Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438604 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
Sm1 upgrde his 63x&it wrkd wt it.
versace400:

They are no more showing bro. They are all scrambled
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rahsumt(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
Oga GEORGD thanx ooooooooooooo i received the software in box God will bless you thanx once again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ All, Dstv is back on strong decoder with valid subscription.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daomi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
@D.lee tnx 4 d info,one love.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Newtonn(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
is this dstv still valid?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trek4000: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
Can you gurus help me locate any satellites that I can get bbc on free to air in Central Africa equally I need a satellite were I can get good programs apart from intelsat 7/10
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jimohbello: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
please my brothers i need the latest software for upgrade on strong4669 send it to tommycoast2002@yahoo.com if u know any site where to download the software pls let me know
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
trek4000:

Can you gurus help me locate any satellites that I can get bbc on free to air in Central Africa equally I need a satellite were I can get good programs apart from intelsat 7/10
@ trek4000, try and check www. lyngsat.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emeystan(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
Please gurus in d house, i need the strong update for 63x. My mail is nnannauzoma@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
10Q, Oga Geoge i receive d stuf but i dont want to make a mistake dt will fry my receive because i saw dt d stuf is a rar file, can i download and instal directly?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
@petfun4u my broda thank you good work keep it up

by tracking nalisat do you use 1.2 m dish or 1.8 m dish?
please let me know cos we have order some lnbf and it will be hear very soon

so i want to just continuous from where you are now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
trek4000:

buy an mpeg 4 decoder e.g strong srt 4669 box and track astra 2abd for multitv and you are there to enjoy bbc, cnn, aljazera on freebie.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ I hacked
petfun said that he tracked nile bird with 1m dish and not 1.2 nor 1.8m dish. The latter sizes are old issues.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2011
Guy.can this be possible right here in lagos to track nilesat on 1m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Onto01: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2011
@akerekoroabijawara,thanks ooo,i've received it.i'm very grateful.The Lord God of Host will approve desires.thank u very very much.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2011
Onto01:

@akerekoroabijawara,thanks ooo,i've received it.i'm very grateful.The Lord God of Host will approve desires.thank u very very much.
you're welcome
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Toscoas2(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2011
@akerekoro pls send me d software my mail is tosco_as2@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Anthofrie(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2011
oga GEORGE D . Please sir kindly send me the 4669x11 update firmware to work with d*tv card.
My mail anthofrie@yahoo.com
more grace to your elbow sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ftadream: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2011
Anthofrie:

oga GEORGE D . Please sir kindly send me the 4669x11 update firmware to work with d*tv card.
My mail anthofrie@yahoo.com
more grace to your elbow sir.

Guys should understand that,there is no software for any receiver ending with 69, 69x etc, for now in connection to the
DSTV card George -D posted.Once again the software works only with:*SRT 4661X, 4663X, 4664X for now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Anthofrie(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
please sir. i don't mind the 4663x firmware update for dstv card. I will switch to 4663x. My mail anthofrie@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hi all,
I'm not so much interested in that crap called dstv.I don't watch it anyway but if you are really in desperate need to watch it with a valid subscription on 69 or 69x and above you can try this.If it works for you,you can thank God,your stars and maybe me later.If it doesn't,don't loose hope.Just keep exploring.
1.Copy the 63x file to your pendrive
2.Go to the data tranfer menu and highlight the file
3.Press the button that represents upload key not the one that represents upload stb(cause that won't work).
4.Exit and restart the machine
*Remember to remove your smartcard before you try this
*Only try it on a genuine strong receiver and
*No one should ask me for that software.-I don't have it and i don't need it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
@all,
Let us remember that this is supposed to be a "Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread" and not a "DSTV general thread". While I appreciate that there are many of of us who combine genuine dstv subscription with FTA channels, let us try to minimise the flood of requests for the STRONG decoder patch. Like swordswifter said, I don't watch dstv myself neither do I have need for the patch but I gave it out here just to clear the misconception that DSTV with valid subscription can no longer be viewed on decoders other than proprietary dstv decoders. I hope I have been able to put paid to that erroneous thinking.

Going forward, I will no longer entertain fresh requests for the dstv patch since it does not help promote the goals of this forum which is FTA.

And for the records, I have received a lot of requests for info concerning card sharing. I will like to state categorically here that I DO NOT support neither do I encourage the watching of PAY TV WITHOUT VALID SUBSCRIPTION. I like to see myself as a businessman and no sane business owner will like his products or services being obtained free of charge without payment.

For this reason I try to stay on the "CLEAN" side of FTA which means no to d*ongles, c*lines, etc. I may be in the minority going by all I can see happening around but I prefer it that way. If for any reason I want to watch DSTV in the future it will be with a valid subscription using their own branded decoder.

I hope this puts paid to a lot of speculation that has been going on for a while now.

