Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5476619 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
considering giving up on kktv. my multitv is 85% on my daarbox hd but kktv will still not pop up sad

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Jackobite: salvation army road @ ib
inbox me ur number,dis is my email stevolat@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
gadotor: Note that the back port is not usb port,is for usb dongle and usb modem,you prug your modem on it direct and configure it to internet,no need of router,very wonderful option,thank you
wc one is beta btw 4930L & 4922
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
still playing with alien2!!!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
alien 2 spark ....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2013

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2013
@Odilibe:
Abeg, I b mumu for dis field. just pm me thru lovala123@gmail.com D victoria's secret of this magic box. a la Gadotor, Thank u!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2013
lovala: @Odilibe:
Abeg, I b mumu for dis field. just pm me thru lovala123@gmail.com D victoria's secret of this magic box. a la Gadotor, Thank u!
It looks like this box is the way to go grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 2:08am On Jan 15, 2013
freshp:
You are right but to get the magic-box? when one has plenty change{money}b4 responsibilities snatch it away from savings.........e no easy my brother!. @ ALL to all that knew what is Good Aliens is a magic sticks but the strong of a thing is like WE ate what we saw chi kana!.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayobarmy(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2013
olenyi:

I posted some questions for u earlier but it somehow disappeared.
We can go through this together but first of all, how's ur tracking experience like, is the dish motorised, that is complete with jack and positioner or it was initialy just fixed to one satelite. The answer to these questions will help out a lot.

Go get a C band and a Ku lnb. Den come back lets start.

NB; you will need plenty of free time and patience. Just so u know, its not going to be funny but all of us in the house will see u through. But be sure u will be content by the time we're through.
Regards.
bros, sorry i have to come back this late, i was buzy with other life issues. Anyways the dish is not motorised, i now have the lnb, but how will i know if the lnb is k/c band? I guess we cab start now! Right?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 2:16am On Jan 15, 2013
.@ stevolat reach me 07026908042
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2013
odilibe: alien 2 spark ....
freshp:

@odilibe.

Am wondering. Seeing dat we're yet to reach full broadband internet, will dis work?

The twin tuner package and other functions are very cool. My only doubt is the spark service.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2013
odilibe: still playing with alien2!!!
ODILIBE this box looks good. How much does it cost and where can it bought?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2013
@ Odilibe..pls no vex, i need details abt this decoder and also other things it can perform and also d price and how to get it icgoldenfish@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2013
olenyi:

@odilibe.

Am wondering. Seeing dat we're yet to reach full broadband internet, will dis work?

The twin tuner package and other functions are very cool. My only doubt is the spark service.
You are right, the twin tuner is cool...but without high speed internet ..this box will be crappy ...as for the spark service it is much more complicated..not recommendable
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2013
lovala: @Odilibe:
...still experimenting grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2013
pls house,I need una help urgently.I am on my way 2 d market now 2 lunch hd receiver..pls which hd will i go for because i need d best of it,i don't want 2 make mistake no matter d price i need d best.thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2013
calis2: pls house,I need una help urgently.I am on my way 2 d market now 2 lunch hd receiver..pls which hd will i go for because i need d best of it,i don't want 2 make mistake no matter d price i need d best.thanks.

4930L
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Pls u guys shld expansiate on that redline decoder im interested in acquiring it.How much does it cost and where can i get it to buy?

I am also experiencing signal flunctuation with multi tv on my 90cm.Pls any big dish installers in warri? My 1.8m comstar net dish has stopped working,i need a technician in warrri to help me chek it out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2013
thanks olenyi.i will go for 4930L.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
With all talk about the new Amos5 (17E) I cant find it on my strong decoder 4669x. Any solution?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
figment232: Pls u guys shld expansiate on that redline decoder im interested in acquiring it.How much does it cost and where can i get it to buy?

I am also experiencing signal flunctuation with multi tv on my 90cm.Pls any big dish installers in warri? My 1.8m comstar net dish has stopped working,i need a technician in warrri to help me chek it out

I'm also in Warri, and don't experience the signal fluctuations on my setup.

kingphemy: With all talk about the new Amos5 (17E) I cant find it on my strong decoder 4669x. Any solution?

Most decoders don't have all the satellites name or even TPs, just use any free ku-band satellite, input the TP/symbol rate, track and blindscan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
cn i track intelsat new dawn wt 60cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Frndz i need ur advice, I have a 2.5 dish poiting toward nile, I just aquire a 3.5 m fibre dish, which sat will it be best suited for Plx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
pryncipal: Frndz i need ur advice, I have a 2.5 dish poiting toward nile, I just aquire a 3.5 m fibre dish, which sat will it be best suited for Plx.
pls how much do u buy d 3.5 fibre dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by profsomebody(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS EARLIER BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY. WANNA REALY ND SINCERELY APPRECIATE @OLENYI 4 D HELP HE RENDERED IN INSTALLING BACK MY 69X. GOD BLESS YOU PLENTY. I CAN NOW WATCH MYTV AS OPPOSED TO WHAT MY ENGINEER TOLD ME EARLIER. TANX TANX TANX.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
microgiant:

Most decoders don't have all the satellites name or even TPs, just use any free ku-band satellite, input the TP/symbol rate, track and blindscan.

So I can just use the tp and sr for Amos on any free satellite and blind scan to get the channels on Amos?

Going to try the above but I think I have tried it before without success. Going to try again...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
profsomebody: SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS EARLIER BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY. WANNA REALY ND SINCERELY APPRECIATE @OLENYI 4 D HELP HE RENDERED IN INSTALLING BACK MY 69X. GOD BLESS YOU PLENTY. I CAN NOW WATCH MYTV AS OPPOSED TO WHAT MY ENGINEER TOLD ME EARLIER. TANX TANX TANX.

cheesy
You are most welcome. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
On a lighter mood. grin

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Multichoice has announced that from next season onwards,MANCHESTER UNITED will be the only team to be shown on super Sport HD as it is the brand channel for champions.
LIVERPOOL will be shown on History Channel.
CHEALSEA will be on the African Movies Channel,& you will be able to find Arsenal live on Cartoon Network.
Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regreted
Signed,
Multichoice.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Olenyi, u 2 funny o. Why my club go de 4 African magic now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Stevolat: wc one is beta btw 4930L & 4922
No way to compere the the two decoder,the srt4930l is far far beyond srt4922, srt4930l is fast in all expects and you prug your modem to it direct for internet,you can get,rss,google mail,hotmail,webtv,hardcore1,and many more that is not possible on air,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ameboperoo: Olenyi, u 2 funny o. Why my club go de 4 African magic now?

cheesy
U should consider it a compliment na. grin

What of the one u have to tune to cartoon network to watch wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.