Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5439490 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Someone should assist me tracking 26and 28east along side mbc action that skip alot on dis sat what can i do to make mbc stable on dis sat .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2020
bbally:

Which degree is this?
7west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
TVC news and TVC entertainment, back on NIGCOMSAT. Re-scan and enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chrisatah94: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rdduite:
Happy tracking everyone, hope you are enjoying soccer fta? If not, let me know

I am not o. Walk me through please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rdduite(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
chrisatah94:

I am not o. Walk me through please

Key requirements is BUD!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hollakay: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
please house, where can I get decoder in Ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2020
hollakay:
please house, where can I get decoder in Ibadan

Which area do you live? There's a seller at Lebanon street, Ogunpa and another at Iyana-Church, Iwo-Road.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dewze(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

My Nigcomsat stations, especially mbc stations have been cracking real bad recently. They started cracking about 3 weeks ago and I have no idea what could be the cause.

Note: when i say cracking, i mean not showing clearly, like it would normally do when heavy rain is falling. Just that this one is just consistent, rain or no rain, it is always cracking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by joelwetpun(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Rdduite:
I am not enjoying anything sir,pls can you guide me.thanks in anticipation. 08060680561 is my number.i am from North central and I have 1.8 and 2.4 dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Hello please guys anybody who want to sell 60meter dish and a strong HD decoder should contact me location should be ibadan...thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Yinka4dad:
Hello please guys anybody who want to sell 60meter dish and a strong HD decoder should contact me location should be ibadan...thanks
call me on 08078497160,or beta still u can chat me up on wattsaap
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hollakay: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
1kinggy:

Which area do you live? There's a seller at Lebanon street, Ogunpa and another at Iyana-Church, Iwo-Road.
thanks
i stay around sango, i will prefare to go to ogunpa. Pls do you have his phone number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
hollakay:
thanks
i stay around sango, i will prefare to go to ogunpa. Pls do you have his phone number

Peace sat, Ogunpa

08-03_

614_

32-81
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hollakay: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
1kinggy:

Peace sat, Ogunpa
08-03_
614_
32-81
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Care4: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gentlemen (and ladies), I already have 28e set up working fine. I'm thinking of combining it with 26e. I have a spare LNB I want to attach. How do I go about it facing my dish and using 28e as reference. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesope04(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
hollakay:
thanks
080689034.0.0. Mr Adu major distributor at same Ogunpa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dewze(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dewze:
!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

My Nigcomsat stations, especially mbc stations have been cracking real bad recently. They started cracking about 3 weeks ago and I have no idea what could be the cause.

Note: when i say cracking, i mean not showing clearly, like it would normally do when heavy rain is falling. Just that this one is just consistent, rain or no rain, it is always cracking.

Anybody willing to help?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dewze:

Anybody willing to help?
Adjust your dish, it is crystal clear here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dewze:
!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

..First, the percentage.second,if below 60, then adjust.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Care4:
Gentlemen (and ladies), I already have 28e set up working fine. I'm thinking of combining it with 26e. I have a spare LNB I want to attach. How do I go about it facing my dish and using 28e as reference. Thank you.
..your 28 and 26 can be in one lnb,then add 32 on top.That 32 will be.if, U re facing the dish at the left hand,like aeroplane taken-off.Cheers. But no ladies, here only men.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmaniche: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rdduite:
Nobody is enjoying anything.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Care4: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
warboy3:
..your 28 and 26 can be in one lnb,then add 32 on top.That 32 will be.if, U re facing the dish at the left hand,like aeroplane taken-off.Cheers. But no ladies, here only men.

My 28 is fine, how do i add 26e to it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
warboy3:
..your 28 and 26 can be in one lnb,then add 32 on top.That 32 will be.if, U re facing the dish at the left hand,like aeroplane taken-off.Cheers. But no ladies, only men.
pls put the picture of the set up.32°E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Care4:

My 28 is fine, how do i add 26e to it. Thank you.

He's telling you that you don't need to add any LMB because with your present one you can get the 28 and the 26 in one LMB. So all you have to do is adjust your dish a little (stand in front adjust the dish UP a little) and you are there. Then you can add another sat (32e) to your settings.
That's to say you have 3 sat with only 2 lmb (28, 26 and 32)

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
RealYaks:

He's telling you that you don't need to add any LMB because with your present one you can get the 28 and the 26 in one LMB. So all you have to do is adjust your dish a little (stand in front adjust the dish UP a little) and you are there. Then you can add another sat (32e) to your settings.
That's to say you have 3 sat with only 2 lmb (28, 26 and 32)
Well done & better still, he should get an installer & learn more from while doing it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nafizzey:
pls put the picture of the set up.32°E
Sorry, but truth be told, you re not real learning fast, just remove fear & give it a try, it did take me up to 30 sec, when i nail it the first time, so you can do better than that, if only you believe in yourself, GL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Check maybe there is cobwebs blocking the face of your lnb if no then re adjust your dish
Dewze:

Anybody willing to help?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emmaculate20:
Sorry, but truth be told, you re not real learning fast, just remove fear & give it a try, it did take me up to 30 sec, when i nail it the first time, so you can do better than that, if only you believe in yourself, GL!
Bro i learning gradually, presently I tracked Nigcomsat & Multi TV & Connected diseqc Switch all my self, now I can de-assemble my 90cm dish, set it back to normal without hassle which I learnt here, before anytime rainfall's with heavy wind, i have to beg installer to come fix and they be forming Rambo for me even though I will still pay. If I weigh my progress from the time I joined this forum late last year to date, I will say am getting better now.

Now I have 2 SATs, Nigcomsat and Multi TV and a spare Lnbf which am trying to nail 16°E which is giving me a little hard time though I still believe I will get it right or I go for 32°E.

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nafizzey:
Bro i learning gradually, presently I tracked Nigcomsat & Multi TV my self, now I can de-assemble my 90cm dish, set it back to normal without hassle which I learnt here, before anytime rainfall's with heavy wind, i have to beg installer to come fix and they be forming Rambo for me even though I will still pay. If I weigh my progress from the time I joined this forum late last year to date, I will say am getting better now.
Congrat! Well done & more grease.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emmaculate20:
Congrat! Well done & more grease.
I'm planning to buy 3 metre dish if I have space next years.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nafizzey:
I'm planning to buy 3 metre dish if I have space next years.
That's nice & also plain for a SAT Finder, to easy the job.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emmaculate20:
That's nice & also plain for a SAT Finder, to easy the job.
Oh yeah sure..you were also helpful at some point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.