Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435533 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by atopa: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
pls gurus i need help on how to track arabsat 5c. Can i track this satellite with 90cm dish in Ghana(Accra).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
pryncipal: Arabsat 5c is easy to nail most of d channels are fta execpt one, My signal quality is 88. My location Benin city Nigeria. U can hit green with 1mtr. Dish and above.

@pryncipal,what band,KU or C band,and at what longitude,I mean the degree.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ Okoegualek Arabsat 5 c band 20 degree east. very easy, Gud luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zomzom: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
atopa: pls gurus i need help on how to track arabsat 5c. Can i track this satellite with 90cm dish in Ghana(Accra).

yes it is possible and even good signals
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zomzom: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
I like ur response ihacked. Too many unnecessary and daft questions are being asked on this thread. Am not against questions being asked, infact, i love to ask question myself where i don't understand but not when i can read btw d line. Quite a shame and a waste of space on this thread. Most of it are deliberate nuisance.

yes you are 100% right
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zomzom: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
odilibe: Here is some euro line-up ;although this boxes may not be available anywhere else, just for updates only, grin grin...the protek 9800 HD ip linux....the mvision-700 linux...and the mvision HD 260WIFI...

The latest receiver from protek...the protek 9800 hd linux ,can use enigma2 image, Ucamd plugin.. auto updates software via internettongue

The mvision presents their new streaming portal ...it includes an amazing amount of free tv contents no dish needed only ethernet via internet this includes.. mvision life style channel,mvision techno channel, mvision trailer channel.. mvision xvision 1&2 etc ..through their digital hd receivers the mvision 260wifi and mvision 270cn hd with videoclub function .. and free gift from other sourcegrin grin

http://www.mvision.tv

enjoy preview shocked shocked

man you are too much keep it up i have read more of your post

if we have 6 of I hacked and your kind here things will really change
but what can we do we still have 1728 peoples who dump as with old technological

may bee they enjoy at home but they do not want as to know or also get good things
thanks that you are here, to me i know what to buy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
okoegualek:

The writer said 5c. C means c-band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
pryncipal: @ Okoegualek Arabsat 5 c band 20 degree east. very easy, Gud luck.

Meeeeeennnnnn,from what I can c,dis arabsat is d best wen it cums to FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 3:25am On Apr 05, 2013
okoegualek:

Meeeeeennnnnn,from what I can c,dis arabsat is d best wen it cums to FTA
plz, what's d T.P 4 d ku band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 3:56am On Apr 05, 2013
pryncipal: @ Okoegualek Arabsat 5 c band 20 degree east. very easy, Gud luck.
please principal... I am in benin too... And i will love to have your number so i can reach you for assistance and advise.... Please.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2013
zomzom:

man you are too much keep it up i have read more of your post

if we have 6 of I hacked and your kind here things will really change
but what can we do we still have 1728 peoples who dump as with old technological

may bee they enjoy at home but they do not want as to know or also get good things
thanks that you are here, to me i know what to buy

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2013
@zomzom,

Regardless of what you may want to believe, there are still a few of us good members who remain
committed to CLEAN FTA. We are unrepentantly anti-piracy, anti-descramling, anti-dongle, anti-Cline,
anti-darkness, anti-etc.

Again, the use of aforementioned decoders are not necessarily solely for illegalities. They contain other features
which do excite FTA hobbyists like us and when we purchase them we don't do it for the sake of watching
locked channels.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but that is the truth.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2013
@Prycipal Pls e mail me ur phone number, I live in Benin City. brightedomwonyi@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2013
okoegualek:

its a C-band at 20.0E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by atopa: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2013
my strong decorder 4669xii displays invalid frequency after inserting arabsat 5c 20e frequency on manual scan. What should do inorder to track this satellite with my strong decorder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
atopa: my strong decorder 4669xii displays invalid frequency after inserting arabsat 5c 20e frequency on manual scan. What should do inorder to track this satellite with my strong decorder.

This usually happens when you try to enter a KU band frequency (5 digits) in a sat whose LNB paramenters are C band or a C band frequency (4 digits)in a sat whose LNB parameters are KU band. Arabsat 5C is C band which you get with a C band LNB. Go to dish setup and set the following C band parameters: LNB type single, LNB Frequency 5150, LNB H leave blank.Go back to manual scan and enter a C band TP and the decoder will accept, enter a KU frequency it will refuse.

If Arabsat 5C has KU transponders and you want to get those with a KU LNB, create a second Arabsat 5C Ku sat in your decoder and enter the following KU parameters: LNB type Uinversal, LNB frequency 9750, LNB frequency H 10600. Go to manual scan and enter a KU frequency and it will accept; enter a c band frequency and it will refuse.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wow!Eutelsat 16A is waking up now with France 3,Eurochannel on 10.803 h 29.950 and M6 on 12.563 h 29.950.I hope it wil last before scrambbling.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
George_D: @zomzom,

