Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443685 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Kosemanik: Pls good guy anybody with satalite experience should send me their email or 2go account for discussion thanks

State ur wants/problems here and we'll get u thru.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
@OLENYI,
THE LAST TIME YOU STEPPED ON MY TOES YOU HAD ONLY 17 POSTS ON THE FORUM THAT WAS 6 MONTHS AGO BUT I NOTICED SINCE I LEFT YOU BECAME QUITE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM, COOL! BUT DONT GET YOURSELF INVOLVED IN WHAT YOU KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE, OR YOU MIGHT JUST FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sophieamore1: @OLENYI,
THE LAST TIME YOU STEPPED ON MY TOES YOU HAD ONLY 17 POSTS ON THE FORUM THAT WAS 6 MONTHS AGO BUT I NOTICED SINCE I LEFT YOU BECAME QUITE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM, COOL! BUT DONT GET YOURSELF INVOLVED IN WHAT YOU KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE, OR YOU MIGHT JUST FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Sophieamore1:
@olenyi.
HOPE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF SATELLITE TV TECHNOLOGY, YOU HAVE MADE ONLY 17 POSTS ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOU THINK YOU CAN COME HERE AND TALK TRASH ABOUT ME?

Sophieamore1:
@OBNELLY,
I AM VERY SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER INSULT YOU OR ANYONE IN THIS FORUM AGAIN, AND IF I DO INSULT ANYONE HERE AGAIN THE MODERATOR SHOULD PARMANENTLY BAN ME.
GEORGE_D,
PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE.

angry

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=auchs]
your brain can do the job well. Adjust the settings.
@Ojialo use 12.015v29.950 to track astra4 aka ses5. Then do blind scan for other channels and frequencies to pop up.
@sophie good to see you. You did not stick to your words[/quote
oga should i put the lmb under the amos5? Cos am using 90cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
banysat:
Thanks Bro i ll try to hook on those channels
hi guy the replay is going on now on tvgold 28ยค
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
olenyi1:

angry

Regards.

wettin dey happen?...Kolo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cyrilex202(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
ghone now on multi tv rescan n enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 1:09am On Feb 24, 2013
cyrilex202: ghone now on multi tv rescan n enjoy
silicon tv renamed gh one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Temitaryor(m): 2:57am On Feb 24, 2013
@ all pls how much does these strong decoders (4922 &
4930L) cost presently.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugasat(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2013
@ odilibe
Please let me know if you received the SRT 4330 manual I sent you. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yakobin: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2013
It looks like the other site is slowly grinding to a halt. The moderator has been accused by members of behaving like
a bully. He demands and solicits money from members with menace. He threatens them with expulsion if they do not
post regulary. He sometimes closes his forum to non members and then later opens it up and this he does several
times in a week. The way he constantly changes his mind over any issue makes me think he has a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wiserfool: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2013
yakobin: It looks like the other site is slowly grinding to a halt. The moderator has been accused by members of behaving like
a bully. He demands and solicits money from members with menace. He threatens them with expulsion if they do not
post regulary. He sometimes closes his forum to non members and then later opens it up and this he does several
times in a week. The way he constantly changes his mind over any issue makes me think he has a mental problem.
Which 'other site' are you referring to?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Arradia TNT at 7W (tp 11156V22400) will show Chelsea vs ManCity today as shown on their site.Those in Southern Africa can we get it?I hope Pidzo tried this before.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2013
@ILLISH,
SO NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME MAD (KOLO) FOR WHAT? I AM SUPRISED AN OLD MEMBER LIKE YOU WHO I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO CAN CALL ME KOLO BECAUSE OF OLENYI, WELL THIS IS A NEW YEAR, REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2013
@TEMITARYOR,
STRONG SRT4922: =N= 13000.
STRONG SRT4930L: =N= 19000.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2013
ugasat: @ odilibe
Please let me know if you received the SRT 4330 manual I sent you. Thank you.
@ugasat....i received it ..but i couldn't open it..cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2013
Wiserfool: FREE ADVICE TO CARDSHARING ENTHUSIASTS.
When going into cardsharing NOBODY should cheat you that their server cannot be stopped. Service providers like DSTV, Canalsat, MYtv, etc are all working hard to bring in counter measures for this kind of piracy. Those that are into this know what exactly I mean. Recently DSTV on 36'e went blank on ALL pirated gadgets for some weeks, a clear sign that they are working on it. Even right now some gadgets have never returned. Right now evidence shows that work is still going on to bring back the blackout.
That is more reason,why it is not advisable watching regional pay-tv illegally without subscription
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2013
Wiserfool: FREE ADVICE TO CARDSHARING ENTHUSIASTS.
Avoid those that want to sell you their service bundled with their own receiver. If their service dies you will end up with an obsolete receiver.
Your best option is to buy satellite receivers whether CS etc..that has support and from websites with support forum and as you can also, at the same time register @the forums..some boxes and services doesn't necessarily die ..you may need latest firmware or patch to keep it up&running again....if not with support when your box dies cry cry cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2013
kibukila: Arradia TNT at 7W (tp 11156V22400) will show Chelsea vs ManCity today as shown on their site.Those in Southern Africa can we get it?I hope Pidzo tried this before.

