Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444650 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
Plz i need the soft ware,sharaff6@hotmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
@George.@all.
Pls i need ur help urgently.after extracted d software i got two stb files  SRT 4661X hitv.stb (1,467mb) and SRT4661X_4664_AU_116_20100106.stb(1,187mb).which one to upload to d receiver?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOMTOSHO: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ george,

good day bro, can i have ur mobile number? need to have a phone conversation with you asap cos my awoof (as i dey always call am) has stopped working since last saturday (a week today). kindly send it to dis mail box and i will ring you immediately.

tanx!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOMTOSHO: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
@george,

your mobile number please! i have got jobs for you. send it here, olatunde_omotosho@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jay 1:

@George.@all.
Pls i need your help urgently.after extracted d software i got two stb files SRT 4661X hitv.stb (1,467mb) and SRT4661X_4664_AU_116_20100106.stb(1,187mb).which one to upload to d receiver?

Obviously you should use the second file "SRT4661X_4664_AU_116_20100106.stb"
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
@all rescan w4 11744 h for 12 channels BBC KNOWLEDGE, ESPN, BBC C, SS6, SONY and lots more enjoy while it last
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
@George.
But still is not open d dstv o,any help?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Is any one having info on some ethiopean channels showing english premier league? If yes pls. Let the house know, if it is a close door issue then here is my mail ussals45@gmail.comIs any one having info on some ethiopean channels showing english premier league? If yes pls. Let the house know, if it is a close door issue then here is my mail ussals45@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
Big Brother has started their test transmission again. Are they migrating to a new Encription system.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timosat(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
I suspect something too. Bigbrother can never be so generous. Experiment is going on.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olupeace12: 3:17am On Sep 04, 2011
@Oga G.pls 4GOD sake i need the software pls send it to my emil.akinolaolubudo@yahoo.com.(GOD BLES U AMEN.)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rahsumt(m): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2011
Oga GEORGD pls i need am too 4 my 69z and 63x. My email:ake197477@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rahsumt(m): 5:33am On Sep 04, 2011
Oga GEORGD pls i need am too 4 my 69z and 63x. My email:ake197477@yahoo.co.uk pls and pls i have try to download it but it passable.pls remember when you are send it to other forum member.thanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timosat(m): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2011
Funny how people watch this forum with prying eyes and keen interest.This is evidence when it comes to  request for  keys, codes, biss, and work-around  softwares. I just think D**v might be using here as experimental ground .I wish we all have 'watsapp' in our phones be it Nokia, iphone and BB, you will appreciate how Tunisia revolution was achieved .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2011
any good samarithan, pls send the software to me because i stil hav 19days subscription on my card. d2baba2@gmail.com my mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2011
All. this freebies on dsthieves has a motive. guys shine ur eyes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arsenal1(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2011
@ ALL
The software work on version 1-5 cards on valid subscription. It does not work on zeta versions
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2011
@ George_D,                             @ Sophieamore, I suggest that you gurus should upload the software that people have been asking you of to strong upgrade thread because this free fta thread have been flooded with "please send me the software, please remember me with the software and all that please, please"  All this request flooding this thread makes this thread as if it sucks, do you see that? You can't see other satellite forum like RDI board, Sat universe or planet flooded with this kind of request. Since the software is not meant for decrytion of paytv I suggest that you upload that software to strong upgrade thread so that the flooding of this thread with email address will stop or what do you think? It depend on you gurus. Viva fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2011
Thanks for the software
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2011
timosat:

I suspect something too. Bigbrother can never be so generous. Experiment is going on.
generous is a word that doesn't exist in big brother's dictionary
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2011
@auchs please i wish to know where to get the sentech lnbf too. softmiju@yahoo.ca is my email. pls get in touch.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2011
@The Dunderheads running things at the Helm of Affairs at DSTV
This is directly aimed at you guys.For a very long time you've milked the hard earned cash of the ordinary African so much that it has gotten to the point most of us are now fed up with all your antics.Taking over the communications authorities of major economic countries in Africa by buying the civil servants working there out with full bouquets and regular fat monthly bonuses so no other PayTv operator with better and cheaper services can cut into your market.We know it all and now people are starting to wise up.The dongle thing is just the beginning.If you guys are are wise enough to study your sales charts and output demographics you will know how easy it was that this kind of thing could have crumbled your empire(History has thought that empires do fall).This is just the beginning because as human as we are,whenever we have the will,we find the way.Looking at the demographic of satellite receiver owners in Africa,those using fta's are far more than those using dstv decoders.They outnumber you guys 3 to 1 and the numbers keep on rising because you can never beat FREE.The best thing that you guys can do(this is just an advice) is to make most of these people who are likely to hit the dongles again(if another is to pop up or a breakthrough is to occurs on the old devices) is to keep a few of the channels open(at least like the ones that are open now) just to make them a bit comfortable(which has been proven that when most people are comfortable where they are,they don't want to search for any new things.A clear example was when the dongles were running,people weren't exploring anymore).If this advice is taken into serious considering,the thought of buying an Avatar or 2011 fta or the rest won't even cross the minds of most people here in Africa(Think of it as your company's way of giving back to the society it took from).However if this advice is ignored,then all i can say is i wish you guys all the best in keeping people from watching your channels for free(Because seriously,now most Africans are realizing the importance of research and you can't beat the majority.*You are bound to find a way when you look* and that's a constant in this universe.They did it once,they will surely do it again).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2011
swordswifter:

