Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447163 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2019
Hello all, please can somebody send to me the original firmware for qsat q26g
bularuvz@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mamcoker: 1:39am On May 13, 2019
abohwun:
Buy tiger T245 lazer which cheep for FTA and has some added advantage of biss and pvu, with 1yr mgcam for 16e, 9e, 39e, OSN on 7w etc Sony ESPN, discovery channels, AFN......IPTV.

Am sorry if my questions sound stupid to all gurus in the house. I am also new to this. Here are my questions

If I buy the above decoder and use with my dstv dish will I watch the above stations with out my regular subscriptions.

Secondly, how do I connect it or am going to get an installer to do that for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrSuama(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2019
Good morning house, kindly help me. I updated my Skysat S2020 recently but anytime I try editing (rearranging) the channels, the receiver automatically reboots. What should I do?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2019
House I have Gsky v6 is there a software of other decoders that can work with v 6 to make auto roll on afn
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2019
mamcoker:

Am sorry if my questions sound stupid to all gurus in the house. I am also new to this. Here are my questions

If I buy the above decoder and use with my dstv dish will I watch the above stations with out my regular subscriptions.

You can get 5e/7e, 16e, 28e and your dstv attached with 16e as primary, but others you need 1.8m dish. You might get 9e it depending on your location. Get an installer for the job if you need it, a good and experienced installer.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 1:20pm On May 13, 2019
NBA PLAYOFF WESTERNCONFERENCE FINAL.
Worriors vs Blazers LIVE@AFN 2AM WEDNESDAY

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 1:37pm On May 13, 2019
mamcoker:

Many Decoders do the same job. As you are early advise, use a good installer to help you out. If you reside in Lagos and need further guidance as well as an installer, WhatsApp me on 08060150782.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2019
moses4all:
House I have Gsky v6 is there a software of other decoders that can work with v 6 to make auto roll on afn
Good day,bro! go to pctvlab.com this is the official site for Gsky.. you will get the solution..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 13, 2019
MrSuama:
Good morning house, kindly help me. I updated my Skysat S2020 recently but anytime I try editing (rearranging) the channels, the receiver automatically reboots. What should I do?
Bro, I believe you have to flash the box with computer through rs232 cord..
The firmware may have got corrupted during the upgrade process... need a stable software..go to az-download.org
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 13, 2019
bularuz:
Hello all, please can somebody send to me the original firmware for qsat q26g
bularuvz@gmail.com
Thanks
This firmware is easily available.just type Qsat q26g firmware in your Goggle search engine and you will get it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rollout40(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2019
Good day guys. Please is there any installer here who is based in Anambra (Awka)?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2019
yawwilson:

This firmware is easily available.just type Qsat q26g firmware in your Goggle search engine and you will get it.

Tried several times only got the generic firmware which didn't work. I was told to use a backed up firmware from another qsat q26g
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 13, 2019
bularuz:

Tried several times only got the generic firmware which didn't work. I was told to use a backed up firmware from another qsat q26g
You may try this..https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P-Ul2ARDQrVGQeFUDDRKVtL5Wnez0H3W/view?usp=drivesdk..... hope it works..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrSuama(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2019
yawwilson:

Bro, I believe you have to flash the box with computer through rs232 cord..
The firmware may have got corrupted during the upgrade process... need a stable software..go to az-download.org

Thanks alot. Please can I have your digits for further guidance. suama89@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 2:39am On May 14, 2019
Goodday house.Pls help out.I tracked nigcomsat but channels that has AAC in the audio doesn't sound out i'm using srt4940.Pls house what software or method can i use to correct it.
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2019
eerekake:
Goodday house.Pls help out.I tracked nigcomsat but channels that has AAC in the audio doesn't sound out i'm using srt4940.Pls house what software or method can i use to correct it.
Thanks.
Go to this link below and download the firmware of that your receiver.

http://www.strong-technologies.com/service/download-software/?lang=en
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 12:09pm On May 14, 2019
4llerbuntu:
Please has Tstv gone off air completely again?
Me too, it's off over here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2019
Very urgent!!! Everyone should uninstall and delete all previous WhatsApp.and download a new one from the play store immediately..
. very, very important!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2019
yawwilson:
Very urgent!!! Everyone should uninstall and delete all previous WhatsApp.and download a new one from the play store immediately..
. very, very important!!!

