Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435637 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
kingsley-1:

you mean we can track nilesat with 90cm dish here in south nigeria? Please what are the channels there and the quality please....?

Am from Kenya, am not sure whether its receivable on 90cm in Nigeria. You can google for its footprint
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
someone shud pls help me with Sirius 5 tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
figment232: @all any solution for this multi tv internet inteference problem?.my internet disturbs multi tv signals,but i have to browse and at d same time watch tele.
Are you sure it is your internet that is interfering with your Multi tv signal. I have my broad band mordem direct above my rx. it is a landline mordem that has wifi. I browse and watch tv all the time without any inteferance here in ghana. Or is it that the frequency of your internet in your countery is closer to what multi tv is using? check from other members from ghana and compare to members from your side perhaps it may lead to a solution
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2013
Easy200: someone shud pls help me with Sirius 5 tp
11747H27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2013
Lanceosas: 11747H27500
12605v29950 will also do the work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
leemahayat: Good day house, was blind scanning Turksat and some channels on 12.730V20.195 popped up. There are eight channels on the frequency but are stronger if you move the dish to the west. Pls gurus which satellite can it be?

Probably intelsat 10 at its new location of 47.5E, but this is east of turksat 42E not west. Maybe you have discovered a new sat, tell us the channels then we can confirm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
The satellite is intelsat 17 ku at 66e,is a southern beam,but they have expanded the signal stgh,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
simniboma: Are you sure it is your internet that is interfering with your Multi tv signal. I have my broad band mordem direct above my rx. it is a landline mordem that has wifi. I browse and watch tv all the time without any inteferance here in ghana. Or is it that the frequency of your internet in your countery is closer to what multi tv is using? check from other members from ghana and compare to members from your side perhaps it may lead to a solution
This inteference problem started recently, i remember earlier last year we in nigeria werent experiencing these flunctuation.i believe d quality of multi tv signals nose dived
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Interesting programme on channel 4+1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ibaku: Interesting programme on channel 4+1
pls,wot satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2013
ponani: hello guy how much is this redline and where can i get it in Lagos,pls

my friend i dont know how much they sell in lagos just call 08027468913
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2013
ponani: hello guy how much is this redline and where can i get it in Lagos,pls
I called the guy in Lagos and he told me that Redline is 28,000 naira. It's really on a high side but considering the functions, it's worth it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2013
Members, i was trying to nail optima sports but found out that it has a frequency of 4147 L. My question what does the " L" mean? Pliz respond to my inquire...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
drandonzero: Members, i was trying to nail optima sports but found out that it has a frequency of 4147 L. My question what does the " L" mean? Pliz respond to my inquire...
L=left
R=right
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
drandonzero: Members, i was trying to nail optima sports but found out that it has a frequency of 4147 L. My question what does the " L" mean? Pliz respond to my inquire...
L=Horizontal.
R=Vertical.
This is C Band polarization.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
odilibe: GUYS...there is no special C-BAND LNBf that are made for offset dish...you only need a Conical scalar ring for C-BAND lnbf for offset antenna/dish..and C-BAND lnbf holder for offset antenna/dish....i.e any c-band lnbf can work well on offset focus dish.. grin grin
"@all pls where can i buy this conical scaler ring for c-band lnbf and c-band lnbf holder for 90-cm offset dish in lagos?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Follymike: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Plz guruz in houz, is there any fta station on west where i can track and watch live matches wt 4669x 90cm dish. Pls i need urgent reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls guys, i noticed some stations-real tv & gh one- on my multi tv have no audio/sound for quite awhile now. Any solution to this? Am using 69z sw ver 1.13p. Have reloaded the sw but still no audio. Pressin audio to change it still did not do anything.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
Pls guys, i noticed some stations-real tv & gh one- on my multi tv have no audio/sound for quite awhile now. Any solution to this? Am using 69z sw ver 1.13p. Have reloaded the sw but still no audio. Pressin audio to change it still did not do anything.
mine 69z is audio high with TB joshua live....are you sure its not your AV cable or something......i'm in ibadan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
For those who wants to discover new satellites i did some background check on lyngsat here is what i found out..nothing much just update cheesy

@51.5east..SKY-VISION has a test channel on chinasat 15a @ 51.5east,africa/asia/europe beam C-band frequency 4130 V 28800/DVB-S2
www.lyngsat.com/ChinaSat-15A.html

@50.5east 2 thai channels has started on old nss-5 new position @ 50.5east...global beam frequency 4172 R 13330
www.lyngsat.com/NSS-5.html

happy haunting grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Talenty: I called the guy in Lagos and he told me that Redline is 28,000 naira. It's really on a high side but considering the functions, it's worth it.
"but the price of redline boxes are going down each month in the uk, worth less than 19k in a uk online shop"...while ordering 10pieces of redline T3000HD box on a spot worth less than 15000naira each "this box is supposed to be cheaper in lagos"... grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
in Europe they are really enjoying satellite tv
more channels best picture quality

but down here those with 2.4 m dish can enjoy below only if you have good LNB
and you need redline to make all channels clear for you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 5:34am On Apr 17, 2013
Hey Chairman,
I saw your PM,
pls i have this srt4930L, a Wi-Fi dongle as u stated earlier i 1 of ya post, but still don't know how 2 connect ma receiver to WWW..
p;ease help.
simniboma: Are you sure it is your internet that is interfering with your Multi tv signal. I have my broad band mordem direct above my rx. it is a landline mordem that has wifi. I browse and watch tv all the time without any inteferance here in ghana. Or is it that the frequency of your internet in your countery is closer to what multi tv is using? check from other members from ghana and compare to members from your side perhaps it may lead to a solution
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2013
olushaggy: Hey Chairman,
I saw your PM,
pls i have this srt4930L, a Wi-Fi dongle as u stated earlier i 1 of ya post, but still don't know how 2 connect ma receiver to WWW..
p;ease help.
I have not used the 4930l. what is obvious is that the software of your rx should support Wi Fi. secondly there should be wireless internet signals facility available in your locality. connect the dongle properly to the rx. when the signal are identified you will be connected that is if the wireless facility is unprotected. but if it is protectd you need to configure your rx to conform with the security of the wireless internet facility. hope this will help.
thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2013
please gurus, can i tract IRIB with 90cm dish? Please... I need response. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Salhamohkk(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Hi House, i want know the price of HD reciever in Abuja.[/color][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2013
pls guys is it possible to track NTA with mpeg-2 receiver...if yes, pls at wot satellite...
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2013
Hello guy,for people dat need irib pakage is very simple 2 track is like u track dstv package just av 1mm or 1.8mm minimun dish,but 9ocm and 60cm is good for it u cant see it,,,,,irib is arabsat 5c~E, if u like uses dieletric plate or NOT u we get 85% in signal,for people dat need irib biss key,irib varsz hav 2 biss key(1) 11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33.then freguency and symbol rate (3964R _30000) R and L mean H or v, for people dat need ota software old patch is ready nw, Email willymager@gmail.com or @yahoo.com.if u av anytin abt d any satellite just tell me i will explain it 4u,thank 1love

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2013
The infinity channels on amos 5 /w3c are not stable on my srt 4940 even with full signal strength but other channels are stable. Is this problem general or peculiar to my srt 4940. What can be done to solve this problem anyway?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Has any1 nailed d nigeria mux on intelsat904 here in lokoja, hav been trying to with a 1.8m dish bt its to no avail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.