@The Dunderheads running things at the Helm of Affairs at DSTV
This is directly aimed at your guys.For a very long time you've milked the hard earned cash of the ordinary African so much that it has gotten to the point must of us are now fed up with all your antics.Taking over the communications authorities of major economic countries in Africa by buying the civil servants working there out with full bouquets and regular fat monthly bonuses so no other PayTv operator with better and cheaper services can cut into your market.We know it all and now people are starting to wise up.The dongle thing is just the beginning.If you guys are are wise enough to study your sales charts and output demographics you will know how easy it was that this kind of thing could have crumbled your empire(History has thought that empires do fall).This is just the beginning because as humans as we are,whenever we have the will,we find the way.Looking at the demographic of satellite receiver owners in Africa,those using fta's are far more than those using dstv decoders.They outnumber you guys 3 to 1 and the numbers keep on rising because you can never beat FREE.The best thing that you guys can do(this is just an advice) is to make most of these people who are likely to hit the dongles again(if another is to pop up or a breakthrough is to occurs on the old devices) is to keep a few of the channels open(at least like the ones that are open now) just to make them a bit comfortable(which has been proven that when most people are comfortable where they are,they don't want to search for any new things.A clear example was when the dongles were running,people weren't exploring anymore).If this advice is taken into serious considering,the thought of buying an Avatar or 2011 fta or the rest won't even cross the minds of most people here in Africa(Think of it as your company's way of giving back to the society it took from).However if this advice is ignored,then all i can say is i wish you guys all the best in keeping people from watching your channels for free(Because seriously,now most Africans are realizing the importance of research and you can't beat the majority.You are bound to find a way when you look).
true talk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lov4sat(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
Gbam!!! If I be dem I no go look before collect this advice 1hand grin and use am like magic
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by leopower(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
d oracle has just voiced out through swordswifter. Meanwhile i requested a help eailier on hw to make my 80 meter coxial cable long get signal frm an hotbird dish around my house,a guru advice dat i introduce an in-line amplifier close to d dish which i did nd it worked, i really appreciate dat sir. But some frq still did nt turn green, a frq even @ 52/cent still red, what a suprise to me. And d most amaising 1 is dat if there is power outage,there will be drop in signal, even wit generator set. Pls gurus do i introduce another in-line amplifier or what do u recomend i do?d oracle has just voiced out through swordfighter. Meanwhile i requested a help eailier on hw to make my 80 meter coxial cable long get signal frm an hotbird dish around my house,a guru advice dat i introduce an in-line amplifier close to d dish which i did nd it worked, i really appreciate dat sir. But some frq still did nt turn green, a frq even @ 52/cent still red, what a suprise to me. And d most amaising 1 is dat if there is power outage,there will be drop in signal, even wit generator set. Pls gurus do i introduce another in-line amplifier or what do u recomend i do?suprise to me. And d most amaising 1 is dat if there is power outage,there will be drop in signal, even wit generator set. Pls gurus do i introduce another in-line amplifier or what do u recomend i do?d oracle has just voiced out through swordfighter. Meanwhile i requested a help eailier on hw to make my 80 meter coxial cable long get signal frm an hotbird dish around my house,a guru advice dat i introduce an in-line amplifier close to d dish which i did nd it worked, i really appreciate dat sir. But some frq still did nt turn green, a frq even @ 52/cent still red, what a suprise to me. And d most amaising 1 is dat if there is power outage,there will be drop in signal, even wit generator set. Pls gurus do i introduce another in-line amplifier or what do u recomend i do? tongue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by muri2020: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
dem don dey wise now,God purnish dem jare,na so dem bring dat network 4rm SA come zap our money 4 GSMdem don dey wise now,God purnish dem jare,na so dem bring dat network 4rm SA come zap our money 4 GSM
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sathob(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
leopower:

d oracle has just voiced out through swordswifter. Meanwhile i requested a help eailier on hw to make my 80 meter coxial cable long get signal frm an hotbird dish around my house,a guru advice dat i introduce an in-line amplifier close to d dish which i did nd it worked, i really appreciate dat sir. But some frq still did nt turn green, a frq even @ 52/cent still red, what a suprise to me. And d most amaising 1 is dat if there is power outage,there will be drop in signal, even wit generator set. Pls gurus do i introduce another in-line amplifier or what do u recomend i do?d

Man, my cable is also 80m and burried underground but the secreet is the type of cable I am using. It's RG6 (i think this type is also used by communication companies too. They commonly refer to it as RG6 RF cable), thicker, heavier and expensive than the normal RG6 on the market. The core is pure copper, not coated copper and, the shield at the outer sheath is also pure copper strands, very thick. I don't notice any difference when I test the signal strength with a short cable (3m) and this long cable of 80m. Those who have seen my setup can confirm that. 2. Some Lnbs can't send frequency over a long distance and, just over 20m they perform badly. By the way, my lnb is star gold fuji.
Consider the above, maybe it can help you overcome this challenge.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ Petfun4u, we are still waiting to hear from you concerning the performance of your latest lnbf.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Onto01: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Akerekoroabi,pls am also in need of the software this is my email:onto01@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
Plz do u upgrde ur dcoda b4 doin it.Cuz is nt wrken wt my 69x
ayibatonye:

@all rescan w4 11744 h for 12 channels BBC KNOWLEDGE, ESPN, BBC C, SS6, SONY and lots more enjoy while it last
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yinka4dad:

Plz do u upgrde your dcoda b4 doin it.Cuz is nt wrken wt my 69x
Those channel got scrambled  just now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by versace400(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yinka4dad:

Plz do u upgrde your dcoda b4 doin it.Cuz is nt wrken wt my 69x
They are no more showing bro. They are all scrambled

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.