Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5493645 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bode4real(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
SULIEMAN3: hv not succeded.
It is still showing LNBF on the front pannel despite changing the burnt IC.

Sulieman3,
If u av another decocer, try loop out from it to ur faulty decoder and c if u still av d LNBF wen u conect d cable.
If d LNBF vanished, then its d transistor or taristor dat supply current to ur Lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adewaley28(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
@all,i need someone to tel me d exact website to knw wen d G1 gprs adpter work nd wen it doesn't work.......fast reply plz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
roman001: Congrats Srt4940 users,ugrade ur rx OTA n watch both infinity n consat packages.nw SW fixes AAC audio enjoy!
How can I get the new software.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Easy023: How can I get the new software.
mytv tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pedronaran62: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
okoegualek: @pedronaran62,what LNB did u use to track ur IRIB stuff easily,my supermax not giving me good results,tanks
i used a eurostar lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
roman001: mytv tp

Congrats Srt4940 users,ugrade ur rx
OTA n watch both infinity n consat
packages.nw SW fixes AAC audio
enjoy!

Kindly Explain how we can upgrade our str4940
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
platorepublic:

Congrats Srt4940 users,ugrade ur rx
OTA n watch both infinity n consat
packages.nw SW fixes AAC audio
enjoy!

Kindly Explain how we can upgrade our str4940
track mytv signal wt 12533h30000,go to instalatn ,scroll down to OTA menu,use intelsat20 wt d above tp then press scan.use stabl power supply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tayokay: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
I ve tried to upgrade my Srt 4996x decoder, but did not succeed & also affect it. Plsss all ogas in d house. Kindly send me d software. Email- cheertemitayo@yahoo.com. Regards to u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazewou: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hi everybody please i want to know how to put cccam account in SRT4330. all the detail and software my e-mail is kazewou@yahoo.fr
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
roman001: track mytv signal wt 12533h30000,go to instalatn ,scroll down to OTA menu,use intelsat20 wt d above tp then press scan.use stabl power supply.

Thanks I will do that as soon I get home
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
@ faithchild, yes. Plug it in , put on ur hotspots, goto menu on the box, scroll down to where u ve ip setting, then change it to wireless in d box there and press scan. Then enter ur wifi password once its name is identified. Dats all. Make sure u save it so dat u won't go thru scanning again wen nxt u r using it. Am nt wit d decoder dat's y dis expanation is a bit sketchy pls. Hope it help u cha.
wat is the job of the wireless usb and can the decoder4922 connect to the internet without the usb.wat im saying is can it connect to d internet with on androil phone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls hw can i download my whatap to my phone x2
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Go to Ovi store Icon on your menu. Open it and scroll to Watsapp free download. Click on DOWNLOAD and there you are!!!
Kosemanik: Pls hw can i download my whatap to my phone x2
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
tayokay: I ve tried to upgrade my Srt 4996x decoder, but did not succeed & also affect it. Plsss all ogas in d house. Kindly send me d software. Email- cheertemitayo@yahoo.com. Regards to u all

Go to http://www.strong.com.au/Discont.html and download your brands software there but I doubt if there is anything like 4996x.....but there is 4669x and others
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
The best site to get strong software is:www.crosat.us
Olayinkaoj:

Go to http://www.strong.com.au/Discont.html and download your brands software there but I doubt if there is anything like 4996x.....but there is 4669x and others
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ALL,WHAT SATELLITE CAN ONE TRACK TO WATCH NOLLYWOOD CHANNELS AGAIN,SINCE MYTV HAS CUT US OFF,OUTSIDE MULTI TV PACKAGES,THANKS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
@faithchild. Internet comes from the SIM card in ur andriod fone. The usb adapter is only an eye for the decoder to see the wireless signal sent from the Andriod device thru hotspots.
A usb modem or any othr device with hotspot will do the same
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
okoegualek: @ALL,WHAT SATELLITE CAN ONE TRACK TO WATCH NOLLYWOOD CHANNELS AGAIN,SINCE MYTV HAS CUT US OFF,OUTSIDE MULTI TV PACKAGES,THANKS
MUVI tv..at intelsat 20
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello mr olenyi,Obnelly and other Gurus, please I just bought strong 4922A.I am told this decoder can be used to connect to two televisions. please I want one Guru to show me how I can go about it. please Gurus,teach me the way to go.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello Gurus!!!! I have nailed 2 dishes at almost similar angle but am getting different channels with my srt4930, one Dish has tracked Amos5 @17e with over 80 channels and more of them being scramble but Aljazeera, setanta africa,ait sport etc all being able to give me free time with signal very stable during the night, I believe the have some advert saying (Daar.sat) any guarantee that these channels will continue to be free untill soccer time?. Another Dish confuses me a lot, it caught 203+ channels many scrambled only France24,1'KZN services and Bay services are showing and hit 90% of signal quality, may I kno which satellite is this? It have only 1KZN and Bay tv services which the other Dish pointing @amos5 17E has, the rest of the channels are different,,,which satellite is this Many HD channels many start with Canal+ etc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Boadu: Hello mr olenyi,Obnelly and other Gurus, please I just bought strong 4922A.I am told this decoder can be used to connect to two televisions. please I want one Guru to show me how I can go about it. please Gurus,teach me the way to go.

