Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444750 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dlee1:
Hello grafikii, this is the picture as promised.
Hello sir what type of lnb do you use as primary on this 2.4m offset
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
obyback:

great house with more matured minds,I salute ooooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mediapace: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls anyone

I intend to buy a micro usb tv tuner For android ,will it work with Nigeria local stations ?

Cc
Iptvgprs
Obyback
Lunsat
Omaolowo
Folex
NuraTeejay
deenasco
Olayinkaoj
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chriswazo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Christgalaxy:
i can help you,what exactly do want,or u can call me on 0 8 0 6 3 2 3 5 9 9 2

Copied, will message you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by denziz: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
abohwun:
Yes with internet connection.
Are you sure of your claim? Some pages back someone claimed it doesn't autoroll bis,who should we believe?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
For those asking if tiger decoders auto roll boss. Please some do but you make sure you buy the model that does. I am using T3000 and it auto rolls bids. Just connect it to internet and the station immediately opens. You only need internet again when the key changes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
adimek2002:
For those asking if tiger decoders auto roll boss. Please some do but you make sure you buy the model that does. I am using T3000 and it auto rolls bids. Just connect it to internet and the station immediately opens. You only need internet again when the key changes.
Please, how much is the price of T3000 now ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
denziz:

Are you sure of your claim? Some pages back someone claimed it doesn't autoroll bis,who should we believe?
How did he do it? let him proof me wrong. Biss key autoralling is different with powervu. Did he connect his decorder to the internet.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
adimek2002:
That is all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
obyback:

Hello obyback,
the lnb on that picture is a 4ways prime focus Stargold lnb though I modified it to offset lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dlee1:

Hello obyback,
the lnb on that picture is a 4ways prime focus Stargold lnb though I modified it to offset lnb.
Thanks sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
baggiosne:
great house with more matured minds,I salute ooooo
wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls can anyone provide with address of where I can buy decoder in Kaduna.Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
aliyuthayo:
Pls can anyone provide with address of where I can buy decoder in Kaduna.Thanks
call my number and i will direct you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dam5reey(m): 2:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Mediapace:
Pls anyone

I intend to buy a micro usb tv tuner For android ,will it work with Nigeria local stations ?

Cc
Iptvgprs
Obyback
Lunsat
Omaolowo
Folex
NuraTeejay
deenasco
Olayinkaoj

Most of them only support DVB-T same technology used in GoTV and Startimes.. most foreign countries now use that instead of UHF
It may only get DTH channels like startimes and gotv.. check if it support UHF frequency before you purchase it's as simple as that.

The TSTV sassy decoder has this features in it.. DVB-T
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 2:42am On Apr 19, 2018
obyback:

wink

TSTv has promised to add on some channels...

I thus performed a scan on my TStv decoder. I was surprised to note the presence of Sat Guru Maharajji - the self styled "Perfect Living Master"!
I noticed further that a new channel ONE LOVE FAMILY has desended inside my TStv decoder

Hmmnnn...

11168 H 30000
That's the tp hosting all the virtual channels of:
Betgames
Go game
Virtual sports
Access bet
Bet King
League Tv
Preach Tv
Dakar Tv
Ciel tv
Notre Television
Espace Tv
etc
that brought up One Love Family of the Guru Maharajji

In any case, The Perfect Living Master is now among the channels in the decoder I dedicated to TStv
��
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 4:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Mediapace:
Pls anyone

Cc
Iptvgprs
Obyback
Lunsat
Omaolowo
Folex
NuraTeejay
deenasco
Olayinkaoj

If it can handle digital TV signal and not just analogue TV signal it probably can receive your local stations.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by denziz: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2018
abohwun:
How did he do it? let him proof me wrong. Biss key autoralling is different with powervu. Did he connect his decorder to the internet.
I'm lost with your comment.We know that there is difference between power VU autoroll and bis autoroll.My questions once again is that are you sure that Tiger t245 Ultra autoroll bis because a prominent member of this forum claimed in some pages back that it doesn't.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2018
denziz:

