Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445894 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
williams85: check ur setup or are u connected to d net? Do u hav network mast closer to ur area?
yea, does it have any side effect on it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
auchs:
it means you can watch two different channels at same time with the decoder. Get two televisions for the decoder.
thanks he also told me that the decorder has no card slot.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
calis2: MAYBE URS IS ALSO HAVING PROBLEM.MINE IS LOUD,CLEAR AND STEADY WITH MY 65CM DISH AND HD SRT4930L.
But its very stable with other satellites
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
williams85: check ur setup or are u connected to d net? Do u hav network mast closer to ur area?
Network mast are everywhere.i believe d problem is from multitvs sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
sokopion:

my broda there are more bf on it getting to 20 of them and it is 24/7 but you need good internet

i dont know where you are but i bought my in Ghana you can get it in accra and kumasi

this redline is fta box but i tell you it is something ales if you have latest HTC phone you just need to download app
for wifi then if there is any wifi in your area then you grape it with your HTC phone no need password

then you use the usb WiFi adapter picture below one for redline stb the other one u can get on market

then your redline box will automatic grab that WiFi internet from your HTC smart phone .so this meas no need to pay for internet .until the WiFi owner can not pay his bill and been disconnected then you will also be off

this is 100% internet hacking if you get caught you will be in big problem so dont as me how to just google

all the powerful decoders that Odilibe have post here recently have this features but how to get them is what am thinking of .some of the box that odilibe post according to my google the last one is more powerful than redline

but redline cover some of Africa satellite that you can use 60cm or 90 to grab them and it is easy for me to get it in here .

Hi Sokopion,
Thanx for the info I have the box but need more tutorials on the box to enjoy the gifts and since we can't discuss some on the forum please reach me on permie3@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
I agree with you bro. The fault is from Multi tv
figment232: Network mast are everywhere.i believe d problem is from multitvs sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
figment232: Network mast are everywhere.i believe d problem is from multitvs sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=rapthugx][/quote]data transfer affects only multi tv tp only.
i do experience interference when browsing closer to my multi tv dish. imagin wen network mast is closer to u. try browsing closer to ur multi tv dish, u will understand what am saying. it only affects multi tv channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seunoluomo(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2013
TOWNJUJU:
my brother it takes a lot of patience 4a beginner like u. Jst watch ur screen & take note when d signal quality will move sharply. Work within that area slowly, it will definitely turn green.

And also if it does not turn green,twist ur LNB slowly to and track again .. Depending on d kind of LNB u r using,I hv track it wit 3 O'clock, 9O 'clock and evem 6 O'clock bfor depending on d kind of LNB
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Slapel: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2013
New frequency for MyTv intelsal7'10 d channel BTV 12655 V 4882
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Slapel: New frequency for MyTv intelsal7'10 d channel BTV 12655 V 4882
ku or cband?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Slapel: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ku band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
Guy help am currently on vox africa,bvn,e.t.c and the show rubbish!now i want 2 move 2 w3 i6 degrees and 17 degrees
(1) whats the frequencies,symbol rate and polarization
(2) do i loose the screw and turn it 2 left or right?up or down?
3) does oromiya show uefa champions league on tuesdays?
4)hw many channels are there and do they show interesting stuffs?
*Kneeling on my kneels and crying*make una help me abeg!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Chukstaker: Guy help am currently on vox africa,bvn,e.t.c and the show rubbish!now i want 2 move 2 w3 i6 degrees and 17 degrees
(1) whats the frequencies,symbol rate and polarization
(2) do i loose the screw and turn it 2 left or right?up or down?
3) does oromiya show uefa champions league on tuesdays?
4)hw many channels are there and do they show interesting stuffs?
*Kneeling on my kneels and crying*make una help me abeg!
w3c is @ 16degree east with d tp(12562h30000) if u can get w3c with the maximmum signal u can get then, amos5@ 17 degree east is certain by entering dis tp on ur decoder and blindscan(11024h03333) or 11801v27500.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
SULIEMAN3: w3c is @ 16degree east with d tp(12562h30000) if u can get w3c with the maximmum signal u can get then, amos5@ 17 degree east is certain by entering dis tp on ur decoder and blindscan(11024h03333) or 11801v27500.
whats the maximum signal?pls,pls,
hw many channels are there?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
auchs:
you are on point bro.
Auchs Chineke egbulegi, I am trying to contact u I am in South E like you. Need to speak with you abt Nilesat n 3M pan, pls drop ur number. God bless u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Swanky092: Gurus plz help me o, my multi tv signal is not stable and it fluctuates.....plz help me o
if you are using gprs, put it off when you want to watch multitv

