Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435587 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
odilibe: @George you are right fta channel won't go scrambled....but they can switch off anytime on/off,unable to maintain service...change frequency ..leave satellite completely ,same thing goes, you will face same embarrassment..when your TV channel goes blank.. grin grin no signal, but that is what makes it a hobby...However whether haunting for fta channel or key for $channel etc..there will always be a price to pay....

@odilibe,
DAARSAT was supposed to be a PAYTV bouquet and about two years ago, they spent a lot of resources
touting their package. Many gullible Nigerians fell for them, bought their decoders, paid subscriptions upfront
but suddenly they went off air! No warning, no explanation. They're only just now trying to revive their system
on Amos 5/KU. Infinity is also a PAYTV provider and they initially launched their package on the old Astra 2B.
Today they've moved on to Amos 5/Ku. DSTV used to operate their C band offering on old Intelsat 7/C but
without explanation they closed it down. The list goes on. Even on existing PAYTV bouquets, channels are
changed at will. Some are replaced at no notice at all.

The point of the above is to establish the fickle nature of satellite broadcasts - be it subscription based
or FTA. Recently when I wanted to revive my 3-in-1 motorized COMSTAR dish, almost all the satellites that
used to hold sway had either moved on or been replaced. I had to hook up to Lyngsat which bailed me out.
Therefore, for any serious hobbyist, it pays to move with the trend. The only constant thing in life is change
but we must always strive to change for the better and not for the worse. Most of us know how we started.
We were keen on garnering knowledge to promote CLEAN FTA but along the line a lot of us have fallen by the
wayside, sucked in by the novelty of exploring the darkside. A great many have abandoned innovation, opting
rather for the easy route of unlocking paid channels, forgetting that this should be an exception rather than
the rule. Again, this is not what FTA is all about. This is not why this FORUM was birthed in the first place.

VIVA FTA!!!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
badaru1:

Change the lnbf
10q. av changed d lnbf and d problem is solved, God bless u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls guys,is infinity/daarsat working?if it is,i nid the frequencies,symbol rate!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls can I get badr 5 or arabsat 5c in Anambra with 1,2m pan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Olutozn54: can someone pls explain to me lik am 8yrs old how to track n get irib varzesh...i got d oda t.p with jsc n aljazera bt dint get varzesh

can u post the tp for that jsc n aljazera.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chukstaker: How do i get this irib t.v?
I put this t.p 11.881 v 27500 and it get satlink e.t.c without getting it.
Pls sum1 should explain i use mp4 decoder strong 69xii....pl,pls and wil it show ucl tommorrow?

same here.
Somebody help!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
@all,
Enough of all the talk about dark side,
It is a matter of choice after all hell day and people make clear choice to go to hell so make we leave wetin day write for motor body enter motor.just my tot

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sikuz: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
sikuz: which fta channel will show 2moro s game man u vs man city?
man u vs man city live on irib varzesh half time 0-0
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Follymike: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
sikuz:
man u vs man city live on irib varzesh half time 0-0
Pls can I track dis bird with 90cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by atopa: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hey Gurus! I have been able to track arabsat 5c 20e in Ghana using 90cm dish and c band lnb. Thanks to all those who helped me in acheiving this result. Fta for live and nairaland edeeeeeey beeeeeee keeeeeke.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
atopa: Hey Gurus! I have been able to track arabsat 5c 20e in Ghana using 90cm dish and c band lnb. Thanks to all those who helped me in acheiving this result. Fta for live and nairaland edeeeeeey beeeeeee keeeeeke.
PLEASE tell us how you were able to construct the C band LNB holder on 90 CM dish. Pictures will be important here please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2013
atopa: Hey Gurus! I have been able to track arabsat 5c 20e in Ghana using 90cm dish and c band lnb. Thanks to all those who helped me in acheiving this result. Fta for live and nairaland edeeeeeey beeeeeee keeeeeke.
please, is the irib varserch BISS channel or direct fta? How did you modify your lnb holder? How many channels are there, name some please... And lastly the tp for this irib versech.... Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Kingjames: {SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_IO_302p_201212p
Latest Software Dated: 26-12-2012
5.85 Mb
28.12.2012 23:38
heywizkid}

