Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5475164 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
n9jaboy: Happy Birthday Olenyi! Wishing you many more fruit years ahead, and thanks for all your effort on this forum. Enjoy your day!

Thanks @n9jaboy. Wishing u same. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
UncleSmart: happy birthday my Proff Olenyi,
send my own share of the cake to my phone number ooooooo
God will Increase you in all things.
You will achieve more in life.

@unclesmart.

Am most grateful. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Theloveth: happy birthday mr Olenyi wishing you more of today in good health and wealths.hips hips!

@Theloveth. I really do appreciate. Kindly accept my warm regard.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
mwarawaa:
lots of sports channel on ses4 formerly nss7@22w.
use this tp 12569 v 30000

Pls update us on d sports channels there and d freq and SR.THANKS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojtech8291: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi: @All.

It hasn't been easy. But it has all been sweet, worthwhile and all made possible by the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

This is wishing myself a most blessed and pleasant birthday celebration and a blessing filled future. Cheers.

long life and plenty property.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi: @All.

It hasn't been easy. But it has all been sweet, worthwhile and all made possible by the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

:-D:-D:-D
Cheers!
You've made a good name for urself in this forum. Keep doing all you can, now that you can.
HBD, LL&P
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
cool
Boadu: Pls pls list some of the sports channels for us.
all the channels on ses4 are the same ones on 16e. canal+ package and all $$$$. you gotta be on the darkside to enjoy them. wink
Boadu: Pls pls list some of the sports channels for us.
all the channels on ses4 are the same ones on 16e. canal+ package and all $$$$. you gotta be on the darkside to enjoy them.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Prof Olenyi, you have a mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
ojtech8291: long life and plenty property.

Thank u so much @ojtech8291
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kingjames:

:-D:-D:-D
Cheers!
You've made a good name for urself in this forum. Keep doing all you can, now that you can.
HBD, LL&P

Amen. My warm regards @Kingjames
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
R2bees: hbd fta guru @olenyi

Thank you @R2bees.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
My boss Olenyi,I wish you well from depth of my heart,and I say may you live long in Jesus name amen. I will soon join fta next coming saturday. Peace
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wallexmanz: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Prof olenyi happy birthday may u live long on earth ,God as promise u say no story,wish u all d best in life igba odun odunkan nii,pls i need lastest software 4 my 4669x decoder cos my infinity channel and consat is not stable,pls help me dis is my mail Wallexcares4soul@yahoo.com.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Boadu: Prof Olenyi, you have a mail.

Seen. Follow this link.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php%3Forder%3Dmod%26direction%3D0%26directory%3DStrong%2520Receivers/Strong%2520WIZKID%2520Files/Strong%25204%2520Africa%26&sa=U&ei=u53qUcHOCoa8PYj-gPAL&ved=0CCIQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNFIfyVIbUXEQ79R3Lp8mMHAxSjm9Q

Look for the one compatible with ur rx and click on the green arrow near it. Download, unzip or unrar, load on a flash, plug to ur rx and upgrade.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ Prof Olenyi: due to the erractic power supply here in Ghana, I want to use a generator to upgrade the software of my srt 4330. I have downloaded the software(winrar). But when I unrar(unzip) it, I don't find the stb file extention like u indicated the other time. When I unzip the 4922 one, I find the stb file. But with the 4330 what I find is a VLC media player Icon with VLC Media file(.bin) written there. I don't know whether I should use that one for the upgrade. Moreso, the 4330 doesn't have Data transfer and firmware feature in the menu. What the srt4330 has in the menu is: software upgrade,data base backup etc. So I want to seek your further directions b4 I start the software upgrade. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisan20: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
please........!!!
i need any1 in d houz to give me a detail procedure on how to track nilsat or eutesat 7w wit 90cm dish....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
good day bros! Please what can one do when srt decoder trip off as soon as the lnb cable is connected? I mistaknly cut the cable when playing and i was trying to connect 2 dishes to diseic then. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Seyilome: My boss Olenyi,I wish you well from depth of my heart,and I say may you live long in Jesus name amen. I will soon join fta next coming saturday. Peace

I sincerely appreciate ur kind wishes. Thank u so much.

