Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447360 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shellliver: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Does this your tracker display the channels playing?

No, it won't

It's not the type that does
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
waleayeni1:

Thanks for the response. I am already on 51.5e. I just want to be able to get tstv signals too. I only used the channels that were formerly on 3w but now on 51.5e as reference.

If you've already tracked 51.5e, then, all you have to do is either blind scan or input these Tstv frequency manually

10972 H 30000
11130 H 30000

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Olu12345:
Greetings guys, pls suggest economical apps that stream live football across the leagues

Dstv Now app is what I use..

Below is what your data consumption will be under one hour usage. Depending on which resolution you choose.

So check and see if it fits into the word "economical" Then we can take it from there

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Digitman:

Bro for now, 497s happens to fit that description.

But I just hate looking at it when I compare it to 4954. In terms of looks and solidity. The person that designed that 4954 must have a beautiful mind. The decoder too sexy. Sadly it not H.265 enabled. E still dey pain me go reach tomorrow because of that factor . Lol
Strong 4954 multistreams now with the last software patch. You are welcome
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by quest4s: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Thanks

I used the second method first and it worked like a charm. Thanks bro

Digitman:
They are several ways to deal with that situation, but let's apply the methods one by one and see which works for you.

First method.. Delete the satellite name you created, under satellite list. Then recreate it and scan.

Second method is to do a factory reset but instead of scanning ourTV as your fist satellite. You skip it and create a new satellite, then scan. Go back and make sure the channels are there before scanning the ourTV satellite.

Third is to check very well on your channel list, it should be there, what usually miss is movie Africana and not all the channels you listed. Let me stop there for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
SlyCharlie:

Strong 4954 multistreams now with the last software patch. You are welcome

Bro.... Nobody dey talk of mutistream oh..

That one na old story.

Strong 4954 is totally useless for someone who wants to watch those H.265 channels.. Like Tstv for example.

The decoder is just like strong 4663 that year, when joy TV stations come out. Everybody begin rush to buy strong 4669., if you get my drift

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
quest4s:
Thanks

I used the second method first and it worked like a charm. Thanks bro

I am happy to hear that. One love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Digitman:

Bro.... Nobody dey talk of mutistream oh..

That one na old story.

Strong 4954 is totally useless for someone who wants to watch those H.265 channels.. Like Tstv for example.

The decoder is just like strong 4663 that year, when joy TV stations come out. Everybody begin rush to buy strong 4669., if you get my drift
yea true. it's H.264

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Digitman:

If you've already tracked 51.5e, then, all you have to do is either blind scan or input these Tstv frequency manually

10972 H 30000
11130 H 30000

You do well bro. Abeg which channels dey for the tstv ish. I dey enjoy this former 3w channels well well on 51.5e. I dey fear say if I move my dish I might find it difficult to get the those channels back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
waleayeni1:

You do well bro. Abeg which channels dey for the tstv ish. I dey enjoy this former 3w channels well well on 51.5e. I dey fear say if I move my dish I might find it difficult to get the those channels back.

Bro you are not getting my point oh.. You are already on Tstv position na.. You don't need to move your dish at all. Just blind scan the same satellite you are using to get those former 3w station and it will come up. Once your decoder is H.265 enabled

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Digitman:

Bro you are not getting my point oh.. You are already on Tstv position na.. You don't need to move your dish at all. Just blind scan the same satellite you are using to get those former 3w station and it will come up. Once your decoder is H.265 enabled

Cool. I reset to factory settings and rescanned but all the channels are scrambled even though my decoder is H.265 compliant. What am I missing please? I am using a gtmedia v9

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Csat c8 pro+ for sale....price 8k, 07033469430 multistream, support cccam, Bisskey, power vu, iptv xtream
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
waleayeni1:

Cool. I reset to factory settings and rescanned but all the channels are scrambled even though my decoder is H.265 compliant. What am I missing please? I am using a gtmedia v9

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to get home first before responding. I just confirmed that you are right about the channels being scrambled.

So let's wait and see if it is permanent or just a temporal thing. As for me, I won't miss them because I am always glued to those former 3w stations, whenever I turn my decoder on.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Digitman:

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to get home first before responding. I just confirmed that you are right about the channels being scrambled.