Thank you all for understanding.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Americasman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
swordswifter:

Hi all,
I'm not so much interested in that crap called dstv.I don't watch it anyway but if you are really in desperate need to watch it with a valid subscription on 69 or 69x and above you can try this.If it works for you,you can thank God,your stars and maybe me later.If it doesn't,don't loose hope.Just keep exploring.
1.Copy the 63x file to your pendrive
2.Go to the data tranfer menu and highlight the file
3.Press the button that represents upload key not the one that represents upload stb(cause that won't work).
4.Exit and restart the machine
*Remember to remove your smartcard before you try this
*Only try it on a genuine strong receiver and
*No one should ask me for that software.-I don't have it and i don't need it.
George_D:

@all,
Let us remember that this is supposed to be a "Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread" and not a "DSTV general thread". While I appreciate that there are many of of us who combine genuine dstv subscription with FTA channels, let us try to minimise the flood of requests for the STRONG decoder patch. Like swordswifter said, I don't watch dstv myself neither do I have need for the patch but I gave it out here just to clear the misconception that DSTV with valid subscription can no longer be viewed on decoders other than proprietary dstv decoders. I hope I have been able to put paid to that erroneous thinking.

Going forward, I will no longer entertain fresh requests for the dstv patch since it does not help promote the goals of this forum which is FTA.

And for the records, I have received a lot of requests for info concerning card sharing. I will like to state categorically here that I DO NOT support neither do I encourage the watching of PAY TV WITHOUT VALID SUBSCRIPTION. I like to see myself as a businessman and no sane business owner will like his products or services being obtained free of charge without payment.

For this reason I try to stay on the "CLEAN" side of FTA which means no to d*ongles, c*lines, etc. I may be in the minority going by all I can see happening around but I prefer it that way. If for any reason I want to watch DSTV in the future it will be with a valid subscription using their own branded decoder.

I hope this puts paid to a lot of speculation that has been going on for a while now.

Thank you all for understanding.
The gentlemen have said it all. Do your own research and experiment. That the only way you can be gurus.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
I'm strongly concurring myself with Oga George D that watching paytv without subscription is illegal, I'm heading to get a valid subscription of atleast N1,800 monthly bill FTA is more interesting than d**gle of a thing whereby one improves his skills in hunting down birds. FTA 4eva.I'm strongly concurring myself with Oga George D that watching paytv without subscription is illegal, I'm heading to get a valid subscription of atleast N1,800 monthly bill FTA is more interesting than d**gle of a thing whereby one improves his skills in hunting down birds. FTA 4eva.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ftadream: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hi Petfun4u,I am sure the week-end was full of football program though but just want to know if you were able
to track any volatile bird or improve on your research as you promise to do,I will like to order the the premium2
super hd lnb from you. Kindly give me the price.I will like to nail nilesat as well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adewest(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
Anthofrie:

please sir. i don't mind the 4663x firmware update for dstv card. I will switch to 4663x. My mail anthofrie@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Toscoas2:

@akerekoro pls send me d software my mail is tosco_as2@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DARELESTIN(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
Na nonsense talk my brothers, there re some business u do that will make people to support u.but they re some!, hmm that will make people to pull u down and they will be justify.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodejohn(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
The level of degeneration on this thread is amazing,
With all these flooding requests, dstv will happily enhance their security systems.

Oga George, you still dey this place? Una weldone o, but you will need more than this disclaimer to clear your name. May be you can start by making a declearation in like 5 dalies, lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 4:55am On Sep 06, 2011
@All, thunder track my strong 4663x &4669x decoder yesterday pls asist me, my 4663 & 4669 av disame fault, if i on the enginee it w display 8888 atimes ----, no picture no sound no anytin except 8888 and ---- on d light board i dont av anytin 2 watch now pls pls pls asist ooo.fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 5:00am On Sep 06, 2011
@All, thunder track my strong 4663x &4669x decoder yesterday pls asist me, my 4663 & 4669 av disame fault, if i on the enginee it w display 8888 atimes ----, no picture no sound no anytin except 8888 and ---- on d light board i dont av anytin 2 watch now pls pls pls asist ooo.fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2011
bodejohn:

Oga George, you still dey this place?
Please Oga George_D, don't run away just like the way other gurus did. Your presence is still needed here. Some days back I read your post and other gurus's (Adewest,Olofofo,Enitan,Badaru,Salamander,Bigjoe etc) post on official fta thread, season 3 though I didn't finish it. That thread is awesome. You guys explored a lot of things. What lnbf did you use that gave you 94% on nilesat and please elaborate to me how to cut lnbf properly especially digisat or echosat. Please I need your reply.
bodejohn:

Oga George, you still dey this place?
Please Oga George_D, don't run away just like the way other gurus did. Your presence is still needed here. Some days back I read your post and other gurus's (Adewest,Olofofo,Enitan,Badaru,Salamander,Bigjoe etc) post on official fta thread, season 3 though I didn't finish it. That thread is awesome. You guys explored a lot of things. What lnbf did you use that gave you 94% on nilesat and please elaborate to me how to cut lnbf properly especially digisat or echosat. Please I need your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (2351) (Reply)