Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460863 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
my people is mama africa and mbc still showing ?, i only receive joytv ghana stations, teach me how to
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Intellab:
Which specific HD brand do you recommend?
strong SRT4955 which cost between N8000 to N9000 in my area.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
I need the fastest tp for hotbird and the best lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
abohwun:
strong SRT4955 which cost between N8000 to N9000 in my area.
This decoder cost 15,000 on Jumia, does it autoroll Biss?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
sauceEEP:

Its not
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
sauceEEP:

Check other Satelite store . I bought mine for 8k for lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2018
sauceEEP:

8k at Onitsha.
SRT4950 series; 8.5k.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2018
IT4ALL:
I need the fastest tp for hotbird and the best lnb
For hotbird, use 10992 V 27500 @ 7 'o' clock.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cold2324: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2018
baggiosne:
I've been looking forward to someone who ll raise an Issue concerning 18old age guy,mine own crack weneva vehicle passes or motorcycle cos its very close to the main road, 74% scores on 4922a,strong lnb and 3.Meter mesh dish, any solutions to this problem ll be highly welcome

Please how did you enter the biss key to your 4922a. I couldn't I had to use my T245+ ultra.
Thanks in anticipation of your response or from any other person.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
cold2324:

Please how did you enter the biss key to your 4922a. I couldn't I had to use my T245+ ultra.
Thanks in anticipation of your response or from any other person.
Press 8280 then enter the key in the first row exit and save.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good day everyone!!..if you are on a trip to the west (18) and you have only one dish, but still need to enjoy some movies, get about a 5 inches rod/ bar and attach it to the west with ku band lnb at 3oclock... you will enjoying MBC(7°west) package....note..by trying hard to achieve something with minimum information makes one an expert
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
yawwilson:
Good day everyone!!..if you are on a trip to the west (18) and you have only one dish, but still need to enjoy some movies, get about a 5 inches rod/ bar and attach it to the west with ku band lnb at 3oclock... you will enjoying MBC(7°west) package....note..by trying hard to achieve something with minimum information makes one an expert
Please note the tricks, when you want to attach a new lnb, do not move the dish , rather, get a long rod, attach the new lnb with a cellotape to the tip of the rod and use it to navigate the area of suspect until you hit green or blue (whatever) if it requires standing on something higher to achieve this.. you must.
When you get the signal,then you can now memorize the position before you move your dish.. hope this helps...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Goodday house,it tracked multitv(28'east) and church channel(68.5'east) with Joyprime decoder, i'm trying to combine both satellite but the decoder refuses to accept, i've tried all i could but no way.What am i not doing right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
eerekake:
Goodday house,it tracked multitv(28'east) and church channel(68.5'east) with Joyprime decoder, i'm trying to combine both satellite but the decoder refuses to accept, i've tried all i could but no way.What am i not doing right?
Have you tried a different decoder?,if it is still the same with a different decoder,then your connection is not very good.. hope you are using a diseqc and have allocated the right port to each satellite in the Decoder..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dlee1:
Nice one Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
ogbeh44:
My 4922 will not bring colour on my TV but wii work normal on another TV and other decoder will work normal on my TV. What could be the problem? Please help.
Goto AV Ouput Settings from your decorder change colour setting from pal or auto to NTSC your problem will be solve if you have not fix it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which ditch size will i use for hotbird. will 90cm do it
Dlee1:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
abohwun:
Goto OSD Settings from your decorder change colour setting from pal or auto to NTSC your problem will be solve if you have not fix it.
Thanks for your response. I have done all that still no result.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donqx: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
sauceEEP:

I bought mine for 11k in jumia it autoroll .there are many seller but ctytek and ctygadgets seem to be cheapest and works fine .I called the man using konga no and he told me they charge commission but I chose to order on jumia from him due to pay on delivery
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alexdinho10(m): 3:49am On Apr 12, 2018
help ooo! i need tracking tp and lnb skew for abs 3w tstv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2018
yawwilson:

Please note the tricks, when you want to attach a new lnb, do not move the dish , rather, get a long rod, attach the new lnb with a cellotape to the tip of the rod and use it to navigate the area of suspect until you hit green or blue (whatever) if it requires standing on something higher to achieve this.. you must.
When you get the signal,then you can now memorize the position before you move your dish.. hope this helps...
For a better entertainment attached 3w for TSTV on your 18.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2018
yawwilson:

For a better entertainment attached 3w for TSTV package which contain all the MBC Package, both local and international news plus local movies and sport on your 18, you can still attached your nilesat if you want which will be a waste of lnb.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2018
abohwun:
For a better entertainment attached 3w for TSTV on your 18.

@Abohwun,please your number is not on whatsapp,i have tried it,not going.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by onome25(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2018
HMMMMMMMMM THE MASTER OF SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS IS BACK IN NIGERIA!!!!@JAMES SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS.[3 years in research].....GET THE NEW ACCOUNT TODAY FOR UR HD DECODERS USING UR MODEM OR ROUTER & ENJOY SPORTS & UR FAVOURITE PROGRAMMES....ENJOY WHILE IT LAST!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2018
passendi:
Which ditch size will i use for hotbird. will 90cm do it
NO. 2.4 will not even give some of the better channels talk less 90cm. Go for 3.5m.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
abohwun:
For a better entertainment attached 3w for TSTV package which contain all the MBC Package, both local and international news plus local movies and sport on your 18, you can still attached your nilesat if you want which will be a waste of lnb.
Good morning bro! Thanks for your info.however, because of the unpredictability of the TSTV channels, that was why I decided to stay safe with 7°west.. because we are certain 7west is going to be around long after TSTV gets encrypted.. Many more Thanks anyway!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Goodmorning any body watching Disney mine just stoped working Any key my 4955 refuse to auto roll @apster
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Monlo:

@Abohwun,please your number is not on whatsapp,i have tried it,not going.
Am not on whatsapp this days because my phone have a problem.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pls Does Consat Air Fta EPL matches?. Also Help Me With The Full List.... Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by merrypakman: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
House, can one diseq consat/kwese decoder? or kindly recommend any HD docoder around 5k. thanks my location is abuja
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
abohwun:
For a better entertainment attached 3w for TSTV package which contain all the MBC Package, both local and international news plus local movies and sport on your 18, you can still attached your nilesat if you want which will be a waste of lnb. .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pls stop all these...The noise is too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.