So let's wait and see if it is permanent or just a temporal thing. As for me, I won't miss them because I am always glued to those former 3w stations, whenever I turn my decoder on.
Fair enough. Please if it ever gets back up please let me know
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gbolabest234(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
timibare:
Csat c8 pro+ for sale....price 8k, 07033469430 multistream, support cccam, Bisskey, power vu, iptv xtream
Where are u based
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 2:20am On Oct 18, 2020
ojesymsym:
I see what you mean. It has autoroll and BISS, not sure Mecool has that. You may be right then, it looks like you can even install android on Helio 8

Well, you can check up mecool on aliexpress to see if it has those things you are talking about, I suspect it does
The issue is all the decoder are good depending upon what you expected from the receiver but note it's will be better for you to get a decoder that has dedicated website for software updating like what my brother said hellobox,gtmedia , tiger series to mention few it's worth considering all these before you buy a particular decoder very important though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2020
waleayeni1:

Bro I dey use gtmedia v9 super sattelite receiver and I cannot open the multistream channels on 28.2 e. Abeg na which gtmedia you know that multistreams? Whether I go replace the one wey I dey use. Mine is H.265 compliant but doesn't do anything special. Please tell me how to take full advantage of that functionality
many bro gtmedia v8 pro2 , v8 Nova , v8x ,v8uhd and v7s2x to mention few you can as well check it on AliExpress
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 3:01am On Oct 18, 2020
waleayeni1:

Tstv are on encrypted process now so if you want their premium channels you need to buy their decoder before you can watch their channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:46am On Oct 18, 2020
arbourboateng:
Tstv are on encrypted process now so if you want their premium channels you need to buy their decoder before you can watch their channels.

At least they have tried. We all knew it was a paid station and it was bound to happen sooner or later. That's the definition of enjoy it while it last.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Digitman:

Dstv Now app is what I use..

Below is what your data consumption will be under one hour usage. Depending on which resolution you choose.

So check and see if it fits into the word "economical" Then we can take it from there

Bro I need log in for streaming abeg
Ebiriokwuchukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2020
ben1daEbiri:

Bro I need log in for streaming abeg
Ebiriokwuchukwu@yahoo.com

I will be so happy to add you my brother.

Check your mail for the login details. Remember to reduce the maximum Video quality to suit your data usage.

Nothing is as beautiful as carrying Dstv premium package in your pocket. Enjoy the real full and authentic blast of streaming your favorite channels, even when you are in office, ceremony, travelling or traffic holdup and cannot get home or time. Haha. E sweet oh
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obinna37(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Digitman:

I will be so happy to add you my brother.

Check your mail for the login details. Remember to reduce the maximum Video quality to suit your data usage.

Nothing is as beautiful as carrying Dstv premium package in your pocket. Enjoy the real full and authentic blast of streaming your favorite channels, even when you are in office, ceremony, travelling or traffic holdup and cannot get home or time. Haha. E sweet oh
my oga,good morning, abeg any more slot for the dstvnow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2020
obinna37:
my oga,good morning, abeg any more slot for the dstvnow

Check my Profile to see my number... WhatsApp me to collect your own share.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2020
Digitman:

We can now agree that fta needs to be complimented with Dstv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obinna37(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2020
Digitman:

thanks my oga,I have received it,working now,you're the best,keep it up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We can now agree that fta needs to be complimented with Dstv.

I can't speak for anyone or everyone. But I belong to the school of thought. That believes in the saying.. " it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it"

Secondly I don't discouraged people from going into Fta if what they can get from it satisfy their needs. It's all about different strokes for different folks.

However, I totally agree with you that Dstv should be in every home to compliment. Especially for most of us that have family members that is addicted to a particular program that only shows on Dstv channel .. You and I know them, ( I call them madam zeeworld ) lol.

Just a few pages back, a brother here said he is making plans to get a 3 meter DISH to get either televista or telemundo. Sorry if I can't remember which to be specific. Which got me thinking, will there ever be the need to go through all that trouble if one has a Dstv decoder laying around in the house ? Which with 1850naira, you can just subscribe and get all those stations that take care of madam's Telenovela/zeeworld series.

But then.... It's all a matter of choices. One man bought Honda for a specific comfort not caring about the maintenance, while another bough corolla just because of fuel and maintenance, then another chose to buy the two because he can afford whichever demands that comes from both. That's just life.

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2020
obinna37:
thanks my oga,I have received it,working now,you're the best,keep it up

I am happy to give back to this forum the little way I can. Enjoy

Less I forget.

Remember to go to setting and choose the video quality that suits how you want your data to be used.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obinna37(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Digitman:

I am happy to give back to this forum the little way I can. Enjoy

Less I forget.

Remember to go to setting and choose the video quality that suits how you want your data to be used.
yes I have done that,,thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2020
obinna37:
yes I have done that,,thanks

Cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
@lexxybb.. Check your WhatsApp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hellobox and gtmedia: which is the best? Please advise me. I want to buy one ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lexxybb: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Digitman:
@lexxybb.. Check your WhatsApp
Sincerely, you've been really helpful here. Thanks for your support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.