Go to ur electronics accessories dealer and request for one iron tv plug - male and one female, two f-connector, coaxial wire (long enough to get to the second tv from the back of the receiver)

Now with the help of one f connector and the female tv plug, connect the cable to the RF-out port at the back of the receiver. Connect the other end to the antenna port of ur tv with the help of the other f connector and the male tv plug.

Put on the receiver and auto/manual scan ur second tv. The channel should pop up.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
FreeTVguru: Hello Gurus!!!! I have nailed 2 dishes at almost similar angle but am getting different channels with my srt4930, one Dish has tracked Amos5 @17e with over 80 channels and more of them being scramble but Aljazeera, setanta africa,ait sport etc all being able to give me free time with signal very stable during the night, I believe the have some advert saying (Daar.sat) any guarantee that these channels will continue to be free untill soccer time?. Another Dish confuses me a lot, it caught 203+ channels many scrambled only France24,1'KZN services and Bay services are showing and hit 90% of signal quality, may I kno which satellite is this? It have only 1KZN and Bay tv services which the other Dish pointing @amos5 17E has, the rest of the channels are different,,,which satellite is this Many HD channels many start with Canal+ etc
whats the frequency 4 dat 1'kzn? Can i get it with 4669x?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
After a very long time,I took time out to do some cable changing twickling and adjustments
And then blindscanning w4 I noticed some stations on 12272 h 11199 with channels like dubai spoort,nat geo wild , spacetoon etc with no audio/video but full signal of over 70% on 90cm dish...
Please house, is there something I'm missing on my 4669x...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oooh I can't even find words to express my gratitudes to Prof Olenyi. Many many thanks sir! I'm very grateful for given me that detailed steps on how I can connect srt4922A to two TV sets!!!" Actually, we have srt4669XII, srt4330 in our house already. I bought this 4922A just this afternoon. Because according my dealer, this srt 4922A is the decoder we can use to connect TWO tv sets. Please I need a brief answer from you sir. Could we have used the other two decoders to connect to two tv sets? If prof Olenyi or any other Guru is around notify them of my post. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
I tried the Old default frequency of the OTA symbol rate of Mytv setting and it always write bad signal. I then tried the new symbol rate of mytv 15.222 H 29950 but the receiver will not upgrade. Immediately I change the frequency the receiver will display letter O still and until I switch it off.. Pls help me my receiver is Str4940
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Boadu: Oooh I can't even find words to express my gratitudes to Prof Olenyi. Many many thanks sir! I'm very grateful for given me that detailed steps on how I can connect srt4922A to two TV sets!!!" Actually, we have srt4669XII, srt4330 in our house already. I bought this 4922A just this afternoon. Because according my dealer, this srt 4922A is the decoder we can use to connect TWO tv sets. Please I need a brief answer from you sir. Could we have used the other two decoders to connect to two tv sets? If prof Olenyi or any other Guru is around notify them of my post. Thanks

Of course. The two former could have done the job for u. Note; any receiver or electronics with ''RF out'' port at the back can connect two tv's. But it's the same channel that the two tv's will be showing. The channels will be controlled from the receiver.

Even receiver's or electronics without ''RF out'' port can still be made to connect two tv's if u purchase an ''AV to RF converter/modulator'' from ur electronics dealer (quite cheap for the basic one's).

I'll advise u get a ''dual view'' lnb and use it to replace ur current lnb . So u can connect the 4669x with the second tv to give u more versatility so the second tv can be independent of the first one and the channels can be changed as desired.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Boadu: Oooh I can't even find words to express my gratitudes to Prof Olenyi. Many many thanks sir! I'm very grateful for given me that detailed steps on how I can connect srt4922A to two TV sets!!!" Actually, we have srt4669XII, srt4330 in our house already. I bought this 4922A just this afternoon. Because according my dealer, this srt 4922A is the decoder we can use to connect TWO tv sets. Please I need a brief answer from you sir. Could we have used the other two decoders to connect to two tv sets? If prof Olenyi or any other Guru is around notify them of my post. Thanks
Yes.you could have used the rx 69 to connect two tv set through the rf output at the back of the receiver. once you connect it to the second tv set. you scan the tv channels and there you go. all the channels on your primary tv set will also appear using uhf frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
naijaobi:
MUVI tv..at intelsat 20

But intelsat muvi tv,has stopped some decoders,I nid oda satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 12:55am On Jul 19, 2013
@ Prof Olenyi&Hon Ogojohn, I appreciate your explanations. I'm most grateful. Please one more thing: is there any particular feature which 4922A possesses that 4922 lacks?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtuko2(m): 5:44am On Jul 19, 2013
How do I input dcw into strong 4922 decoder since they are 32 characters while in the code menu ie 8282 only 16 characters are allowed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by uchechuwku: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2013
Congrats to 4669XII owners. The new OTA upgrade from MYTV solves the issue with Infinity channels and TVC channels..
Wld try and check if the patch is available on crosat's website later on.
Enjoy your decoders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.