Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442649 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Ussals: @all am having an issue with a friend's 4922, its slow in picking what is pressed on remote control, av changed batteries yet no difference, don't know what could be d problem

Try a different remote on it or better still update the software.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
n9jaboy:
If you have cheap access and you like streaming online videos alot, why don't you just go for Google Chromecast @ $35. See link below for features: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/chromecast-features/
I would love to buy one,but it is meant for Tv's HDMI though my tv is flat lcd but lack HDMI port. Or can it also work on receiver?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2013
olenyi:

Try a different remote on it or better still update the software.

Regards.
I'd updated it already yestErday with d latest software bt it make no difference, I will find another remote n try it. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Become self employed or earn extra income

Courses Includes

1. CCTV Cameras Installation
2. Intercom Telephone Installation
3. VSAT Installation
4. Networking & System Integrating
5. FTA & Pay TV Satellite Installation

Duration: 5Days
Time: 9am-1.30pm, 3pm-6pm daily
Fee: Totally Free
Number of Participant: 30persons only per Location (for maximum skill acquisation)

Training would be held at verious locations in Lagos, Benin, Ekpoma,Auchi Sapele, Warri, Asaba, Ibadan,, Akure, Ore, Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Otukpo, Makurdi, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Eket.

This Training will be 70% practical

For registration, Date and Venue details,

Call: 07035588336, 08071753363
or email: gaboninfotech@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hkth: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
I need an installer for HH motor within Cape Coast and Takoradi.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Boadu: Pls is anybody in Sub-sahara Africa still hitting green on turksat 3A @ 42E? If yes, pls check the channels in there whether they make ADVERT on TURKEY v GHANA friendly match on WEDNESDAY. Better still, I'll appreciate greately if anybody can update me on how I can TRACK Turkey's Sports channel which will likely show that MATCH.
Do track with this 12701 V 6590,12682 V 8880
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
abymoore: Gud day all. Plz what is the dish size for amos 5 cband...... Im in akwa ibom. Thanks

Can someone plz answer me o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
abymoore:

60cm to 90cm dish will do the job for you @Abymoore
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
hello house, am planning to track yahsat 1 on 53east with 90cm dish in ibadan.
anyone who have it nailed in southwestern nigeria should please advise.
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Many thanks sir.
Lanceosas: Do track with this 12701 V 6590,12682 V 8880
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
pofolo: hello house, am planning to track yahsat 1 on 53east with 90cm dish in ibadan.
thanks

I have done Yahsat in abeokuta. whats your challenge?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls i want to know if this connection is wright , i saw it somewhere , a single lnbf was used to feed two decoder i.e the lnbf was feeding a dstv decoder and a cable was join to it to feed another strong decoder through disceq switch but have disconnect it . What i want to know is that is it proper that way before i replace it with twin lnbf
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Seyilome: I would love to buy one,but it is meant for Tv's HDMI though my tv is flat lcd but lack HDMI port. Or can it also work on receiver?

U can as well buy HDMI to AV conveerter to use
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
okoegualek:

U can as well buy HDMI to AV conveerter to use

I sell Converter for TVs. I have HDMI to AV converters
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ctl africa is bk on intelsat 20(mytv)

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fomat11: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please dont get offended. My Mytv multitv decoder srt4922A is working getting basic 20 channels. Please what do i do to get more channels please? i m in gh. You can paste me link to get it as well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
gabon:

I have done Yahsat in abeokuta. whats your challenge?

Please @gabon ,which kind of seize of dish you use at your end (Abeokuta ) to track yahsat ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Arelukman:

Please @gabon ,which kind of seize of dish you use at your end (Abeokuta ) to track yahsat ?

74cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
[/quote]
pofolo: hello house, am planning to track yahsat 1 on 53east with 90cm dish in ibadan.
thanks
@ pofolo,
get yourself 3m dish for yahsat. 90cm dish cannot do it.

@ gabon,
Really? tell me that you are joking or maybe you are pulling pofolo's leg.
gabon:

74cm dish
[quote author=gabon]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
yahsat braodband and not TV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
gabon:

for how much?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
gabon:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fomat11: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please i have a multitv srt4922A. Can i watch Cnn , Aljazera and other channels? Someone help na,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
obnelly: Anybody with 4m and above should try astra.19•2e.
Umasoor.u should give the house the number of tps you are able to get with your 4m.

Dear Obnelly are you stil getting 19E and 28E Uk beam?if so whats your dish size!am planin to go fridge reception on these birds soon!thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls house what are the type of sat i can get from west side with 90cm dish i live in ilorin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
gabon: yahsat braodband and not TV

What exactly is wrong with u. Who is talking about broadband here.

Just keep quiet if u have nothing to offer.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
abymoore:
@gabon I meant amos 5 c-band not ku band.........@ all cause im using 1.8m already but green dont wanna pop up. plz do i need the diaelectric plate like in irib and pls gimme a strong frequency for it plz help......thank in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
abymoore:
@gabon I meant amos 5 c-band not ku band.........@ all cause im using 1.8m already but green dont wanna pop up. plz do i need the diaelectric plate like in irib and pls gimme a strong frequency for it plz help......thank in advance
as for whether u need dielectric plate d answer is yes cuz all d frequencies are circular bt i cant say d preferred freq.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
thanks
its 52.5e hmmmm 90cm in ibadan grin?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adedayor08(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
hello folks
plz is this epl on aljazeera viewable in nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fomat11: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please i have a multitv srt4922A. Can i watch Cnn , Aljazera and other channels? I am in Ghana. Someone help please,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
adedayor08: hello folks
plz is this epl on aljazeera viewable in nigeria
yes if You have the card and the require dis size

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wisz1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.