Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5437214 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 4:23pm On May 18, 2019
consumingfire:

Everything on this forum is now coded. Gone are the days when gurus freely share information. Please can somebody tell me what TSHIRT2, meant by American Boys?.
Thats why Any issue about hellobox v5 plus, you could see someone asking you to either pm him or watsup him..... Cos there are so many hidden rhing on that decoder!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tahir01(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2019
Pls house I want to track tstv and nigcomsat on 1.8m dish. how do I go about it. Pictures will be appreciated.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2019
arbourboateng:
Thats why Any issue about hellobox v5 plus, you could see someone asking you to either pm him or watsup him..... Cos there are so many hidden rhing on that decoder!
how much is hellobox v5plus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 10:36pm On May 18, 2019
Oguguolouis:

how much is hellobox v5plus
i think it range between 40- 45$ including shipping fee... Better still check it on aliexpress.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dgitrader(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2019
Greetings house.

I just want to ask, irrespective of cost, what is the best quality FTA satellite I can have installed ?
I am not a diehard sports/movie/entertainment fan, I just need a simple backup to dstv that guarantees documentary and kiddies channels(eg. Child of a smile)

I humbly ask for your expert opinions on this.
I am a total novice on FTA technology. All I know is dstv, Star times, etc. For the first time I want to venture into FTA, but all I read here is a bit so complicated. My location is northcentral

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 8:14am On May 19, 2019
arbourboateng:
u mean it's better than tiger?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 9:18am On May 19, 2019
Get kii pro. It has biss , power vu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 9:52am On May 19, 2019
passendi:
Get kii pro. It has biss , power vu
, mecool kll pro is a good 4k android decoder, streams well with both 3g and 4g is better, but when it comes to autoroll biss and powervull, I don't think is d best, mine does not autoroll the major powervull and no biss autoroll.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 11:02am On May 19, 2019
Dlee1:

Try and rescan your receiver. fhranchez:
hi all, pls why is Nolly Africa Ait, Nta (eutelsat 16e) showing on some at my neighbour house but not showing on mine.

n.b i'm using the official decoder srt 4940 with smartcard

n.b i'm using the official decoder srt 4940 with smartcard
Please how can I track this fta on my decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On May 19, 2019
Good day folks! No receiver/Decoder is 100%. But looking at current trends, a good receiver should be H265 UHD, anything less is old-school. For encryptions (which should not be mentioned here often).. receivers should be autoroll and working, not deceptive market strategies.There must also be a dedicated support forum..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2019
yawwilson:
Good day folks! No receiver/Decoder is 100%. But looking at current trends, a good receiver should be H265 UHD, anything less is old-school. For encryptions (which should not be mentioned here often).. receivers should be autoroll and working, not deceptive market strategies.There must also be a dedicated support forum..

Please give a list of 5 decoders that fit this criteria

Might be looking to buy one soon

Certainly never buying Strong again.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 11:59am On May 19, 2019
Please which fta is available apart from joy tv/nigcomsat, with some good program 90cm dish, in east position

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2019
Please I need boss key for KFS. my email is rotimiseyi004@gmail.com
My whatsapp is 07032066994
Thanks guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dgitrader(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2019
dgitrader:
Greetings house.

I just want to ask, irrespective of cost, what is the best quality FTA satellite I can have installed ?
I am not a diehard sports/movie/entertainment fan, I just need a simple backup to dstv that guarantees documentary and kiddies channels(eg. Child of a smile)

I am a total novice on FTA technology. All I know is dstv, Star times, etc. For the first time I want to venture into FTA, but all I read here is a bit so complicated. My location is northcentral

My people I need your contribution please, I don't wanna make mistake
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 1:36pm On May 19, 2019
dgitrader:
Greetings house.

Go for combo of badr 26e and astra 28.2e. You can WhatsApp me on 08060150782 or call 08086181700

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2019
4llerbuntu:

My strong that I have not used for one year has already packed up. sad
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2019
philipbash:
Go for combo of badr 26e and astra 28.2e. You can WhatsApp me on 08060150782 or call 08086181700
Please give reasons for your submission.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 2:23pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by folex(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2019
Anybody with juice for KFS on 68 east side?
Please help out. Whatsapp below...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 19, 2019
4llerbuntu:

My dear bro, let me suggest one so other members can also suggest more..
The Hellobox V5plus is good but if you can afford Hello box smart S2 in addition then you will be cool bro!
The price is relatively pocket friendly.. check out more on AliExpress.... mobile app.from play store..
Kind of wondering why guys with BUD(4.5+ dishes) aren't taking advantage of this box...they should try it , come back and thank me with a Calabash of palmwine each.. ; ;

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
yawwilson:

The Hellobox V5plus is good but if you can afford Hello box smart S2 in addition then you will be cool bro!
The price is relatively pocket friendly.. check out more on AliExpress.... mobile app.from play store..
Kind of wondering why guys with BUD(4.5+ dishes) aren't taking advantage of this box...they should try it , come back and thank me with a Calabash of palmwine each.. ; ;

Which one is helloBox smart s2, is it the one they said is for south American market....pls tell us more about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 19, 2019
Mellom:

Which one is helloBox smart s2, is it the one they said is for south American market....pls tell us more about it.
The smart S2 is for tracking , your phone paired with it via Bluetooth to track.it compliments the V5PLUS..(sort of massive receiver split into two..V5/S2)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 7:59pm On May 19, 2019
yawwilson:

For me, go for T3000 brand, they have everything in one decoder. Or get mecool pro ll or mecool lll, and support it with hellobox v5plus, with the two u are OK for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayobamizz: 8:17pm On May 19, 2019
Hello house, can I track tstv and nigcomsat on the same dish?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spacetrotter: 11:41pm On May 19, 2019
Please elaborate on the specs of hellobox v5 plus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by herveze: 5:42am On May 20, 2019
Pls i need advice on what can cause this,anytime i switch on my data on my phone i always notice that the signal of Nigcomsat stations on my Digisat decoder will be lost and also when i receive or make call,pls what can cause it and tge solution
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 9:48am On May 20, 2019
Good morning everyone.

Please, what is the latest on TSTV? Are they back?

Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 10:43am On May 20, 2019
Trustmeall:
Good morning everyone.

Please, what is the latest on TSTV? Are they back?

Thanks.

They're back and better, just blindscan and enjoy while it lasts....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2019
herveze:
Pls i need advice on what can cause this,anytime i switch on my data on my phone i always notice that the signal of Nigcomsat stations on my Digisat decoder will be lost and also when i receive or make call,pls what can cause it and tge solution
It is an interference from a near by mask the best solution change location, you should not on your data once your decoder is on.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 1:10pm On May 20, 2019
May be you dont know how to do that. Search the google for directive on how to do that.
TSHIRT2:
, mecool kll pro is a good 4k android decoder, streams well with both 3g and 4g is better, but when it comes to autoroll biss and powervull, I don't think is d best, mine does not autoroll the major powervull and no biss autoroll.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by herveze: 2:24pm On May 20, 2019
abohwun:
It is an interference from a near by mask the best solution change location, you should not on your data once your decoder is on.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2019
4llerbuntu:

It all depend on your pocket/budget, if your budget is below 10k go for tiger m5 super, Range T20, or cast C8 pro. Between 17-20k go for Tiger t8 ultra, t8 high class or T800 hyper which is above 20k, but if you want a decoder for now and the future with a 4k picture quality buy the the grand master of decoders any of T3000 series.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.