Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5458247 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
omaolowo:

No, TStv is still off the air

They claimed they undergoing maintenance of their transmitters and realignment of their antennas.
They also indicated the status quo shall remain until Tuesday - 3 July

please has maintenance and realignment finished?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Spy360:

You little brat calling bad manners on your papa mate. Amadioha fire you ewu.
You that was almost aborted save for my intervention.

Had you minded your own business and avoided interfering with your elders' discussions you wouldn't havw been cursed.
As early said you are my little boy whose madness doesn't have measurements. You are just exposing your level of ignominious behavior for us all to see. You are a real disgrace to manhood. You will continue to behave like the real goat you are. Because of beard and mustache you have, you think you are matured. You will continue to suffer emotional breakdown until you are matured my little boy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day everyone! Hello my Brother, for the sake of this Glorious Sunday, could you kindly delete the last post?
Who can curse who God has no curse? It is impossible. Spy360 as his nickname is just cursed his generation to come. There is no way a goat can behave like a sheep. He doesn't understand what maturity is. He will continue to rain curse on his children and his generation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Watching Croatia vs Denmark live @ 75e Ku channel name GeorDavie HD 11632 v 1500, 75e is just bellow 68 Emmanuel Tv Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day everyone! Hello my Brother, for the sake of this Glorious Sunday, could you kindly delete the last post?
Which one, the curse or the sacrifice? Tell me and I promise I will.

That guy Philipbash!

I hold my Peace.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
yawwilson:
@Moderator!
Honorary member! this forum has become a reference site for so many people (worldwide).. So to avoid the tag of "black people mentality "we will prefer you come in sometimes to keep a good image of the forum...
is been over a year if not more that the moderator of this section has not posted anything, is either we are forgotten or well behaved and don't need any moderation, as it is we are on autopilot

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
greymwasonko:
Watching Croatia vs Denmark live @ 75e Ku channel name GeorDavie HD 11632 v 1500, 75e is just bellow 68 Emmanuel Tv Enjoy.

Where is your location and what is your dish size?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Spy360:

That guy Philipbash!

I hold my Peace.
Hello bro! The whole world is reading.. So you must do this house a favor and much more greater honour by taking out all the "offensive" post...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
greymwasonko:
Chief
What channels are on 75e?...Are they FTAs ?....Can it be tracked as attachment to 68.5e on 60cm dish?.....If yes, kindly give tracking details and TPs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Spy360:

That guy Philipbash!

I hold my Peace.
Can you see yourself? You neither know your right from left. You call me your uncle boy, I addressed you back for people to know you are just my little brat. You started breaking down emotionally with your expressions. You used foul languages, as a little boy, you couldn't read backlog to know where you missed road. Only for reasonable , sensible and matured minds called you to order. Now you are retracing your steps. It is good to hold your peace before you continue to make unreasonable comments. Try and learn how to relate with me your uncle in a sensible manners. Then I can now consider you back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
obyback:
Time to delete senseless post here.
i love this sat finder. i bought it 28k in kwara state ilorin .so fast

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2018
greymwasonko:
Pls key us in on this awesome discovery of yours.What is the dish size?My curiosity is piqued.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by positivelucky(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2018
pls how can I input bisskey and powervu key on my srt 4955b.i need it urgently.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
positivelucky:
pls how can I input bisskey and powervu key on my srt 4955b.i need it urgently.
Good day everyone! Bro, let me see you here +233208473304.....waiting!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2018
lamtam:

12284h27500 to track both MBC & joy TV together use 12520v30000 to track joy TV after u get maximum % like 90% upward try to adjust ur dish a little bit up to reduce ur % on 12520v30000 to 63 or 65% den tight ur dish both will cum by den

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls house I need any active & stable tp on ABS3w (tstv position)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
logonlaredo:
Tstv is currently off transmission. You people should endeavour to be reading past post before posting anything.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
logonlaredo:
Use 11170 H 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
paulowas:

Use 11170 H 30000
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
eerekake:
Tstv is currently off transmission. You people should endeavour to be reading past post before posting anything.
guy! don't push me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls is Nigcomsat off air?......It's red here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
lincolnola:
Pls is Nigcomsat off air?......It's red here
They are working perfectly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Spy360:

Wait let me ask wizkid... smiley

Ok good.
Since basically you cant have a decoder without a TV. First input tp. Then take decoder only outside for tracking.

Oya my likes and shares... cheesy
Which means you must use tv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please can someone help me with real black TV frequency on TSTV? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please can someone help me with real black TV frequency on TSTV? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojolfc(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good evening house.
Using SRT4229A to track Nigcomsat for past 3days now and am getting Dstv Dstv signal in a minutes. Could be because d V cannot be change to H could be d cause am not getting d signal.
Quick response pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrSuama(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Evening house, please apart from TSTV and Nigcomsat where else can I get TVC NEWS? Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ojolfc:
Good evening house.
Using SRT4229A to track Nigcomsat for past 3days now and am getting Dstv Dstv signal in a minutes. Could be because d V cannot be change to H could be d cause am not getting d signal.
Quick response pls
What tps are you using to track your dstv and Nigcomsat?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ojolfc:
Good evening house.
Quick response pls
Press the red button to change your v to h and vis visa.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nkdave:

Ya dai, kwana biu. Pls what direction should the LNB face in other to get the Nigcomsat.? Za mu gwada shi yau ko gobe, by God's Grace. Tun locacin bamu sake gwada wancan TSTV kuma fa.

Also, I don't know if software for that my D-sat decoder has changed, if yes, kan dan tura mun any sabon software a email na wa.

Sannu.
It will face dstv direction, track dstv first, input 12518H 29500 lower your dish small and shift it to the left while standing at the back. No new software yet for your decorder.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
lincolnola:

Chief
What channels are on 75e?...Are they FTAs ?....Can it be tracked as attachment to 68.5e on 60cm dish?.....If yes, kindly give tracking details and TPs

Gurus,
I need response to this plz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
philipbash:
Can you see yourself? You neither know your right from left. You call me your uncle boy, I addressed you back for people to know you are just my little brat. You started breaking down emotionally with your expressions. You used foul languages, as a little boy, you couldn't read backlog to know where you missed road. Only for reasonable , sensible and matured minds called you to order. Now you are retracing your steps. It is good to hold your peace before you continue to make unreasonable comments. Try and learn how to relate with me your uncle in a sensible manners. Then I can now consider you back.
Yes maturity yields to maturity, so that little boys like you can learn.
Its actually you who I am doing a favour before you die premature.

Meanwhile, I have absolutely no regrets in any of my posts. They are meant for you until you learn to mind your own business and stay out of other people's convo,x especially since you lack basic understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.