Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435780 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
life707:
Compliments of the season everyone here.

Its amazing how guys have learned to keep discoveries quiet here.
No more Vuvuzelas.
I think people have learned the hard way smiley

Kudos to you guys!!!
Any suggestion on how experienced installers can chat without exposing updates to those who may work against them?
At least there are many clean fta hobbiest here who won't hack into paid channels no matter what.

And some of us have gotten installation jobs from fellow members here.
Even our tv is inviting us to be dealers and installers for the company.
Let's all discuss on how to keep our joint research progressing. The impact of forums like this is how countries develop and new companies arise.
Pls guys let's not do dark fta and let's not give up also.
Thanks.
One love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
I have realized that many of us rack our heads on ideas to watch free channels that are better than local boring tv channels,
but do you know what i have discovered in this life?
New ideas may be just a few centimetres/seconds away from you but you won't catch that idea until God allows it.
You may not even catch it until someone else gives you a hint on it.
This is the benefit of brainstorming with others and sharing ideas.
Any informant or detective from DSTV/Startimes/TSTV/MyTV should pls take it easy on us. There is good in us.
FTA is a hobby for most of us and it's an interesting hobby, pls don't kill it for us.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
life707:

Its amazing how guys have learned to keep discoveries quiet here.
No more Vuvuzelas.
I think people have learned the hard way smiley

Kudos to you guys!!!
life707 I sight u .longtime bro.I can't forget the impacts u and some other known gurus here has brought to this noble forum in terms of new bird discovery ..thanks for visiting the forum again I hope u are here to stay again?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aizenosa:
Anyone selling csat decoder here or tiger
chart me on 07033543115

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
life707:
Its amazing how guys have learned to keep discoveries quiet here. No more Vuvuzelas. I think people have learned the hard way smiley
Kudos to you guys!!!
nice to have you drop by. hope you are doing well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abm2010: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
opposite Ido Os un high school....here is his number...08038856312...Mr Bukunmi.......you can as well drop your number so that he can call you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamalchance(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good evening all
I would need suggestions/solutions to this problem I’m having
The issue is, I have been tasked with setting up entertainment for an old lady above 80 and I’d like to know if there is any cable tv provider that has lots of Igbo tv stations or programs
Or am I stuck with just African magic Igbo?
Also free to air is also an option
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Louislouis: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
what channels are in 45e positiom

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by WaytoGo: 4:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Louislouis:

That should be Ts.tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Good morning House I Bought our TV decorder after installation I noticed I could not delete or even move channels pls. It is my decorder or dose function are not on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Good house. I bought out TV decorder after activation I noticed I could not delete or move any channel pls is it my decorder or provision was not made for dose functions
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2020
cabes007:
Good house. I bought out TV decorder after activation I noticed I could not delete or move any channel pls is it my decorder or provision was not made for dose functions
You should have known that most paytv do customize their decoder. ourtv might not be different too. You may have to learn to use it like that o.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Ameboperoo:

You should have known that most paytv do customize their decoder. ourtv might not be different too. You may have to learn to use it like that o.

Woo I have no choice . how can our TV remove a basic function like ( delete and move channel) a decorder it suppose to have. And u still comparing it with order paytv.

How come channels TV which is part of ur premium channels it not working hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm looking for this lnb in Ghana, contact me on 0203558708,thank you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
cabes007:

Click on

Menu => User setup => security => channel Edith

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Godswings(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
umbo:

Our Zone Our Movie Nolly Our Movie Globe Our Music Our Series Our Yotomi Our Sports Our Sports 2 Health and Wellness Zamani TV Ovation TV Our Kiddies Smillie TV Catholic TV The Church TV Channels TV Al-Jazeera AIT
alongside with other 30+ channels on nigcomsat

Does OURTV comes with dish attached? And how much does it doest it cost currently?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Godswings(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ourtvng:
List of Premium Channels you can watch with OurTV decoder

1. AIT General
2. OurYotomi-TV General-Yoruba
3. Smillie Kiddies
4. OurKiddies Kiddies
5. Health Wellness Lifestyle
6. ZamaniTV Lifestyle-Hausa
7. OurMovies-Globe Movies-All
8. OurMovies-Nolly Movies-Nollywood
9. OurMusic Music
10. ChannelsTV News
11. Aljazeera News
12. OurTV Promo - Live Channel
13. CTV Religious
14. The Church TV Religious
15. Sportify Sports
16. OurSports Sports
17. Speed Factor Sports/Motoring
18. Wellness TV

Other Free-to Air Channels within our frequency opened for viewing with OurTV decoder includes:
1. Wazobia Max
2. TVC Entertainment
3. Manara TV
4. Harpazo TV
5. OPM Live
6. Clear View Tv
7. Taraba TV
8. Capital TV
9. OPM
10. CTTV
11. ALU Tv
12. Unity Tv
13. Nupe Tv
14. WTV
15. Liberty Tv
16. Light Tv
17. Impact Tv
18. Peace TV English
19. Our root Tv
20. 20 GV TV
21. Emmanuel TV
22. Al IRSHAAD TV
23. MBC Action
24. MBC 2 (UAE)
25. MBC 3
26. MBC Max
27. Silverbird TV
28. NTA International
29. TVN
30. ARTV Kano
31. France 24 English
32. Natural TV
33. SBN TV
34. Rahama TV
35. Huda TV
36. TVC News
37. Liberty TV
38. WTV

Does Ourtv comes with dish attached or just the decoder?

How much is the current price?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jiday4(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godswings:

Does Ourtv comes with dish attached or just the decoder?

How much is the current price?

Only decoder and it cost 11,900
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Godswings(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
jiday4:

Only decoder and it cost 11,900
Never knew that. thanks for your reply bro.
But, is the price (#11,900) same in abuja?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jiday4(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godswings:

Never knew that. thanks for your reply bro.

But, is the price (#11,900) same in abuja?

Just add few change to it as reseller will make small change out of you but if you buying directly from them it's 11,900
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Godswings(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
jiday4:

Just add few change to it as reseller will make small change out of you but if you buying directly from them it's 11,900

Noted with thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Louislouis:
That's yayi position, it has exciting channels

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Louislouis: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
dlollyboi:

That's yayi position, it has exciting channels
hope 1m dish can track it badagry ... i want to nail it tomorow and is it better than multitv ghana
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by okooloyun1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
How is video or picture quality of OurTv decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 1:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Ourtv video quality is HD Sir.

okooloyun1:
How is video or picture quality of OurTv decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Hello cabes007, we are sorry for the inconvenience. However, the issue is temporal and would be resolved soon after the holidays. Thanks for choosing OurTv. You won't regret it. Compliments of the season sir

cabes007:

Woo I have no choice . how can our TV remove a basic function like ( delete and move channel) a decorder it suppose to have. And u still comparing it with order paytv.

How come channels TV which is part of ur premium channels it not working hmmmmmm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2020
Kindly call our Support line: 07006878864 for more info on that, Thanks.

Ameboperoo:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 1:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Ourtv decoder costs N11,900 only. It doesn't come with dish.

Godswings:

Does OURTV comes with dish attached?
And how much does it doest it cost currently?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2020
WaytoGo:

That should be Ts.tv
Are they open?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by okooloyun1(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Ourtvng:
Ourtv video quality is HD Sir.

Most decoder claim HD but in reality they are not.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by WaytoGo: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Spy360:

Are they open?

Make use of Yayi instead, they have good channels, same positionn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.