Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5463099 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yes it is very possible.
Use 90cm dish and above.
Make 3W your primary and 7E your secondary.

Profchicky:
Please, is it possible to attatch 7'e to TSTV or any other satellite?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Your focal length is not right.
The lnb is wrongly placed.
Kindly provide the following :
Horizontal diameter of the dish, Dh =?
Vertical diameter of the dish, Dv =?
Maximum depth of the dish measured along the vertical axis, h =?
Then leave the rest for me.

grafikii:
I have been battling installation of my 2.4m offset dish, i bought the dish alone and have had to fabricate everything else. The problem now is the the reception is not any better than a 90cm dish, i am getting multitv, nigcomsat, 36e at 90% on my strong decoder infact non has gon beyond 90%. Worst still is that i dont get any satellite when the dish is facing up, from 16e, 13e, 10e etc has been red all throught.
Pics attached, location is lagos.

What am i doing wrong?
Dlee1 joosat and all.

Lnb holder is 163cm long, support is 200cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dlee1:
Good morning life707 and Sulieman3,
I logged in this morning and I saw a notification that you guys sent me a pm but frankly speaking, I can't even remember the email address I used when I registered here not to talk of the password. Please pardon me for not have replied you.

No wahala, that is sometime ago,probably in January.
Can't even remember what I wanted to share with you.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chinedu7:
I understand the anger and anguish but let's be honest to ourselves, we have to behave like matured people because I don't believe we have a 10 year old child here.
I have been personally blocked 2 times for posting keys here because it's not allowed, we all know that. I also said that the keys will be everywhere very soon, that is fact. But don't forget that the biggest problem is the bloggers but they haven't got it to share at the moment. If we had circulated the keys openly here, they would've got it from us and publish and the provider will take action.
It's obvious it won't last forever but our actions can make it last longer. I have no problems with sharing Keys, infact after taking it down, I shared to emails and WhatsApp for 2 days, I couldn't even work in my office. It was intense, I decided to take a break and others who got it from me to help those in need.
It has to be the way to go here, we need to move on and act better, it's for everybody's benefit and nobody should feel as the most hated.
I appeal to those who have it to try and accommodate others via email. And please if you get it don't post in any open forum or social media.
At the moment the keys are still not open because we have acted well so far, I have to thanks those who got it earlier for their professional behaviour. Let all of us do the same, it's only for our greater good. Thanks.

Well articulated and well captured.

I am forced to comment on this issue for two reasons:

1) Until recently, I openly post pic of FTA channels airing football but I don't post pictures of cccam channels that air every thing ...I mean everything.
Lately I don't post even the FTA ones again due to several events and reasons... when I say they are watching....I truly meant it ( I will keep my lips sealed about this ).

2) How many of those who received the info via their inboxes have wilfully sent to an email address dropped here on the forum??

I can assure you, very very few care to look out for others when they eventually get the info.

What's my point? Those crying out now, are and will be guilty of not sharing when they eventually get the info.

It's our collective responsibility to share, it's not the responsibility of one person or a few persons.

I challenge all those who have received to share responsibly via acceptable means.

Cheers

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
blexxonmak:
Your focal length is not right.
The lnb is wrongly placed.
Kindly provide the following :
Horizontal diameter of the dish, Dh =?
Vertical diameter of the dish, Dv =?
Maximum depth of the dish measured along the vertical axis, h =?
Then leave the rest for me.

Dh- 2490mm Dv- 2670mm h- 210mm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
sunene1:
Mr life707 Thanks for ur efforts to unite us in this noble forum. I saw that u sent me mail.I can't even remember the password I used in opening my account on nairaland.presently I don't have mail ID.But if the info can be dropped tru My watshaap or text message it's ok 07037446936 God bless u bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
life707:

Well articulated and well captured.

I am forced to comment on this issue for two reasons:

1) Until recently, I openly post pic of FTA channels airing football but I don't post pictures of cccam channels that air every thing ...I mean everything.
Lately I don't post even the FTA ones again due to several events and reasons... when I say they are watching....I truly meant it ( I will keep my lips sealed about this ).

2) How many of those who received the info via their inboxes have wilfully sent to an email address dropped here on the forum??

I can assure you, very very few care to look our for others when they eventually get the info.