I'm lost with your comment.We know that there is difference between power VU autoroll and bis autoroll.My questions once again is that are you sure that Tiger t245 Ultra autoroll bis because a prominent member of this forum claimed in some pages back that it doesn't.
What i mean by their difference is biss require internet to autoroll while powervu only depend on the software. If he say it does'nt autorall let him try it again by connecting his T245+ Pro, T245+ HD to the net and give us a feedback. Pls can you quote that page you are refering to?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by denziz: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2018
abohwun:
What i mean by their difference is biss require internet to autoroll while powervu only depend on the software. If he say it does'nt autorall let him try it again by connecting his T245+ Pro, T245+ HD to the net and give us a feedback. Pls can you quote that page you are refering to?
I will provide link to the pages whenever I am chanced.However, what are the differences between T245pro and T245HD?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2018
denziz:

I will provide link to the pages whenever I am chanced.However, what are the differences between T245pro and T245HD?
I have work on this two. Even T245HD are of 2 type they autorall biss key (T245+HD&T245HD). Am done with this topic try and confirm it yourself not basing on some one's argument you are not sure. Case Closed no further comnent from my side.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flexysat: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anyone with softcam for Amiko hd8150,kindly upload.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Got this Polystar TV which has dtv, atv, av and hdmi options...
I discovered that I got gotv and startimes channels although they were encrypted...
My question is:
Is there anyway I can make it work better?

Go channel
Startimes guide channel
NTA i
Family discovery
Are the free channels I can get for now using 8 aluminium antenna...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
What is this channel RED PEPPER in tstv showing?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oguguolouis:
It's etv feed,they don't belong to TSTV package.They air news,drama etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good day fellow primates!! Newer version of the sat.pointer app.(.apk)...https://drive.google.com/file/d/19WE-oP0aCONWX5zBCRI2hMN6LmG-wweN/view?usp=drivesdk.
. You may need lucky patcher in some cases..https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eZ59RAhLwYWP0TW4yJUEsC51SAN-v-Dj/view?usp=drivesdk.
If, you must root the phone . for the sat.pointer to work properly, then we can chat Whatsapp 233269572446
. Glorious day to everyone!!
NB; link will expire after a week!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone, there are a lot of ku Lnb including the older strong type that do not have the required strength to achieve our tracking desire. They may bring down only stronger TPs .on a particular satellite whiles leaving out the weaker Tps...in addition to the newer strong ku lnb, there is also a black Q- sat lnb on the market that is also working fine ( good strength)...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please Where Can I Get Strong Decoder In Portharcourt?. And Can I Get A New One Below 10k?. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
yawwilson:
Hello everyone, there are a lot of ku Lnb including the older strong type that do not have the required strength to achieve our tracking desire. They may bring down only stronger TPs .on a particular satellite whiles leaving out the weaker Tps...in addition to the newer strong ku lnb, there is also a black Q- sat lnb on the market that is also working fine ( good strength)...
does this Q-sat lnb bring down 9e with 1meter dish and display channels like M 1 to M5?
And how much is it sold at alaba?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oguguolouis:

does this Q-sat lnb bring down 9e with 1meter dish and display channels like M 1 to M5?
And how much is it sold at alaba?
Hello bro! For us in the eastern part of Ghana,9east is out of range with even 1.8m..but I can say for sure the Q- SAT ku lnb will boost (or increase) signal by approximately 20%.. will need confirmation from installers in the forum...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
yawwilson:

Hello bro! For us in the eastern part of Ghana,9east is out of range with even 1.8m..but I can say for sure the Q- SAT ku lnb will boost (or increase) signal by approximately 20%.. will need confirmation from installers in the forum...
Please i'm new to fta and i will like to know if fta shows all epl matches,thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oguguolouis:
red pepper is a feed that shows South Africans loto draw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.