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Greeetings 2 all of you especially d gurus in d house. Plz i need a software 2 upgrade my 4922 RECIEVER, d option menu is gone, and patch on patch off stuff is no longer working......plz help me out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Setoop: if you are using gprs, put it off when you want to watch multitv
stories! the problem is from multi tv sat.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Setoop: if you are using gprs, put it off when you want to watch multitv
u should hv told him the truth na... Haba!!! See bros turn off ur bluetooth and the signal will be ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
how can i watch Nigerian stations like channels tv ait Nta and siliver bird with my 90cm dish for free?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
thanks all for ur contributions here. i av
finally been able to track amos5/w3c. i
have gotten so many channels than i
ever imagined(i use str 4922A). i will add
another lnb on my dish and try and track
w3a.. i really need mbc.. thanks guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 6:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Valto: thanks all for ur contributions here. i av
finally been able to track amos5/w3c. i
have gotten so many channels than i
ever imagined(i use str 4922A). i will add
another lnb on my dish and try and track
w3a.. i really need mbc.. thanks guys
hmm, add lnb for w3a? thats gonna b a big deal, bt u can try sha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2013
ojialo: how can i watch Nigerian stations like channels tv ait Nta and siliver bird with my 90cm dish for free?
those channels are free on c-band only, hence u need a bigger dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingmayah: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2013
Swanky092: Greeetings 2 all of you especially d gurus in d house. Plz i need a software 2 upgrade my 4922 RECIEVER, d option menu is gone, and patch on patch off stuff is no longer working......plz help me out.
@SWANKY092... JUST DROP UR MAIL AND I WILL FORWARD TO U WHAT U NEED..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Chukstaker:
whats the maximum signal?pls,pls,
hw many channels are there?
from w3c, u can get 80% and above. Check lyngsat.com to know the channels there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdulyoung111: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ussals:
those channels are free on c-band only, hence u need a bigger dish
Let me hve d frequencies pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fijabi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
@all,good-day to all guru in d house,pls can anyone help confirm d NWA BEAM on 7w wheither is active by now b'cos i tried it but not succed thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
fijabi: @all,good-day to all guru in d house,pls can anyone help confirm d NWA BEAM on 7w wheither is active by now b'cos i tried it but not succed thanks.
10992 was ON in d morning b4 i left home bt am nt sure abt now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fijabi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ussals,thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
olushaggy:

If u re always on internet u 'll for sure b experiencing that....
my guy u re right oo.my multi tv went off this evening as i switched on my router,it was then i remembered wot u stated bout gprs /internet affecting multi tv, i didnt beleive b4 oo,but alas as i switched of my modem it came up loud clear n steady.kudos 2u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
permie:

Hi Sokopion,
Thanx for the info I have the box but need more tutorials on the box to enjoy the gifts and since we can't discuss some on the forum please reach me on permie3@gmail.com

bro i will mail you am just enjoying my redline decoder now i just finish watch barcalona mach and now watching RMD
now on 7.0w otheres too are going on on 22 w but that place have more alumudu channels it come very late
if you are bf fan then i think this box is 100% for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2351) (Reply)