Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5469997 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
I ve 2 in 1 setup on 90cm. W3C & Amos 5, 75% prime focus, Astra 75%. Astra used to be 89% before the signal droped. Lives in Benin City.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hancock(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
gadotor: Prug it at the back and go to system settings,then ip settings,then to 3g modem,then set-up the settings under it 1,APN-browse 2,phone-*99# press red botton for connection,that is all,if you don,t get the 3g modem option,then upgrade to the latest version to 1.31p.thank you
@gadotor i ask again what is the make of your 3G moderm you are using with your strong decoder? mine is not recognizing it. i keep getting 3G moderm not found
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2013
hi guys,
please can the samson two way lnb be used on a prime focus dish?and how can i get one in Ghana asap
thx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2013
hancock:
@gadotor i ask again what is the make of your 3G moderm you are using with your strong decoder? mine is not recognizing it. i keep getting 3G moderm not found
Prug at the back and upgrade to 1.31p,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Pls how on earth is it possible i hit 64% on 12728H30000 on w3a and mbc is still not coming up with 11192H3210..... What am i doing wrong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2013
i hav tried severally 2 download software for srt4930L,but only what i wil be seeing is d doc.and i hav downloaded d doc i see link i hav also tried d link all i wil see is invalid.please whese or how can i download d software? I want 2 know house.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drazen: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2013
calis2: i hav tried severally 2 download software for srt4930L,but only what i wil be seeing is d doc.and i hav downloaded d doc i see link i hav also tried d link all i wil see is invalid.please whese or how can i download d software? I want 2 know house.
Use the 4shared.com link. Get the link from crosat.us, it is working as at yesterday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
brainy02: Pls how on earth is it possible i hit 64% on 12728H30000 on w3a and mbc is still not coming up with 11192H3210..... What am i doing wrong
with ur dish still at 64% skew ur lnbf if u can gain more and pick another ku sat and blind scan d tp !
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hancock(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2013
gadotor: Prug at the back and upgrade to 1.31p,thank you
I am already on 1.31.i just want to know the make of your modem that you are using. I am currently making use of a wifi usb stick to connect to the internet. I would prefer a 3G modem instead
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingmayah: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Goodday guru's... I jst bought a new srt 4922, to replace my 69xii dt I tuk to my village for my granny,I usually enjoy it wt my Avata to flex my Dstv. But wt d new new 4922 i cant flex wt my dstv channels, it cm's wt green but no pix. To comfirm d potence of my Avata, I tried it wt my neighboutrs 69Z, it worked vry well. Smbody jst fently told me it has smtin to do wt dongle or smtin. pls cn sm1 help me out here to get back to my flexin. cos i beliv my srt 4922 is still useful.Tnx!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
kingmayah: Goodday guru's... I jst bought a new srt 4922, to replace my 69xii dt I tuk to my village for my granny,I usually enjoy it wt my Avata to flex my Dstv. But wt d new new 4922 i cant flex wt my dstv channels, it cm's wt green but no pix. To comfirm d potence of my Avata, I tried it wt my neighboutrs 69Z, it worked vry well. Smbody jst fently told me it has smtin to do wt dongle or smtin. pls cn sm1 help me out here to get back to my flexin. cos i beliv my srt 4922 is still useful.Tnx!
check the thread for my number and call me off forum
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls help HOLA is not showing again pls new frequence
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kosemanik: Pls help HOLA is not showing again pls new frequence
were u told they'll be changing frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
No but today it was not showing again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
To the newbies out there like me: Take time to read through the thread and other related ones. Your questions has probably been answered.

After reading through this thread, I was able to adjust my dishes, which is not really necessary for Astra 2, and got back 'runaway' multiTv. Also Amos too. Sitting back now and enjoying AIT.

Make use of dishpointer.com to locate your house to find the satellite direction.

The icing on this was being able to do this for the houses in my neighborhood and collecting some token..!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
@kingphemy,
Congrats my brother. That's the way to go. Enjoy!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
kingphemy: To the newbies out there like me: Take time to read through the thread and other related ones. Your questions has probably been answered.

After reading through this thread, I was able to adjust my dishes, which is not really necessary for Astra 2, and got back 'runaway' multiTv. Also Amos too. Sitting back now and enjoying AIT.

Make use of dishpointer.com to locate your house to find the satellite direction.

The icing on this was being able to do this for the houses in my neighborhood and collecting some token..!
Kosemanik: No but today it was not showing again
kingphemy: To the newbies out there like me: Take time to read through the thread and other related ones. Your questions has probably been answered.

so what u ar saying is dat ur HOLA TV is showing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
George_D: @kingphemy,
Congrats my brother. That's the way to go. Enjoy!
which way pls more explanation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingmayah: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jackobite: check the thread for my number and call me off forum
Tnx! @ JACKOBITE... I truely appreciate ur humble jesture, indeed u hv done me proud, I can nw enjoy & flex my DSTV on my nw srt 4922. U solution has dearly increased my knowledge on FTA matters. I owe u allot of tnx. Pls remain blessed.
Long live NairaLand!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
kingmayah:
Brooo's jst gv me ur number on rit here... d thread has abt 261 pages. it cud tek me a life tym to decipher ur number.
my number is 08058983120
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
I bought 4922 strong decoder and after installing multi tv i got tv3,gtv nd 3 other channels but joy tv,cine afric,joy sports nd others is writeing no audio or video.pls house what do i do?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Source tv nw on w3c 10803h29999
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Good guys nw on amos17,family tv 1 n 2 channels.enjoy!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kosemanik: so what u ar saying is dat ur HOLA TV is showing

It shows this morning before leaving house but nah this evening though still green. I think it will come back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Remmyjex: I bought 4922 strong decoder and after installing multi tv i got tv3,gtv nd 3 other channels but joy tv,cine afric,joy sports nd others is writeing no audio or video.pls house what do i do?
pls i need help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Remmyjex: pls i need help.
use 12522 v19531
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
kingphemy:

It shows this morning before leaving house but nah this evening though still green. I think it will come back.
kingphemy:

kingphemy:

since yesterday infact dis morning wen i try to rescan it that frequency 12216 v 27500 refuse to scan only HOLA TV while d rest is scan plse house find solution
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
roman001: Good guys nw on amos17,family tv 1 n 2 channels.enjoy!
wots d tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
astanco: wots d tp
11070v02664
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls how can i track arryadia west frequencu and likely channel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Gurus this is for you.
My 4669x decoder system config is
S/W version: 1.10p
H/W version: 1.00
Boot version: 5.00
CH version: A020

Can i upgrade and to what version?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Still playing with the alien new plug-in added 2day.. xperimental purpose onlygrin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.