Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5459173 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
abohwun:
Which means you must use tv.
Offcourse. But the point is that 4955b is not bad for tracking as some people think.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Spy360:

Yes maturity yields to maturity, so that little boys like you can learn.
Its actually you who I am doing a favour before you die premature.

Meanwhile, I have absolutely no regrets in any of my posts. They are meant for you until you learn to mind your own business and stay out of other people's convo,x especially since you lack basic understanding.

Aburo you are still wagging your tongue on maturity or no maturity. You failed to understand that this is a forum anyone can contribute to satellite discussion. Fool like you failed to realize people learn on daily basis. Why concurring that you will need tv to help you out to do one or two things while tracking. You thought I was new in the group. Your attribute is one of those reasons while some gurus left this forum we have been enjoying during Avatar and AZ sky time from 2009. Topics come topic goes. Wake up my little brat and stop beating about the bush slowpoke!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello everyone! Visiting a government office sometime ago.i saw this interesting sign that said ..."Never argue with a fool, people might not notice the difference"

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please I need global bet virtual sports frequency and the satellite direction
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
yawwilson:
Hello everyone! Visiting a government office sometime ago.i saw this interesting sign that said ..."Never argue with a fool, people might not notice the difference"
Thank you so much for this. I have passed my message clear to that incorrigible boy. It is a good wise saying. Learning in this forum benefits everyone and information divulges here counts a lot. No one is an epitome of knowledge. Yaw Wilson well said with your submission
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
philipbash:
Aburo you are still wagging your tongue on maturity or no maturity. You failed to understand that this is a forum anyone can contribute to satellite discussion. Fool like you failed to realize people learn on daily basis. Why concurring that you will need tv to help you out to do one or two things while tracking. You thought I was new in the group. Your attribute is one of those reasons while some gurus left this forum we have been enjoying during Avatar and AZ sky time from 2009. Topics come topic goes. Wake up my little brat and stop beating about the bush slowpoke!!!
Since 2009 you have failed to learn. A fool of your calibre remains a fool forever 40 years or no.

Don't be silly, let the gurus do their thing while dummies like you sit and watch. Stay on the viewing list.

Never ever type anything that comes out of your brainless head, lest you corrupt this thread with your stupidity. Stick to copy and paste from your so called gurus, at least we can endure that.

An idiot like you should have taken for granted that decoders don't display themselves. I made my point clear, but since you lack basic understanding, ravel in your stupidity.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojolfc(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Penuelseun:
What tps are you using to track your dstv and Nigcomsat?

Thanks to you all
Later got d signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Avedonn:
Please can someone help me with real black TV frequency on TSTV?
Thanks in anticipation.

11063 V 08333
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2018
lincolnola:

Chief
What channels are on 75e?...Are they FTAs ?....Can it be tracked as attachment to 68.5e on 60cm dish?.....If yes, kindly give tracking details and TPs

Abohwun & Co,
Please answer me o before I vex......lolz, good morning pals.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2018
omaolowo:

11063 V 08333
Thanks a lot.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by positivelucky(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2018
somebody should pls respond me on how to insert bisskey and powervu key on my srt 4955b.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2018
positivelucky:
somebody should pls respond me on how to insert bisskey and powervu key on my srt 4955b.
Visit Crosat dot us and download latest software. Upgrade your decoder and you will see where to insert keys under ' option' when you press menu> installation.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavella(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
What is probleam with my setup i got clear 74% with freesat v7hd all daytime on my nine boys but evenng signal drop to 72% n cratch my dish is 8ft n gulfstar lnb i try to increase signal even 1% but fail any assist please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
positivelucky:

Press page down on your remote . or you can go through settings . you will see where to input the key.
Make sure you have the latest software on it
Lobatan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
pls house i need active & stable tp on eutelsat 7b @ 7e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mavella:
What is probleam with my setup i got clear 74% with freesat v7hd all daytime on my nine boys but evenng signal drop to 72% n cratch my dish is 8ft n gulfstar lnb i try to increase signal even 1% but fail any assist please
Good day bro! For you to get stable signal(24/360) you must have a very good lnb.. probably a new one... Signal need to be above 80%..Try supermax or strong Lnb..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavella(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day bro! For you to get stable signal(24/360) you must have a very good lnb.. probably a new one... Signal need to be above 80%..Try supermax or strong Lnb..
Ok thanks for advise
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mavella:
Also remember that not all dishes are accurately designed, there are few errors which you will have to correct when doing any setup, and that comes about after a lot of practice ...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavella(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
yawwilson:

Also remember that not all dishes are accurately designed, there are few errors which you will have to correct when doing any setup, and that comes about after a lot of practice ...
Center disc shape cap of pf dish can effect signal?
Coz mine have'nt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
I thought they said tstv will be back today, I think we need to move the dish to nigcomsat but my problem is I heard they have no foreign news channels, or was I decieved, I need Satelite with aljazeera, BBC, press tv, CNN, etc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrSuama(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls house help me, am on Nigcomsat but while showing it skips but the signal strength is 89%,what can i do?
Secondly, on which birds can i find TVCnews?
Please kindly help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
HAH:
I thought they said tstv will be back today, I think we need to move the dish to nigcomsat but my problem is I heard they have no foreign news channels, or was I decieved, I need Satelite with aljazeera, BBC, press tv, CNN, etc
oga for CNN, ALJAZEERA, SKY NEWS AND BBC you need intelsat 20 cband in case tstv did not come back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrSuama(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
abohwun:
oga for CNN, ALJAZEERA, SKY NEWS AND BBC you need intelsat 20 cband in case tstv did not come back.

Oga help salvage my situation please

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
MrSuama:
Pls house help me, am on Nigcomsat but while showing it skips but the signal strength is 89%,what can i do?
Secondly, on which birds can i find TVCnews?
Please kindly help.
Ses 5 Cband, also on nigcomsat.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Harryfrosh: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
abohwun:
please what is the dish size for this intelsat 20 cband
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Harryfrosh:
please what is the dish size for this intelsat 20 cband
1.8M with and autorall box but Aljzeera is fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
abohwun:
we need to talk then, I will call you later
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chazsally: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
gud day evry1. Pls sm1 shld hlp me wit kfs bis key on 68e through chazsally@gmail.com. Tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Abohwun & co,
Is Nigcomsat off air coz it's red here for the past 2 days on TP 12518 H 29500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
lincolnola:
Abohwun & co,
Is Nigcomsat off air coz it's red here for the past 2 days on TP 12518 H 29500
Nigcomsat is still blazingly green here in Port-Harcourt.Perhaps ur dish had shifted from its position or check ur lnb,rf connectors etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SimpleTee: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2018
logonlaredo:
pls house i need active & stable tp on eutelsat 7b @ 7e

10803 H 30000 This is the main one.

Others are:
20977 H 24114
11042 H 04166
12562 H 30000

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.