Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5437736 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05
opeyemi233:
Good afternoon Nland, please need your help which one will be easy 16e on attach to 7e or 16e attach on 9e. Please help
9e primary, 16e up and 7e down.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05
Simdyofficial:
Hello.. have you recharged it? A friend wants to recharge but afraid of online scams
Let's chart on 07033543115
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05
abohwun:
How about 16e and 36e can they go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by opeyemi233: 6:34pm On Jan 05
abohwun:
thank you boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emma1234: 10:20pm On Jan 05
Simdyofficial:
Hello.. have you recharged it? A friend wants to recharge but afraid of online scams
For any satellite related issues, be it setup, connection, configuration or account recharge e.g Nashare2, VIP or Forever account, pls reach out via call or WhatsApp 08032372272
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by AshipaEk0: 9:10am On Jan 06
Simdyofficial:

i have not.

for me, not just scams, but also cost.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06
abohwun:
Please help me with strongest frequencies for 9°E and 16°E. I like the combination.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timimaryz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06
Emma1234:

For now SLTv is another beta option. Chat me on WhatsApp for more alternatives

Bro can you help with the frequency of this bird.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by idsolar(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06
Good evening. Pls how do i get brekete family on my decoder Strong SRT4955. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06
idsolar:
Good evening. Pls how do i get brekete family on my decoder Strong SRT4955. Thanks

It's on 26e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by idsolar(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06
Thank u. Pls the frequency and all. Thanks

Ameboperoo:

It's on 26e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06
idsolar:
Thank u. Pls the frequency and all. Thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samhwande67: 4:59pm On Jan 08
Please my fellow nairalanders, any hope for African cup of Nations on FTA?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 9:03pm On Jan 08
samhwande67:

ur fellow installer in deed judging from this question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08
samhwande67:
yea you will be able to get that on eutelsat 16 east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by justx24(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08
Hello, my People ... JUSTX24 in the house ... Some people might be here who know me, and most of you will not.
Seeing how far the FTA discussion has grown on Nairaland is awesome, well-done, everyone.

I want to know the latest FTA technology and what is available. I think someone should create an updated introduction/Tutorial for FTA newbies like myself grin. It's easy to get lost in the discussion here, So a dedicated spot with a link on every page should be made available and easy to find. I want to learn and see if I can get involved in an FTA project in my free time, since technologies are much more advance than when It all started..(Check the first page of the number 1 thread for FTA). Some legends ( Olofofo, Enitan, Ola, Badiru, Twintaye etc.) were available to help me and my interest quickly grew and I was able to help other interested people too. Lifting my Hat up to Everyone on here .. I need an updated referesher. But maybe not just for me ...for everybody.

It is I Justx24 (2024) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10
AshipaEk0:

Well, i have the channels I want.

I think you should endeavour to know what is polarization conflict audman is talking about let's keep widening our knowledge.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:43am On Jan 11
Hi everyone,

Is there any good FTA satellite that does not need a dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11
JoyousFurnitire:
Hi everyone,

Is there any good FTA satellite that does not need a dish?
The bolded are not incompatible

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:40am On Jan 12
Spy360:

The bolded are not compatible
Okay...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 11:57am On Jan 12
Spy360:

The bolded are not compatible

hmmmmm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tessy990(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12
Please is our nolly channels still showing on 42e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12
tessy990:
Please is our nolly channels still showing on 42e

Off and on. Click my signature below for more FTA details.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12
justx24:
Hello, my People ... JUSTX24 in the house ... Some people might be here who know me, and most of you will not.
Seeing how far the FTA discussion has grown on Nairaland is awesome, well-done, everyone.

I want to know the latest FTA technology and what is available. I think someone should create an updated introduction/Tutorial for FTA newbies like myself grin. It's easy to get lost in the discussion here, So a dedicated spot with a link on every page should be made available and easy to find. I want to learn and see if I can get involved in an FTA project in my free time, since technologies are much more advance than when It all started..(Check the first page of the number 1 thread for FTA). Some legends ( Olofofo, Enitan, Ola, Badiru, Twintaye etc.) were available to help me and my interest quickly grew and I was able to help other interested people too. Lifting my Hat up to Everyone on here .. I need an updated referesher. But maybe not just for me ...for everybody.

It is I Justx24 (2024) grin grin grin

Click my signature below. All you need to know is revealed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:12am On Jan 14
Any FTA channels showing all matches on Afcon?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojotobiloba1: 11:46pm On Jan 14
odilibe:
shocked
What decorder re you using?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojotobiloba1: 11:47pm On Jan 14
For the past three weeks or a month now..

M1 sport isn't show again. Who is experiencing this also
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twicenoni(m): 12:07am On Jan 15
Good morning FTA pls I need a pro that can help me active my sunking FTA channels and how much will it cost me. I stay around ota
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15
Good day mr Odile, you still visit here? Compliments of the season. Good to see your post here again sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.