Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5437891 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
jovial4real:

Hello gurus in the house, I want to buy Gtmedia v7 plus, but don't know much about GtMedia products,it's durability and will also like anyone who have use their product to help me on this

I've use Gtmedia and is a very reliable satellite receiver
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dishtech:
@GeorgeD1 and the house, where can I get Inverto black ultra lnb to improve my weak signal reception.

I'm not aware of any satellite outlet selling that LNB for now except you want to order it direct
from Ebay. However, you can consider using technomate 4-way lnb (TM4) as someone already
suggested. Stargold 4 way lnb is also good.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
How do you track Abs 3w with 28e as reference and dish size? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
GeorgeD1:

I'm not aware of any satellite outlet selling that LNB for now except you want to order it direct
from Ebay. However, you can consider using technomate 4-way lnb (TM4) as someone already
Thanks. Is the technomate or not having single way? And what is the price range?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dishtech:

Thanks. Is the technomate or not having single way? And what is the price range?
technomate av single way is around 7k upward but no double way in d market for now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jovial4real(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
iliyande:

I've use Gtmedia and is a very reliable satellite receiver
Ok, thanks
How about GTMEDIA Satellite finder, can you recommend any store were I can get it.
I guess it is expensive trying to buy from Aliexpress.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
GeorgeD1:

My assessment of using two LNB on 4 metre motorised dish

1. Inverto Black single way 63% on a particular TP on Hotbird

2. Stargold dual way improved it to 66%

3. While Inverto Black Single way is functional on 1.3m pan dish, Stargold dual way failed to work on 1.3m pan dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
lamtam0:

technomate av single way is around 7k upward but no double way in d market for now.
The challenge is getting the original of these products now that importation is a bit hard

The stargold dual way that I bought in November, 2019 is actually messing up. It fails Horizontal polarity and only works on Vertical Transponders. Hence, instead of LNB power to be on Auto (13/18V) I've had to change to 18V permanently, which is for Vertical Transponders and no channel on Horizontal Transponders show at the moment.

How did I know this? I changed to Inverto Black and all polarity worked on 13/18v, but back to Stargold LNB, it fails

It's due to the fake LNB
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2020
jovial4real:

Ok, thanks
How about GTMEDIA Satellite finder, can you recommend any store were I can get it.

I have a new one up
for sale

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2020
umbo:

I have a new one up
for sale
How much and where are you located?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2020
lamtam0:

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Spy360:
How do you track Abs 3w with 28e as reference and dish size? Thanks.
This quiz is to know those who are the best at tracking satellites on this forum.
smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jovial4real(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2020
umbo:

I have a new one up
for sale
Am also interested, do you have the GTMEDIA V7 PLUS Satellite receiver also ?.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jovial4real(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Please gurus in the house, I want to buy strong 4672 from Aliexpress, but don't know if it is the same specification with the ones sold here I Nigeria in terms of quality. Anyone who has use it should please advice me.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2020
jovial4real:

Ok, thanks
@distech is using one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2020
davodyguy:

The challenge is getting the original of these products now that importation is a bit hard

The stargold dual way that I bought in November, 2019 is actually messing up. It fails Horizontal polarity and only works on Vertical Transponders. Hence, instead of LNB power to be on Auto (13/18V) I've had to change to 18V permanently, which is for Vertical Transponders and no channel on Horizontal Transponders show at the moment.

How did I know this? I changed to Inverto Black and all polarity worked on 13/18v, but back to Stargold LNB, it fails

It's due to the fake LNB
I just bought dual way stargold lnb original one last week #9500 from one of trusted guru and is perform on both V and H on my 3m both on 9e and 13e and mind u to differentiate between original and fake stargold is difficult so don't just buy any one. is this forum I met on guy that sell 4way stargold fake for me if not d customer believe in me I will pay d money back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
samhwande67:
Pls How Much Does C-Sat 8Pro + Cost? I Think It Is HD And H 265?
If you need it contact me on 07033543115 #7000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
jovial4real:

Ok, thanks
I am using it, it is very good and effective. I bought mine from AliExpress but I hard someone in this forum saying that it can be gotten from Lagos also.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xmen149(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
so guys

after much research I have decided to go for csat c8 Pro+ (seems popular here and Affordable with iptv)..I have dstv dish (not blue one) and I dnt know if the lndf still works. so I will be getting new lnbf (please which type will I buy) plus I want to track the direction mbc is,can I use 2 lnbf for this? .am on my way to the market already so any advice will be highly appreciated...thanks alot guys

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jovial4real(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dishtech:

I am using it, it is very good and effective. I bought mine from AliExpress but I hard someone in this forum saying that it can be gotten from Lagos also.
Ok thanks, how long have you been using it and how much did you buy it and will also be greatful if I can identify the person who know where I can get it in Lagos.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
lamtam0:

I just bought dual way stargold lnb original one last week #9500 from one of trusted guru and is perform on both V and H on my 3m both on 9e and 13e and mind u to differentiate between original and fake stargold is difficult so don't just buy any one. is this forum I met on guy that sell 4way stargold fake for me if not d customer believe in me I will pay d money back.
Can we chat on WhatsApp.
080 six 7 six 5 two 6 three 9 is my number.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Richieurch(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me setup FTA in portharcourt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by okooloyun1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
abohwun:
Location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who get wifi stick forsale
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samhwande67: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
adubam:

Yes HD and H265. Autoroll and multistream. 7K
OK thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samhwande67: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
abohwun:
How Much Is The Way Bill? Iam In Gboko Benue State
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hello guys, I was trying to nail Intelsat 33e at 60e for televista, using the popular frequencies but without any success.
So I don't know what I'm missing, the dish is 1.8m, location core north, C lmb at 7-8 O'Clock and glass in vertical.
Please someone should help me with the settings
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
RealYaks:
Hello guys, I was trying to nail Intelsat 33e at 60e for televista, using the popular frequencies but without any success.
So I don't know what I'm missing, the dish is 1.8m, location core north, C lmb at 7-8 O'Clock and glass in vertical.
Please someone should help me with the settings

Someone here once wrote that even with 2m+ one would still find it difficult to track that satellite position.

Don't stress yourself, it doesn't worth it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
samhwande67:
How Much Is The Way Bill? Iam In Gboko Benue State

If the guy doesn't reply you send me a mail @ piwithgod@gmail.com for me to give you a guy in Kaduna that I bought mine from. He sent it to me here in Abuja. CSAT PRO+ 7K + N1000 way bill = N8000.

He delivers same day if you make the arrangement on time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jovial4real(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
adubam:

If the guy doesn't reply you send me a mail @ piwithgod@gmail.com for me to give you a guy in Kaduna that I bought mine from. He sent it to me here in Abuja. CSAT PRO+ 7K + N1000 way bill = N8000.

He delivers same day if you make the arrangement on time.

Bro which side of Abuja you dey
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
jovial4real:

Bro which side of Abuja you dey

JIKWOYI
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
adubam:

Someone here once wrote that even with 2m+ one would still find it difficult to track that satellite position.

Don't stress yourself, it doesn't worth it.
Believe me that's when you're in the southern part of Nigeria but not core north

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fmniky(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.