Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5431721 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15
ojotobiloba1:
For the past three weeks or a month now..

M1 sport isn't show again. Who is experiencing this also
Blind scan your satellite receiver or change the transponder to 12610 H 12500

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojotobiloba1: 6:46pm On Jan 15
Dlee1:

Blind scan your satellite receiver or change the transponder to 12610 H 12500
Thanks boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tessy990(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16
Between tiger t60 and mediastar mini 2727 receiver, which one should I go for?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by StarChris100(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18
EagleScope01:
Good morning house, happy fathers' day.
I am a FTA newbie, I know nothing about it. I contacted a seller to help me with a decoder (I told him I wanted something basic that won't need subscription and all and I won't need to be changing direction of dish here and there cos I no get energy), and then he got me a mediastar mini2727. The thing is, I met him online and ever since I made payment and he sent the package (which he exempted the power cable), he hardly replies my chat or pick my call. He doesn't return my missed call. He picks up when I call persistently, like 5-10 calls at a stretch
Can someone with the review of the decoder and features it is to come with (cos he sent an opened box to me. I didn't have an option to return it cos he doesn't reside in lagos where I stay).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by StarChris100(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18
tessy990:
Between tiger t60 and mediastar mini 2727 receiver, which one should I go for?

Please can someone help with the site for subscription of vip on the mediastar decoder. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 2:18pm On Jan 18
twicenoni:
Good morning FTA pls I need a pro that can help me active my sunking FTA channels and how much will it cost me. I stay around ota
chai ota is far. I am in Ikorodu but if you won't mind, then WhatsApp me on 08060150782
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18
hi guys, i want to track joy tv(multi tv) for this naija match, can anyone please acknowledge if they are showing the nations cup b4 i embark
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18
fhranchez:
hi guys, i want to track joy tv(multi tv) for this naija match, can anyone please acknowledge if they are showing the nations cup b4 i embark
They are not showing,16e Crtv sports and Nicomsat Spectrum tv is showing instead
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They are not showing,16e Crtv sports and Nicomsat Spectrum tv is showing instead
ok thanks, i found out myself after nailing the bird smh
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 6:14pm On Jan 19
Hello guys, please does anyone know how I can get this bto3 GT media Bluetooth satellite finder in Nigeria, I need it urgently, attached is the pic..... Thanks alot.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20
Mellom:
Hello guys, please does anyone know how I can get this bto3 GT media Bluetooth satellite finder in Nigeria, I need it urgently, attached is the pic..... Thanks alot.

Don't buy this type: click my click to know why?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20
StarChris100:

Please can someone help with the site for subscription of vip on the mediastar decoder. Thanks

Contact me below 👇
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 4:47pm On Jan 20
adubam:

Don't buy this type: click my click to know why?
i dont know whah you said i should click but this is my email: fabtonnet@yahoo.com, pls kindly email me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ceejay80s(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21
Mellom:
i dont know whah you said i should click but this is my email: fabtonnet@yahoo.com, pls kindly email me
He wats to scam u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 9:33am On Jan 22
Goodmorning house. Glory reign position and frequency. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 5:25am On Jan 23
eerekake:
Goodmorning house. Glory reign position and frequency. Thanks.
Oh,fta don die kpatakpata. I remember those days.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trendy247: 9:42am On Jan 24
Hello house, please i need suggestions. I have hellobox 8 decoder and 90cm dish. What is the best satellite with premium channels that i can track because Nigcomsat is becoming boring? My location is PH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24
Trendy247:
Hello house, please i need suggestions. I have hellobox 8 decoder and 90cm dish. What is the best satellite with premium channels that i can track because Nigcomsat is becoming boring? My location is PH
Multitv for Nigeria movies and 16East attached for AFCON
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by elawman(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27
thank you sir
Emma1234:

Strong , Csat, Qbox, Tiger and many other can do more than dstv for you...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 12:30pm On Jan 28
eerekake:

Oh,fta don die kpatakpata.
I remember those days.
those days of sport24, afn channels, sky sports package, TV varzesh and many more they are all history
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28
ManirBK:
those days of sport24, afn channels, sky sports package, TV varzesh and many more they are all history
good old days how i miss it[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michlins(m): 5:04am On Jan 29
ManirBK:
so either paid or IPTV right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by idsolar(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02
Goodafternoon. Pls what's the frequency and symbol rate of Brekete Family on FTA. Thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02
idsolar:
Goodafternoon. Pls what's the frequency and symbol rate of Brekete Family on FTA. Thank u
Track 26e and blind scan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obi58: 12:32am On Feb 11
Good people kindly suggest FTA dedicated Nollywood channels and their frequencies to me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michlins(m): 11:44am On Feb 11
Any working IPTV service biko. This foolish person handling twoone just got more foolish.

I need a service before afcon will start
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 12:05am On Feb 13
Weldone my ogas, odilibe and co. Its been a while. Please judging by latest economic situation in the country, how much is the latest price srt 4950h?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mkin: 8:25am On Feb 13
Hi All,
Is there an engineer here or can anyone here please recommend a good engineer/someone that can help me setup or install a Free To Air dish and decoder around Ibadan?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nothingzpoil: 9:23am On Feb 13
Mkin:
Hi All,
Is there an engineer here or can anyone here please recommend a good engineer/someone that can help me setup or install a Free To Air dish and decoder around Ibadan?
Thanks in advance.

Engineer has no business related to SAT installation abeg.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 11:12am On Feb 13
Mkin:
Hi All,
Thanks in advance.
available in Ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 6:08pm On Feb 15
Hello guys, where can one watch this Europa league today on free to air?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 5:45pm On Feb 18
michlins:
so either paid or IPTV right?
yap

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.