Dear forum members,
I need to confirm from you if the S/W I downloaded from the link above is the right one to fix the patch problem on srt4669xii and the steps to follow. [b][/b]
there must be a tangible reason why a software download and apply on rx if 4 the darkside reason the software u download is not the right one, if not you are good to launch{be warned}google zip /unzip of software then download it to ur computer system then use it to unzip the software if its zip.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by larryenob(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Jackobite: there must be a tangible reason why a software download and apply on rx if 4 the darkside reason the software u download is not the right one, if not you are good to launch{be warned}google zip /unzip of software then download it to ur computer system then use it to unzip the software if its zip.
it is good for either side(dark or lightside) cos it comes with option cos I use it to stop the constant upgrade for original strong receiver for a friend 4day ago
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arselona1(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2013
wud u please please post a pic of ur discovery
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2013
Hello my guys, irib verzen tv is abrasat5c 20degre east cband ,u can uses minimiun of 1.8cm dish to cash it,very simple to get in all nigeria state,if u av anytin to say abt iribtv,ptv sport,entrea tv pls email me willymager@gmail.com fta 4va
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ikiriye: @all,
Enough of all the talk about dark side,
It is a matter of choice after all hell day and people make clear choice to go to hell so make we leave wetin day write for motor body enter motor.just my tot
English? Whatever...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=drandonzero]English? Whatever...[/quote
Well you should know that it is SMS just flow with message
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zomzom: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
dodos: Hi all
Any HH-Motor (Ku) installer from Gh based in Accra should please contact me urgently for some business ASAP
Person either send email or drop number here
Thanks

bro if accra fail you please go to kumasi there is one satellite guru in there who have many hh motor intallers around him in ahodwo kumasi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hi @ all nairalanders, may i know if a DSD 3U decorder can allow free channels, i mean am currently using it to dstv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chilowosim(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
drandonzero: Hi @ all nairalanders, may i know if a DSD 3U decorder can allow free channels, i mean am currently using it to dstv
yss it does just like other DSTV model except HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jackobite: there must be a tangible reason why a software download and apply on rx if 4 the darkside reason the software u download is not the right one, if not you are good to launch{be warned}google zip /unzip of software then download it to ur computer system then use it to unzip the software if its zip.

Tx 4 ur resp. Jack,
I want to enable the patch function of the rx. so that I can key in biss key. Do I need a special sw. 2 unzip the file I did unzip straight from my desktop.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by billamo: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
are u in kumasi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdulyoung111: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kingjames:

Tx 4 ur resp. Jack,
I want to enable the patch function of the rx. so that I can key in biss key. Do I need a special sw. 2 unzip the file I did unzip straight from my desktop.
Pls were cn i download d patch pls cos i need it 2 resolve d bis key problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls house hw can i inpute biss key to my IIBIB VERSHAEL pls reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 4:28am On Apr 10, 2013
Kingjames:

Tx 4 ur resp. Jack,
if ur desktop had the unzip software,then check any patch from 2009/2011 will do the magic.safe
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2013
Kosemanik: Pls house hw can i inpute biss key to my IIBIB VERSHAEL pls reply
press 8282 then input ur biss%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Abdulyoung111: Pls were cn i download d patch pls cos i need it 2 resolve d bis key problem

ur rx's type and model?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2013
Jackobite: if ur desktop had the unzip software,then check any patch from 2009/2011 will do the magic.safe
or u can right click on your desktop and click "extract file"
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sikuz: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2013
Jackobite: press 8282 then input ur biss%
WRONG press 8280
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Follymike: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2013
sikuz: WRONG press 8280
Yea real code na 8280
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2013
good morning guys, according to satbeams & tracksat updates eut 7a @ 7'east rdv,tv zimbo etc are on the sub-saharan beam with freq 21....... Now my question is which decoders are compatible with this freq above 12750.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.