Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5453577 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Richieurch(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
umbo:

if u still need an installer to install for u i can recommend a reliance person for u

Is the installer in portharcourt?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2020
umbo:

3w
Pls, what satellite and channel name is that?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Richieurch:

Is the installer in portharcourt?

yes he is in port share ur number he will call u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning all,
Pls I would like to know if courier flights like UPS, DHL,FedEx, etc are allowed to ship goods to naija from China.

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ckc(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Hi guys! Pls are there any installers in Asaba who can set this up for me on one dish. Don't need the 3. I already have nigcomsat, so I just want ghallywood added to it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ckc(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
ckc:
Hi guys! Pls are there any installers in Asaba who can set this up for me on one dish. Don't need the 3. I already have nigcomsat, so I just want ghallywood added to it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
waleayeni1:
Please can I connect to nilesat 201 with a 90cm dish from Oshodi in Lagos?
Bro why do u want to embark on a suicide mission. Nilesat 201 with 90cm in lagos.if u don't have neat 3m dish don't even dare it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ckc(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
ckc:
I am talking about 1.) Nigcomsat and 2.) Ghallywood
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Richieurch(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2020
umbo:

yes he is in port
share ur number he will call u
Reply your mail so I can forward u my number don’t wanna get banned on the thread
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jamie90(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning everyone... please I need some advice.

I met with an installer in Aba to make enquiry about FTA decoder that would include YAYI TV, cos I wanted to watch EPL and UCL. I don't have any idea about anything relating to free to air.

The installer said that YAYI TV is a pay TV channel which costs N3500 per month and consists of six channels that show all matches. He was certain that no decoder tracks their channels on FTA. He also said that the decoder costs 16k. I don't know how much a sizable second hand dish would cost... in fact, everything he said about YAYI wasn't encouraging.

He then suggested about another FTA decoder( Forgotten the name.. is like c-8 something) that shows FTA channels. But the ones that shows live matches can only be watched using data. Now, that one is cheaper. It costs 10k: the decoder, dish, lnb and installation fee.

So please my bosses, I would like someone to explain this to me especially the second.

Or better still, are there better FTA decoder with good packages for live matches
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
smiley
sunene1:
Bro why do u want to embark on a suicide mission. Nilesat 201 with 90cm in lagos.if u don't have neat 3m dish don't even dare it

wink cheesy cheesy grin angry I cannot stop laughing. I'll try it anyway and share feedback. I am positive that what a 3m dish can do a 90cm dish can attempt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2020
waleayeni1:
smiley

wink cheesy cheesy grin angry I cannot stop laughing. I'll try it anyway and share feedback. I am positive that what a 3m dish can do a 90cm dish can attempt
grin grin grin It seems you don't know that the difference between 3m and 0.9m is huge. Well waiting with fingers crossed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2020
waleayeni1:
smiley

It's impossible to get Nilesat on 90cm dish in Lagos Mr.
Nilesat beam is MENA.

With 3m dish upwards you'd be able to get it on fringe reception, but even at that the dish has to be extremely well fabricated.

Although if you were to be living in Maiduguri or Jigawa 2.4m maybe able to bring that bird down

But Nilesat on 90 cm in Lagos is NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2020
SlyCharlie:

It's impossible to get Nilesat on 90cm dish in Lagos Mr.
Nilesat beam is MENA.

With 3m dish upwards you'd be able to get it on fringe reception, but even at that the dish has to be extremely well fabricated.

Although if you were to be living in Maiduguri or Jigawa 2.4m maybe able to bring that bird down

But Nilesat on 90 cm in Lagos is NOT POSSIBLE.

Dear friend,

Through my 3 decades plus alive, I've learnet to never ever say never. That's the benchmark of greatness bro. I'll tame the bird and give you a feedback. Even If I fail, let it be known that I tried

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2020
waleayeni1:

Dear friend,

Through my 3 decades plus alive, I've learnet to never ever say never. That's the benchmark of greatness bro. I'll tame the bird and give you a feedback. Even If I fail, let it be known that I tried

Ability to follow simple instructions safes life and hurdles of life. If a manufacturer says its product doesn't have the capacity to carry out some task he knows the features of his products and their capabilities. I congratulate your failure in advance.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2020
adubam:

Ability to follow simple instructions safes life and hurdles of life. If a manufacturer says its product doesn't have the capacity to carry out some task he knows the features of his products and their capabilities. I congratulate your failure in advance.

No vex. I would need all the help I can get from you to attain the impossible. So please my guy make yourself available. We would achieve if we believe. Just that my gear are taking forever to arrive from China. As soon as the parts arrive we'd get to work �
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2020
waleayeni1:

Dear friend,

Okay.
Have at it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davit: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Any installer here around Agungi Jakande to help me install FTA on my smart TV kindly indicate. It is LG with WebOS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
waleayeni1:

Dear friend,

Bro what an old man that is sitting down is seeing afar even if a child climb iroko tree,he wouldn't see it .Let it be on a record that sunene1 of nairaland is advising u again ,don't embark on a journey to bring down full nilesat 201 on a 90cm dish in lagos -Nigeria. It is journey of no return.u are not in east Africa.u have been warned again bro.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please is Nigcomsat working?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidivine: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Spy360:
Please is Nigcomsat working?

YES
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
sunene1:
Bro what an old man that is sitting down is seeing afar even if a child climb iroko tree,he wouldn't see it .Let it be on a record that sunene1 of nairaland is advising u again ,don't embark on a journey to bring down full nilesat 201 on a 90cm dish in lagos -Nigeria. It is journey of no return.u are not in east Africa.u have been warned again bro.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
sunene1:
Please help with frequency, symbol rate, polarity, lnb skew etc for nilesat in advance. Also, the dish would face the sky right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
adubam:

Yes HD and H265. Autoroll and multistream. 7K
Please which channels are Multistream that can be opened by csat pro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
lamtam0:

I never sell 4way stargold lnb fake for anybody in my life, is 2way u bought from me and when u use it is it work like fake? ask any members in dis forum maybe they bought fake things from me
Just asking now...the one I got na confirm one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
ckc:
I am talking about 1.) Nigcomsat and 2.) Ghallywood
can someone from port don't for u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
waleayeni1:

Dear friend,

What you want to do is not trial but ignorance which a big disease.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
abohwun:
What you want to do is not trial but ignorance which a big disease.
Don't be rude oga. Just help me so that I can help the forum with uncharted territory.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Unluckrees(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
What's the latest concerning this frequency on Multi Tv, 11095 V 30000, the channels on it seems to have disappeared. eg Kiddiwinks, Romanza Africa, LOL, Afriwood Series etc.
Have they moved to another position??

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
bularuz:

Please which channels are Multistream that can be opened by csat pro

Only Max TV in West Africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.