Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5475688 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2012
@ obnelly thanks for the advice,the dish in questions is my active 4m dish facing nilesat with pauxis lnbf @ 67% but due to some #£$¥ to clear my goods at port

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2012
Jackobite: the dish in questions is my active 4m dish facing nilesat with pauxis lnbf @ 67%
4mtr dish 67%@nilesat.How?seems like pauxis is eating signal quality%...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2012
Please any installer in ibadan.staying around ring-road or very close to that area
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Yinka4dad: Please any installer in ibadan.staying around ring-road or very close to that area
call this person 07026908042 and talk to him
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2012
Yinka4dad: Please any installer in ibadan.staying around ring-road or very close to that area
yinka wetin you wan do gaan,
busy today, but can create a space tomorrow..........
holla back. i dey challenge.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Graham4luv: @all pls i track w3c usin mpeg4 with tvm tp getin 84% afta blindscaning tv madagascar nd some amos5 channel came out but rdv nd co no way, pls wat wuld b d problem. help ooo!
use this TP 12566 H 29949
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by conquerorsegun(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pls gurus in d house, i just got my 69x decoder. I nid u guys to tell my all the satelite with their tp I can track on my receiver. Thanks in anticipating.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]hi evry 1 pls I don't ve amos 5,sirrus,arradiya and w3c on my 4699xii decoder.kindly help me if these sat names ve changed.thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oluwoleode: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
@all
I dey hail all in the house.
please keep up the spirit of FTA.
thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dynamicd28(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
jakobite is that a 4 m dish in those oictures?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chinese league is closer than we can imagine.do u still wanna see drogba and anelk
a in action.then watch this space soon.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
obnelly: Chinese league is closer than we can imagine.do u still wanna see drogba and anelk
a in action.then watch this space soon.
Good news bro! Waiting...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Finally i am proud 2 say i have conqured all 90cm ku satelite frm east to west.it was nt easy bt wit d help i got 4rm all FTA thread on nairaland nd d gurus twintaiye nd co.God bless all.nw it tym 2 move on 2 biger dish like 1.8-2.4m dish.pls i'll need all d help i can get in dat area
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2012
My regards to all, jst want 2 knw are no any english channels on w3c n amos5 mst of d channels i got r french n d one i suspectd 2 b english is eghana which came up wen i was blindscanning bt turned red aftaward, pls any gurus can assist me wt all d active frequencies receivable in those sat, i knw it wil benefit mst of us dt jst tried it recentli

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dolpaz: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2012
MyHiDsDaar: @dolpaz arriyadia is on eutelsat 7deg west on nwa beam currently there are abt 7 or 5 channels on snrt package but with no video and audio
thanks broda !
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dolpaz: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2012
Abdul010: My regards to all, jst want 2 knw are no any english channels on w3c n amos5 mst of d channels i got r french n d one i suspectd 2 b english is eghana which came up wen i was blindscanning bt turned red aftaward, pls any gurus can assist me wt all d active frequencies receivable in those sat, i knw it wil benefit mst of us dt jst tried it recentli
Hey bro, how many channels do you have altogether on amos5 and w3c..also, is there any channles dat shows german and Italian leagues there?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2012
I need w3a on my dish @ home got 60m dish
pofolo:
yinka wetin you wan do gaan,
busy today, but can create a space tomorrow..........
holla back. i dey challenge.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Brother thanks I need some1 on nairaland
Jackobite: call this person 07026908042 and talk to him
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yinka4dad: Brother thanks I need some1 on nairaland

call 08096617259
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
euro sport 1 and euro sport 2 now free on hotbird.11642H27500..u can now watch chinese league live on eurosport 2..watch drogba and anelka in d same club,thank u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
@all
I have a serious problem with my decoder,69xii. I noticed the box hasn't been showin signal on some tps notably the etv frequency on astra 4a.infact,each time i input the tp on the box,the signal strength and quality bar drops to about 40%red.i tried it on other decoders and the signal came out readily. 12053 and 12015 frequencies on same satellite are all good with 92% quality.i have done factory reset many times but the problem still persists. Can somebody provide a way out pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mvision 270cn ip stb coming soon!53e/42e/39e/36e/26e/16e/19.2e/13e/9e/7e/5e/4w/1w/7w/12w@no time limit!!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
My new project to better my dish,thank you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
I,m sorry my pictures are bigger then allowable 200 kb vol,l will resizes them and post them later,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Anybody that stays along ojota and maryland should help us confirm if this.if you are on that bridge that link maryland and ojota to your right when coming from maryland to ojota you will see two big satellite dish i guess that place shld be viewing center because one of the dish is pointing to hotbird by my calculation while the second dish is pointing to west at angle greater than 45 degrees.can that be sportmax?let keep trying and see if its sportmax anybody with good clear of sight close to 60degrees should help find what sat is it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2012
donald303: @all
I have a serious problem with my decoder,69xii. I noticed the box hasn't been showin signal on some tps notably the etv frequency on astra 4a.infact,each time i input the tp on the box,the signal strength and quality bar drops to about 40%red.i tried it on other decoders and the signal came out readily. 12053 and 12015 frequencies on same satellite are all good with 92% quality.i have done factory reset many times but the problem still persists. Can somebody provide a way out pls?
.pls @all i am having similiar problem wit my decoder,pls help us rectify pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2012
obnelly: Anybody that stays along ojota and maryland should help us confirm if this.if you are on that bridge that link maryland and ojota to your right when coming from maryland to ojota you will see two big satellite dish i guess that place shld be viewing center because one of the dish is pointing to hotbird by my calculation while the second dish is pointing to west at angle greater than 45 degrees.can that be sportmax?let keep trying and see if its sportmax anybody with good clear of sight close to 60degrees should help find what sat is it.
It seems like sportsmax jamaica on 53west and 55.5west C-BAND himisphere beam did not cover nigeria...looking @ the footprint map..that will be fringe reception in lagos/nigeria and the signal is scrambled on 55.5west using powervu encryption...Since this is C-BAND coverage..I doubt if this will even be possible with a dish less than 6meter prime focus or more @ 53west which is free to air...

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by donald303: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2012
@all
To further add to my discomfort,i have not been able to watch the tuesday's champions league matches on both etv and kktv as a result of the wahala.i noticed the signal problem is common with ku frequencies with low symbol rate like 04430,03095 as we have for etv hydepark and kktv.pls we need your responses.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2012
odilibe: 4mtr dish 67%@nilesat.How?seems like pauxis is eating signal quality%...

I think Jackobite needs the red head LNB. Using pauxis on 4m dish is a serious abuse! grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2012
donald303: @all
To further add to my discomfort,i have not been able to watch the tuesday's champions league matches on both etv and kktv as a result of the wahala.i noticed the signal problem is common with ku frequencies with low symbol rate like 04430,03095 as we have for etv hydepark and kktv.pls we need your responses.thanks
whenever I encounter this problem, I just blindscan within the range of the frequency i.e, if it's 12602, I'll set my decoder to blindscan between 12550 to 12750 to safe me time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2012
is this a new discorvry?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2012
George_D:

I think Jackobite needs the red head LNB. Using pauxis on 4m dish is a serious abuse! grin
i had burt my finger search for fringe performance lnbf in may i lay my hand on Premium X noise 0.3db antiblock which fall me then am looking forward to twin wonder of red headed inverto and samson{show stealer}but ikiriye said is not available @ is end so am glue to my mbc's without foxmovies,ngeowild abudabi,Race channeletc on till dry season for those channel to returns on my BUD,that is my limitation,my hot bird % is low i will had switch to hotbirds.when the new project start i will surely made my order for redhead&samson.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.