Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447923 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gabbyz64: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gudevenin,all gurus in the house,pls where can I get hellobox6 decoder and how much.thanks slot.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
bennyflipy:

Nope, they showed sweden vs Poland also.
I was really surprised when i saw it.
OK is 45°E still on now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
SegaWarrior:
OK is 45°E still on now?
Currently offline
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
bennyflipy:
Currently offline
kindly quote me when they re back Online.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gabbyz64: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Pls guys,where can I get hello box 6 decoder,how much is the cost . thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Gabbyz64:

I have a new one left if u care
Ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bobbiiee: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
What is unique about HelloBox 6?

Gabbyz64:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gabbyz64: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2021
How much are you selling?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
4 ways stargold lnb needed ASAP...if u have forsale. Dm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
is 45°E currently on House?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosedgreat(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
tedio:
Gurus in the how, my decoder Strong Srt 497s got fried and I took it to a guy who helped me bring it back to life, but the problem is all the mytv channels are showing scrambled channels now except NTA and tiwa n tiwa which will flash scrambled channel then show their programs, but before all the channels were showing, and my subscription will expire by October, I called their customer care and they said I should contact and installer to check my connection and the Dish still the same issue persists, I called them again and they told me to take the decoder to their accredited dealer which I did the dealer couldn't help so I took the decoder back now am watching normal free to air. Please what could be the issue help I love those their documentary channels rt Smithsonian and cctv documentary

I have the same decoder and this is my WhatsApp number 08089049535 let's chat.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 5:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Thanks bro
dlollyboi:

It connects to internet to update keys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
SegaWarrior:
is 45°E currently on House?
Still off

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mytv Paytv to close down by September, 2021

2 Shares

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gabbyz64: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please,guru in the house,which decoder can I get in the market with the some of #16,000.00.your response is highly appreciated,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dioss: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
davodyguy:
Mytv Paytv to close down by September, 2021

But this is not on their website.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
dioss:

Possibly, yet to update it.

They just took down one of their channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
dioss:

Someone else confirmed same. Let those who have mytv approved decoders check if they can access all their channels. I heared they have all been opened till that time whether you have subscription or not.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gmichael: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
davodyguy:

9e will be good for you if you're Deutschland lover like myself.

Try 11861 Horizontal, 11977H, 12015H

I know this is really a long post way back. I think I need someone to help me with tracking of 9e with my 3m dish. I tried this at the time using strong long neck LNB for a week with no success and gave up. Now I think I am much more interested in these Deutsch stations. I stay around Ijoko-road, Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
gmichael:

I know this is really a long post way back. I think I need someone to help me with tracking of 9e with my 3m dish. I tried this at the time using strong long neck LNB for a week with no success and gave up. Now I think I am much more interested in these Deutsch stations. I stay around Ijoko-road, Sango-Ota, Ogun State.

I can recommend a chap that I trust to assist.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dioss: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
davodyguy:

Possibly, yet to update it.

They just took down one of their channels

That's very terrible. I just spent 30k plus to acquire their srt 497s decoder a month ago.
Although I am still enjoying their channels but this is a bad news.
Is it possible to use my decoder with another network by pairing my smart card?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
dioss:

That's very terrible. I just spent 30k plus to acquire their srt 497s decoder a month ago.
You can use it for free to air. I just pray they open it to patch before they go off. Mine was gotten 17 of September last year
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
dioss:

They came out clean and even promise to compensate active subscribers.
Unlike Tinubu/TVC owned CONSAT/PLAYtv that just yanked off. Not even telling the active subscribers that they have gone o.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dioss: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ameboperoo:

You can use it for free to air. I just pray they open it to patch before they go off. Mine was gotten 17 of September last year

My prayer too. I believe the STRONG COMPANY will be of help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please I want to know, is csat 8 pro extra, has autorol Powervu and autorol biss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hi house, is Nigcomsat on still on?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Philipsayo2021: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please guys is Idman back? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2021
gmichael:

Buzz me up on my username@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
graphicicon:
Please I want to know, is csat 8 pro extra, has autorol Powervu and autorol biss
Only autoroll powervu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Since 42e has been off, what stations can i get below or above it?
N.B please I don't want to shift my pan that's why, I'm using 1.8m pan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shateemah(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Hello guys, please what's the best dish and satellite to use on a smart TV? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.