What's my point? Those crying out now, are and will be guilty of not sharing when they eventually get the info.

It's our collective responsibility to share, it's not the responsibility of one person or a few persons.

I challenge all those who have received to share responsibly via acceptable means.

Cheers
Mr life 707,pls I will be eagerly waiting to receive the info tru my watshaap .I will appreciate if u can.Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
My oga(s),
Kindly recommend the most pocket-friendly HD/Autoroll receiver in town for me and how much it is being sold.
Thanks sirs

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uthmanloay:
hav one at ede [08108730458]
sorry I have bought new
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Seyilome:
sorry I have bought new

Sorry, what is the brand you bought and how much? I am from Aiyekale, Osogbo.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olayinkaoj:

Sorry, what is the brand you bought and how much? I am from Aiyekale, Osogbo.
I bought DIGISTAR for 7k with two remotes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Seyilome:

I bought DIGISTAR for 7k with two remotes

Kindly inbox me your number on olayinka.olasehinde@gmail.com

Or say hi to me on WhatsApp 08137413473
I will like to ask further questions.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Signal 6 Biss Key To michaeljames017252@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
pls house is the 18w still active as i want to redirect my dish there

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
yawwilson:

Please try this and see..https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ERH2n7SU2OfGF10oNcqku8Agp_O_NcD/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks so much dude, am really grateful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Profchicky:
Please, is it possible to attatch 7'e to TSTV or any other satellite?
Yes with 5e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hello grafikii, this is the picture as promised.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
eerekake:
Go and register in your said foreign sites and get all your informations,you can then come and share the information you gathered to us(nairalanders).
..."Oga bayelsa" i have check for your "dose file" two people no dey mad once thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Grafikii, I want you to study this picture that I posted earlier very well.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijajobspost(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
thanks really helps;'

webngnews:
Olympics live tfm ole tv ...hook up to amos fta sat.

Thanks to this .4955

here is the link. type the dot and com and ng together.i hope this helps

https://www.jumia..com. Ng/strong-multifunctional-strong-digital-hd-free-to-air-satellite-tv-channels-receiver-decoder-8422399.html

to every fta members if you are hooked up to joy , many dollar sign channels are showing free since 3days,delete all old channels then re blindscan enjoy while it last
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
@Grafikii,
these are the measurements two guys from jamiiforum applied to their dish which has the same make with yours.

Kungu
Side lnb support arms... 200cm
Lnb holder (arm)... 150cm

FTA-NASH
Side lnb support arms... 193cm
Lnb holder (arm)... 162cm
and they are all working fine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Dlee1:
@Grafikii,
these are the measurements two guys from jamiiforum applied to their dish which has the same make with yours.

Kungu
Side lnb support arms... 200cm
Lnb holder (arm)... 150cm

FTA-NASH
Side lnb support arms... 193cm
Lnb holder (arm)... 162cm
and they are all working fine.
Thank you very much dlee1 i will work on these and get back to you.
At what signal quality percentage do you get close satellites like multitv and 36e. This will guide me in getting it right. Thanks again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2018
please i need the tp of 18w ...ihemmaduloveday@gmail.com please i will appreciate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by PFRB: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2018
I am researching on antennas and wave guides. Talk with me if you are interested.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by novexme(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
please, anybody, have an idea how i can track TSTV signal and receive their stations using my ACTV hd decoder and Dish, it uses an hd lnb. please, i would really appreciate a guide on how to do it. the decoder and dish are just lying fallow since ACTV stopped broadcasting. thanks. make i enjoy FTA too, i don tire for gotv. i am a novice, but i learn fast, just give me directions. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2018
ucheo:
please i need the tp of 18w ...ihemmaduloveday@gmail.com please i will appreciate
learn to Read previous pages without asking anyone

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Am so sorry Oga Manir..
Please House how and where do I input Biss Key in Srt 4955...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2018
ucheo:
Am so sorry Oga Manir..
Please House how and where do I input Biss Key in Srt 4955...
get to the patch by punching F1 followed by 8280 enter your keys there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
ucheo:
not active
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
oga manir ...pls can i speak with 08063641721..beep me i will call immediately
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
ucheo:

Please can 1.8mtr get 18w? Let me also redirect my dish. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55