Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445084 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2020
We made it clear by our post the ones which were Ourtv premium channels and the ones which were FTA. Please learn to read before posting or commenting wrongfully

Basedcoin:

Don’t mind the dude .Our nonsense channels. Dude has been derailing the thread with those our bla bla bla. This should stop. Post once and get out. Their is nothin premium about the channels. Majority of the good channels are on nigcomsat already.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2020
We made it clear by our post the ones which were Ourtv premium channels and the ones which were FTA

adubam:

For as much that you need to promote your brand do not play with our senses. Most of those channels you listed above are FTA on NIGCOMSAT and not OurTV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2020
waleayeni1:

Good evening bro. I Don blind scan and I no see anything
Increase your signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Ourtvng:
Get ready for Friday's #live #bundesliga match VfL Wolfsburg Vs Eintracht Frankfurt showing on Our Sports Channel 120.
#wolfsburg #Frankfurt

Date: Friday 11th December 2020
Time: 8:30pm
OurTv... Welcome Home
http://ourtv.ng

How many live bundesliga matches do you guys air per week?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
We air one live bundesliga match and one live laliga match per week.

davodyguy:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
We air one live bundesliga match and one live laliga match per week on Ourtv.

davodyguy:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by weazzy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please anybody here with idea of how much to install a startimes hd decoder with dish and all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Unluckrees(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
weazzy:
Please anybody here with idea of how much to install a startimes hd decoder with dish and all

Installation is 10K.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by AshipaEk0: 4:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Please how does one identify good quality CoAxial cable?

And where to buy?

The ones I'm seeing are really obviously poor quality. Very thin, few strands
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gbolabest234(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
My boss in d house pls am trying to nail nigcomsat and am not getting any signal using 60cm dish. Pls can u put me Through using 28.2 as reference. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fertiano: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
2weeks old v8 finder bt03 for sale!!!
How much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
fertiano:
How much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ourtvng:

We made it clear by our post the ones which were Ourtv premium channels and the ones which were FTA

Noted: Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gbolabest234:
My boss in d house pls am trying to nail nigcomsat and am not getting any signal using 60cm dish. Pls can u put me Through using 28.2 as reference. Thanks

Track DStv first. Lift the dish up a bit and move to your left while facing the dish. Skew LNBF to 4 or 5 o clock.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
your location pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
waleayeni1:

Good evening bro. I Don blind scan and I no see anything
which decoder are u using?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Any1 wt strong 4669xii or 4922a for sale?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by WaytoGo: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Gbolabest234:
My boss in d house pls am trying to nail nigcomsat and am not getting any signal using 60cm dish. Pls can u put me Through using 28.2 as reference? Thanks

It's even easier to nail with the size of the dish you are using or have.

Check your elevation position on your sat finder meter or better still, make use of the dish pointer for elevation level. Position your dish, with your hand at the elevation level using the scroll or your logic and or the elevation numbers below the dish then, slowly rock your dish to the left, left but while you are on it your eye must remain on the dish elevation level. Repeat this step by returning the dish back and then again... You will nail it if you are patient and follow this instruction.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 4:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Godswings:

please, how can I get complete list of the 40 channels of Ourt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 4:38am On Dec 16, 2020
[/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Please how much is our TV receiver
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Lanceosas:
your location pls
Nasarawa state.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Gbolabest234:
Nigcomsat is very tricky in the noon time,track in the morning or evening,that is if you don't have a sat finder. From your 28.2east position,decrease the elevation of your dish;while adjusting it to your left standing at the back of your dish. Note! Ur lnb should be at 2 or 3 oclock. Use this frequency 12 539 H 5000 then blind scan after hitting a high level of signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Louislouis: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2020
gud morning men pls all these ss wwe. ss laliga and all other channels i saw in 51e are they property of tstv or another bird that flew in to that position thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by textme: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dear All,
Please apart from the strong (SRT) decoder series, which other satellite receiver have good picture quality. I want to replace my faulty strong decoder, most of the other decoders I have tested lacks behind strong. I appreciate your kind recommendations especially the H.265 complaint decoders.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
textme:
Dear All,
Please apart from the strong (SRT) decoder series, which other satellite receiver have good picture quality. I want to replace my faulty strong decoder, most of the other decoders I have tested lacks behind strong. I appreciate your kind recommendations especially the H.265 complaint decoders.
There's the Tiger Series, Hellobox series and GT Media Series. Those three brands have good decoders that are as good as strong.
You can aswell get another strong Decoder, most preferably the Strong SRT 497s

Louislouis:
gud morning men pls all these ss wwe. ss laliga and all other channels i saw in 51e are they property of tstv or another bird that flew in to that position thanks
Those Channels belong to DStv, they may go anytime.
DStv may be upto something too, who knows.
They are definitely not tstv property.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Louislouis: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
SlyCharlie:

There's the Tiger Series, Hellobox series and GT Media. series. Those three brands have good decoders that are as good as strong.

thanks bro i like those channels

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lanceosas:
your location pls

I can install it for you if u are arround lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
SlyCharlie:

There's the Tiger Series, Hellobox series and GT Media. series. Those three brands have good decoders that are as good as strong.

Is it that v 08... tp? I'm unable to track, the signals pop every few second and dissapear
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
textme:
Dear All,

Your can go for OutTv decoder ,its HEVC 265 the picture quality is awesome and its adaptable as FTA for your needs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
god2baski:

Is it that v 08... tp? I'm unable to track, the signals pop every few second and dissapear
I don't quite get you.
please rephrase

Louislouis:

thanks bro i like those channels
That is what ₦7800 per month on DStv gets you.
Don't get attached to them unless you wanna get DStv.
Those channels can move or be encrypted on that position at anytime

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fowlyansh181(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
any of you guys know more about this free to air dish called HD TECH? went over to a friend’s place tonight and he had it and was talking me into getting one myself .. any of you guys know anything about it? And compared to dstv how is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.