Good evening Sir

I am sorry that I have to disagree!
Delete as how?

One was only advised to update and upgrade the WhatsApp software from the PlayStore

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/13/whatsapp-urges-users-to-upgrade-after-discovering-spyware-vulnerability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 12:28am On May 15, 2019
Have a nice day everybody. I want to add the Abs 3A (3.0°W)satellite to my dish setup that has Eutelsat 16A(16.0°E) as the primary satellite and Astra 4A(4.9 °E) just below it, Astra 2F(28.2 °E) above it, on a 90 cm antenna. What is the best current frequency to track Abs 3A and how or where to position my lnb to get it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:15am On May 15, 2019
Freshclean777:
Have a nice day everybody. I want to add the Abs 3A (3.0°W)satellite to my dish setup that has Eutelsat 16A(16.0°E) as the primary satellite and Astra 4A(4.9 °E) just below it, Astra 2F(28.2 °E) above it, on a 90 cm antenna. What is the best current frequency to track Abs 3A and how or where to position my lnb to get it?
To be successful in your hunting, 90cm dish may not work out for this. Tp for abs is 11130h30000 or 11168h30000. Use 1m dish instead. Happy hunting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2019
For sports lovers,football etc
This might interest you:
Latest bird in town,
Eutelsat@3.1e �
#Eleven Sports 1HD
Tp -3666 H 2267
#C-band lnb
For those in West Africa like Ghana,Nigeria,Togo must use 90,100cm dish to Enjoy
it as the signal is very strong.
FTA rules....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2019
philipbash:
To be successful in your hunting, 90cm dish may not work out for this. Tp for abs is 11130h30000 or 11168h30000. Use 1m dish instead. Happy hunting

Thanks.

Can I have a picture to orient myself in the placement of the lnb?

Do you have tv5 monde and Dw TV on the new frequency 11084 V 2500?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2019
Monlo:
This might interest you:
Latest bird in town,
Eutelsat@3.1e �
#Eleven Sports 1HD
Tp -3666 H 2267
#C-band lnb
For those in West Africa like Ghana,Nigeria,Togo must use 90,100cm dish to Enjoy
FTA rules....
how do i attach c band lnbf holder on 1 meter dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2019
Monlo:
This might interest you:
Latest bird in town,
Eutelsat@3.1e �
#Eleven Sports 1HD
Tp -3666 H 2267
#C-band lnb
FTA rules....
Only for those with HEVC/4k decoders. Like tiger m5 super, Range T20, t8, t800, T3k, SRT 497S, csat c8 pro, Hellobox v5 plus etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2019
Oguguolouis:
how do i attach c band lnbf holder on 1 meter dish?
You need something like this,called conical scalar to attach it

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 15, 2019
omaolowo:

Good evening Sir

I am sorry that I have to disagree!
Delete as how?

One was only advised to update and upgrade the WhatsApp software from the PlayStore

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/13/whatsapp-urges-users-to-upgrade-after-discovering-spyware-vulnerability
Hello bro, that type of intrusive malware/spyware developed by that mideastern country does not only stay on servers but also embed itself on devices... computers, mobile devices.and Large industrial operation systems..so to be on the safer side, I will even recommend that after you uninstall,,do factory reset before reinstalling..(to clear any hidden attachment) if you do serious stuff ,it would be useful to reformat the device..was fortunate to see a full documentary on that malware/spyware and it's really frightening....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 8:23am On May 16, 2019
pls wat is the price range of HEVC decoders..d affordable ones
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ochobobi(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2019
abohwun:
Only for those with HEVC/4k decoders. Like tiger m5 super, Range T20, t8, t800, T3k, SRT 497S, csat c8 pro, Hellobox v5 plus etc.
What about t3000 mega?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zevous: 11:41am On May 16, 2019
abohwun:

How good is the hellobox v5 plus? A NLander is helping me order it from AliExpress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.