Regardless of what you may want to believe, there are still a few of us good members who remain
committed to CLEAN FTA. [b]We are unrepentantly anti-piracy, anti-descramling, anti-dongle, anti-Cline,.
@George..when you include softcam key...the so called biss key,nagra etc,which is flooded all over internet to open some locked channels..it didn't make much difference from anyone using dongle etc...if you look @ it this way then over 99% of fta hobbyists everywhere else could be guilty of this offence ..hehehe! ..don't get me wrrong.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello house is it possible for me to track MBC with 60 cm dish. In Abeokuta precisely
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Does on or using strong srt4930l shd goto sub- topic all about strong decoder software and get a link to all newest software for this receiver,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Naldogen(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
platorepublic: Hello house is it possible for me to track MBC with 60 cm dish. In Abeokuta precisely
no u can't.u need like 1m dish and above
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Naldogen(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls can anybody, name some of those free channels on ds Arabsat 5.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mehnn'this sat is the sweetest w3c16 degrees amos 5 exclusive channels"waow'am overwhelmed!
Thanks fta!
But they don't show uefa champions league on tuesdays is there a channel on dat sat dat show ucl on tuesdays?pls help
finally,i have 12.562 h 30000
11.024 h 03333
11.801 v 27500 is there any other frequencies remaining on the sat nearer 2 the sat dat will hit green?i nid ur response pls'one love'
cheers'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chukstaker: Mehnn'this sat is the sweetest w3c16 degrees amos 5 exclusive channels"waow'am overwhelmed!
Thanks fta!
But they don't show uefa champions league on tuesdays is there a channel on dat sat dat show ucl on tuesdays?pls help
finally,i have 12.562 h 30000
11.024 h 03333
11.801 v 27500 is there any other frequencies remaining on the sat nearer 2 the sat dat will hit green?i nid ur response pls'one love'
cheers'
try and blind scan u will get the rest
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sensicut: try and blind scan u will get the rest

@Sensicut: Even if u blindscan or not no channel on that sat(s) d show champions league matches ALL the tyme. PSG v FCB na only feeds from SA on Sirius be showam.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
@all, pls i need ur helps i want to nail nilesat on a 1m dish but d type of lnb to use is d problem and also what are d methods do i need to apply as this is my first time of touching big dish, how do i skew my lnb horizontally or vertically? Pls, also with a good tp to use. Thank u all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
odilibe: @George..when you include softcam key...the so called biss key,nagra etc,which is flooded all over internet to open some locked channels..it didn't make much difference from anyone using dongle etc...if you look @ it this way then over 99% of fta hobbyists everywhere else could be guilty of this offence ..hehehe! ..don't get me wrrong.

@odilibe,
Back in the days, it used to be that we were all out hunting for the latest keys to open Showtime, ART packages, etc. In fact I bought my starsat decoder specifically for that purpose. However, it didn't take me long to discover that there was nothing special in all those locked channels we were all killing ourselves to watch. The same excitement you derive from a free MBC2 station is what you get from a locked Granada station. And, once you allow yourself to be sucked into this whirlpool of darkness, it never ends. You always have to be on your toes looking for the latest softcam, the latest dongle, the latest biss, the latest CCW, etc. It becomes a cat and mouse game of scrambled today, unlocked tomorrow and vice versa. This in my opinion is not what FTA should be about. With clean FTA you don't have to worry about your favorite stations been scrambled. You don't have to waste precious time hunting for keys all over the internet. You don't have to face the embarrassment of explaining to that eagle-eyed neighbor of yours why the champions league match he came to watch in your house suddenly went off and with the decoder showing $$$ signs. You don't have to spend so much on internet subscriptions (that you don't need) just for the sake of keeping that little badger updating your CCWs for you. I could go on but I'm sure you get my drift.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2013
George_D:

@odilibe,
Back in the days, it used to be that we were all out hunting for the latest keys to open Showtime, ART packages, etc. In fact I bought my starsat decoder specifically for that purpose. However, it didn't take me long to discover that there was nothing special in all those locked channels we were all killing ourselves to watch. The same excitement you derive from a free MBC2 station is what you get from a locked Granada station. And, once you allow yourself to be sucked into this whirlpool of darkness, it never ends. You always have to be on your toes looking for the latest softcam, the latest dongle, the latest biss, the latest CCW, etc. It becomes a cat and mouse game of scrambled today, unlocked tomorrow and vice versa. This in my opinion is not what FTA should be about. With clean FTA you don't have to worry about your favorite stations been scrambled. You don't have to waste precious time hunting for keys all over the internet. You don't have to face the embarrassment of explaining to that eagle-eyed neighbor of yours why the champions league match he came to watch in your house suddenly went off and with the decoder showing $$$ signs. You don't have to spend so much on internet subscriptions (that you don't need) just for the sake of keeping that little badger updating your CCWs for you. I could go on but I'm sure you get my drift.

WORD!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by billamo: 2:06am On Apr 06, 2013
Lunsat:

This usually happens when you try to enter a KU band frequency (5 digits) in a sat whose LNB paramenters are C band or a C band frequency (4 digits)in a sat whose LNB parameters are KU band. Arabsat 5C is C band which you get with a C band LNB. Go to dish setup and set the following C band parameters: LNB type single, LNB Frequency 5150, LNB H leave blank.Go back to manual scan and enter a C band TP and the decoder will accept, enter a KU frequency it will refuse.

If Arabsat 5C has KU transponders and you want to get those with a KU LNB, create a second Arabsat 5C Ku sat in your decoder and enter the following KU parameters: LNB type Uinversal, LNB frequency 9750, LNB frequency H 10600. Go to manual scan and enter a KU frequency and it will accept; enter a c band frequency and it will refuse.

I ve been able to key in de c band freq but haven't been able to hit green. do I ve to change de
lnb or is arabsat not receiveable in kumasi Ghana wit 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:37am On Apr 06, 2013
George_D:

@odilibe,

freshp:

WORD!!!!

Worded!!!

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2013
billamo: I ve been able to key in de c band freq but haven't been able to hit green. do I ve to change de
lnb or is arabsat not receiveable in kumasi Ghana wit 90cm

C band freq uses a c band lnb. It is different and much bigger dan ur present ku lnb. So u need to modify you lnb holder, get a c band lnb and try once more.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Pls house, answer my question.
SULIEMAN3: @all, pls i need ur helps i want to nail nilesat on a 1m dish but d type of lnb to use is d problem and also what are d methods do i need to apply as this is my first time of touching big dish, how do i skew my lnb horizontally or vertically? Pls, also with a good tp to use. Thank u all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.