i thought this guys have gone terrestrial
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wiserfool: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2013
odilibe: That is more reason,why it is not advisable watching regional pay-tv illegally without subscription
Well said my Oga. THe service providers will come knocking on pirates' doors grin

Sophieamore1
@ILLISH,
SO NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME MAD (KOLO) FOR WHAT? I AM SUPRISED AN OLD MEMBER LIKE YOU WHO I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO CAN CALL ME KOLO BECAUSE OF OLENYI, WELL THIS IS A NEW YEAR, REMAIN BLESSED.
You are indeed mature now. Forgive and forget. Other people (Like PIDZO) have already welcomed you. cheesy

i thought this guys have gone terrestrial
Yes, u r right. They are on terrestrial and not satellite. cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ochendo2012: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2013
Ilish:

wettin dey happen?...Kolo
Chineke! grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Temitaryor(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks to you guys @roman001, @sophiemore1 & @olenyi1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hmmmm! We r watching.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Theloveth(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
Blindscanning eutelsatW4 @36degrees i see lot of scrambled channels sentata,galaxy,press,kennis,aljazeer and so on.Wish they could work tho
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sophieamore1: @ILLISH,
Hehehehehe ......am not insulting u my beloved. Am just perplexed at Olenyi for digging deeper in into the thread. Didn't call you kolo at all but meant crazy at the idea of him bringing in past posts
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hw abt ds?combine w3c@16e,w3a@17e ,astra 28.2e n sirus@4.8e with just 2 set ups n watch all uefa champs league matches,europa league,3 epl matches per weekend,all FA cup matches,CAF Competitn,fifa competitns etc oh! Fta ,we hail thee.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
A friend of mine connected nilesat 2me from his dish wish is very far frm my house.atlist half km frm my place.It consumes 3 coils of strong wire n d signal did not come up,only 4tps comes up..what wil i do to increase d signal?pls help me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
calis2: A friend of mine connected nilesat 2me from his dish only 4tps comes up..what wil i do to increase d signal?pls help me.
the distance is much though but the quality of wires used might be poor i.e not real copper if you cant still look for a quality coaxial cable to test it b4 buying one with magnet
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by perfectnerd(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Brand new 3M comm star dish for sale.. kalejaiyeao@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Jackobite: the distance is much though but the quality of wires used might be poor i.e not real copper if you cant still look for a quality coaxial cable to test it b4 buying one with magnet
I used strong coxial wire.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
calis2: A friend of mine connected nilesat 2me from his dish wish is very far frm my house.atlist half km frm my place.It consumes 3 coils of strong wire n d signal did not come up,only 4tps comes up..what wil i do to increase d signal?pls help me.
u have to get urself catv signal amplifier to boost ur signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
calis2: A friend of mine connected nilesat 2me from his dish wish is very far frm my house.atlist half km frm my place.It consumes 3 coils of strong wire n d signal did not come up,only 4tps comes up..what wil i do to increase d signal?pls help me.
3 coils of strong wire use a high conversion gain lnb....then try satellite in-line amplifier.....this should be connected at middle of the coaxial cable, between the lnb and the receiver ..it is likely to boost the (dB)signal quality of your satellite reception....Good luck. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.