly where 3 of them should meet.
I will be waiting to see yours and learn
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hello all,
I have a friend that uses fake srt4669X11. The receiver got spoiled and it was repaired day before yesterday but the funny thing is that it cannot detect any signal. So friends can someone help me with software for fake srt4669X11. I will be glad if someone can be of help since my friend is presently on my neck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
life707:

Check mail
Mr life707 Thanks for ur efforts to unite us in this noble forum. I saw that u sent me mail.I can't even remember the password I used in opening my account on nairaland.presently I don't have mail ID.But if the info can be dropped tru My watshaap or text message it's ok 07037446936 God bless u bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dlee1:
Hello all,
I have a friend that uses fake srt4669X11. The receiver got spoiled and it was repaired day before yesterday but the funny thing is that it cannot detect any signal. So friends can someone help me with software for fake srt4669X11. I will be glad if someone can be of help since my friend is presently on my neck.
Please try this and see..https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ERH2n7SU2OfGF10oNcqku8Agp_O_NcD/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.