Come next saturday, we'll be waiting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
wallexmanz: Prof olenyi happy birthday may u live long on earth ,God as promise u say no story,wish u all d best in life igba odun odunkan nii,pls i need lastest software 4 my 4669x decoder cos my infinity channel and consat is not stable,pls help me dis is my mail Wallexcares4soul@yahoo.com.

Thank u for the nice wish.

As for ur consat signal. First align ur dish well for max signal (preferable 90cm if possible.) then connect ur mytv dish and make sure 12522 H 29999 is green. Also make sure ur OTA menu under installation is set to default.

Then scan. I believe it should download on it own.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Boadu: @ Prof Olenyi: due to the erractic power supply here in Ghana, I want to use a generator to upgrade the software of my srt 4330. I have downloaded the software(winrar). But when I unrar(unzip) it, I don't find the stb file extention like u indicated the other time. When I unzip the 4922 one, I find the stb file. But with the 4330 what I find is a VLC media player Icon with VLC Media file(.bin) written there. I don't know whether I should use that one for the upgrade. Moreso, the 4330 doesn't have Data transfer and firmware feature in the menu. What the srt4330 has in the menu is: software upgrade,data base backup etc. So I want to seek your further directions b4 I start the software upgrade. Thanks

U'll use the software sub menu. Don't use any other file except .stb files. Make sure ur winrar software is working well. I'll try to check if I can get u the collect one with .stb extension.

Always use gen if u like ur rx.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
alablec: good day bros! Please what can one do when srt decoder trip off as soon as the lnb cable is connected? I mistaknly cut the cable when playing and i was trying to connect 2 dishes to diseic then. Thanks.

U want to kill ur receiver right? Go and get two F-connectors and one F-to-F connector. Dat's what is used to join satellite cables. Use to to join the wires making sure the outer strand wire is NOT touching the inner single core one.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi:

Thank u for the nice wish.

As for ur consat signal. First align ur dish well for max signal (preferable 90cm if possible.) then connect ur mytv dish and make sure 12522 H 29999 is green. Also make sure ur OTA menu under installation is set to default.

Then scan. I believe it should download on it own.

Regards.
HBD & LLNP, pls does dis QTA comes wit patch, if not, wot is de solution, nuff respect.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, so where are the rest of our celebrated Gurus? It seems we are overstretching Professor OLENYI CHINEDU by our numerous questions. Gurus, please help Prof Olenyi in finding answers to our incessant questions. Sir Olenyi, please as soon as you get the RIGHT software for my srt4330, don't forget to drop it into boadufta@gmail.com.
olenyi:

U'll use the software sub menu. Don't use any other file except .stb files. Make sure ur winrar software is working well. I'll try to check if I can get u the collect one with .stb extension.

Always use gen if u like ur rx.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
my oga olenyi,happy birthday to you,may d best of this year be yours
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
ganex: HBD & LLNP, pls does dis QTA comes wit patch, if not, wot is de solution, nuff respect.

Don't know yet. Haven't tried it on a 69x. But as it's coming from strong, I strongly believe it wouldn't support dongle if that's what u mean.

U could wait until whizkid releases dia own version of it.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
faithchild: my oga olenyi,happy birthday to you,may d best of this year be yours

Amen. Thanks a lot.

My regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sir, a very short msg in your mail box.
olenyi:

Amen. Thanks a lot.

My regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi:

U want to kill ur receiver right? Go and get two F-connectors and one F-to-F connector. Dat's what is used to join satellite cables. Use to to join the wires making sure the outer strand wire is NOT touching the inner single core one.

Regards.
thank u bros, l'll do that. HBD!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
I've been blindscaning my srt 4922A connected to Amos5@17E, but this Bay tv, KZN and canal channels are not coming. Please someone provide me the TP for this Bay tv,kzn. Thanks
kyleege: Bay tv,kzn and the ait package are on amos 17'e and the other french channels are on w16 at 16'e of which u can get all these chanels on one dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fred4life(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ olenyi is avata doungle stil workn if yes how muCH IS IT.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
alablec:
thank u bros, l'll do that. HBD!

Thank u.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Boadu: I've been blindscaning my srt 4922A connected to Amos5@17E, but this Bay tv, KZN and canal channels are not coming. Please someone provide me the TP for this Bay tv,kzn. Thanks
12524 v 4000

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.