Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445585 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Harryfrosh: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Allboiz:
9A24FDBBBB263819 use that biss key for tv3
tnx... It worked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
passendi:
How can I get mytv cccam?
Bro,mytv subscription is just 2500 naira per year. Help them to survive now at least they will pay their workers salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
sammu:

Uniquesat 2090 is China box for FTA and some freebies. I'm not sure of software support online
which decorder do you suggest that has software support and it's affordable?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
sunene1:
Bro,mytv subscription is just 2500 naira per year. Help them to survive now at least they will pay their workers salaries.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tstv signal reduced, who else observed it or is my settings faulty?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Anybody with any autoroll, powervu, bisskey, cccam should contact me. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nafizzey:
Check the Tigerstar series. Some of its T series are well supported and affordable
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Big Gbosa to TSTV for adding Channels TV (UK version). Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesmac1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
sauceEEP:
Tstv signal reduced, who else observed it or is my settings faulty?
Yes same with me and as usual not all channels are showing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benoblast: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
simijimi:

mccoyjimi777@gmail.com

pls I need the software for viewsat 4950
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
jamesmac1:

Yes same with me and as usual not all channels are showing.

Is TsTv signal active at the moment, please?. I tried tracking it a few minutes ago but to no avail. Although I used a 60cm dish. Thnx for your response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nafizzey:
Pls has anyone here use this decorder. Master? Is it a good one. some body want to sell it to me for #6000. Should i buy it

legendguru

My friend, longtime no see. I saw your wedding invitation a while ago.

Regarding that receiver call auwalu, he'll tell you which one to buy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bbally: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2019
sunene1:

how does the mytv account get setup with the use of the several china box in town compare to strong with paired card?
if it will work, then enlighten us on how to use mytv package on china boxes

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2019
bbally:

how does the mytv account get setup with the use of the several china box in town compare to strong with paired card?
if it will work, then enlighten us on how to use mytv package on china boxes
Buy their approved receiver and pay 2500 per year to enjoy their services Lobatan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fijabi(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2019
@all,pls someone shoulf help me confirm whether TSTV is on at the moment, because have been try to retrack it but i did'nt hit signal thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2019
ryusufu:

My friend, longtime no see. I saw your wedding invitation a while ago.

Regarding that receiver call auwalu, he'll tell you which one to buy
Thank you brother, i lost your contact sometime, your opinion which decorder do i get now that's good?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
fijabi:
@all,pls someone shoulf help me confirm whether TSTV is on at the moment, because have been try to retrack it but i did'nt hit signal thanks.

TSTV is on. Watching it right away
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fijabi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
thanks i got it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nafizzey:
Thank you brother, i lost your contact sometime, your opinion which decorder do i get now that's good?
As someone already advised, Go for Tiger T series.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cuedray: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Is there a way to watch PPTV Sport China 1 & 2 here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cuedray: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
How do I get to watch Chelsea TV live.. It's not loading on my mobdro app. If there's a satellite I can install to have access... I'm really interested.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwumexes: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please brothers did any one of you watch the Chelsea friendly yesterday ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
passendi:
How can I get mytv cccam?
Mytv CCcam is ₦1000 per month, while the official rate per annum is ₦2500.

Which would you rather go for?

But of you opt for the CCcam, you get Fox Sports as bonus and an adult TV (if you're one of those that fancy it)

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
davodyguy:

But of you opt for the CCcam, you get Fox Sports as bonus and an adult TV (if you're one of those that fancy it)
Cccam still need internet connection, may not be stable, could go off or get blocked at any time, and it's illegal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
davodyguy:

Mytv CCcam is 1000 per month, while the official rate per annum is ₦2500.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
davodyguy:

How do I buy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Nafizzey:
pls that is the box am currently using,which are the channels it can open?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2019
passendi:

How do I buy
Which one?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2019
davodyguy:

you should have reviewed the price of the main mytv subscription before putting this price, #2,500 per month, from mytv, I think it will be nice if you put it at the rate of #1,500 for 3 months, it will be a fair price, think about it dear.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2019
graphicicon:
you should have reviewed the price of the main mytv subscription before putting this price, #2,500 per month, from mytv, I think it will be nice if you put it at the rate of #1,500 for 3 months, it will be a fair price, think about it dear.

You need to understand that there is a difference between Per annum and Per Month.

Per annum simply means after 365 days, Per month means after 30/31 days

I said Per annum and didn't say Per month, please understand this.

Secondly, from what I lifted from their site, http://www.mytvafrica.tv/Press.aspx?id=-1
below are their advertised rates

New Reduced Prices
New, reduced My TV subscription prices as of June 14, 2017:

- NGN 1,450 for 3 months

- NGN 2,800 for 6 months

- NGN 5,400 for 12 months

1-month subscriptions have been suspended.
To the analysis I made earlier.
₦1000 per month for CCcam means ₦12000 per annum but you tend to have both Mytv and TVsat Afrique with a sport channel to watch MLS, EFL, Dutch Eredivise and other sports using IKS

₦5400 per annum for legal subscription of mytv means you're restricted to what they have to offer, which exclude a sport channel to watch MLS, EFL, Dutch Eredivise and other sports using IKS.

It's a matter of choice and opportunity cost for whosoever decides on option A or B
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Allboiz: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Is Tstv gone again?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Allboiz:
Is Tstv gone again?

Still on.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.