Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5449787 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2013
DAMOCA: IS IT POSIBLE TO CATCH JOY TV WITH STRONG SRT 4669.

Depends on ur location. But yes. It is.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2013
trek4000:
But etcwest can you just give me an idea on the exact position for this bird is it that the dish is raised up when moving from Eutelsat36A/B or is it lowered and secondly what's the size of the dish you're using Coz I was trying using a 1.8m dish?
the adjustment had to come from ur dish;when standing in front after getting 36 sat then shift the dish to right an inch then start tweek ur lnbf and as u are tracking.goodlluck
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2013
Kosemanik: Pls house what satelite can give me adult movie most especialy on 90cm or 1m pls frequency
nss 7 but it is late night something with black box ur good to go. Hope you are not in one room with children?

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
trek4000: Lunsat can you confirm that I can get Astra 2f on 28 degrees in kafue, etcwest says he is able to get it with 80% picture quality in Luanshya.

Its very easy.....get 36a first....then go down a bit to your left ....just about 20 cm down and left of 36a when you are standing behind the dish.

It's quiet easy to get even in Kafue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nnachi404: nss 7 but it is late night something with black box ur good to go. Hope you are not in one room with children?
wat is d name of d channel and is it free to air
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Plz s their any code to unlock scramble channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
With 'black box' and you are talking FTA?quote author=Bowofola213] wat is d name of d channel and is it free to air[/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hw much is c-band lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
trek4000: Lunsat can you confirm that I can get Astra 2f on 28 degrees in kafue, etcwest says he is able to get it with 80% picture quality in Luanshya.
th gurus hv said it all.am using 90cm.its very easy to track.frm 36a,mov it 2d left abt 20cm if ur behnd th dsh & raise th dish up.in fact i thnk astra 2f channels hv good pictures thn 16e & 17e.and good movies too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bowofola213: Plz s their any code to unlock scramble channels
yes their code 2unlock any srumble channel.bt it depends on type of encryption "scrumble type". Eg.biss,nagra,irdeto,seca,viacces,cryptoworks etc.some like biss dont change often so u cn hv it open a channel.bt some like irdeto usd by DSTV,change every second so u need a to imput d code evry second.and some like nagra 1 can change evry second or minute bt predictable.like in sequence ie 2+2=4,4+4=8.some decoder can guess ths and open th channl.bt irdeto can eg add,subtract,put sequre root etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
etcwest: yes their code 2unlock any srumble channel.bt it depends on type of encryption "scrumble type". Eg.biss,nagra,irdeto,seca,viacces,cryptoworks etc.some like biss dont change often so u cn hv it open a channel.bt some like irdeto usd by DSTV,change every second so u need a to imput d code evry second.and some like nagra 1 can change evry second or minute bt predictable.like in sequence ie 2+2=4,4+4=8.some decoder can guess ths and open th channl.bt irdeto can eg add,subtract,put sequre root etc.
plz am using strong 4669x plz can u give me some code 2 open conax nd nagravision channels plz i need ur reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
@etcwest, thanks 4 dat information i'v searched for it but no way. kindly assist me with some codes, how to use them and probably d site to view them. Here's my email inioluwa36@yahoo.com. Can they work on any Rx . Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
trek4000: Hi Guru' out there I'm trying to nail Astra 2F on 28degree East so I get Multi tv but in futility, I have managed Eutelsat 36A/B and also 16 and 17degree East satellites but for this its a hard nut to crack. Any help will be appreciated. I'm in Lusaka,Zambia.

Sorry I didnt check internet yersterday. I think Ilish answered your question accuratetly. The thing to keep in mind is that Astra 2f with respect to Lusaka is almost exactly at the top of the clerkbelt and it is almost exactly north. This gives you two ways to get it (i) If your dish is pointing exactly north you can get it by simply raising your dish up and down. (ii) If you want to use 36A (standing behind the dish) as a reference you raise the dish afew cm up (remember you are trying to locate the top of the arc)while swinging the dish to your left afew centimetres.

Another thing to remember is that because Astra 2F is at the top of the arc with respect to Lusaka, the skew should be zero if you want maximum signal, meaning the tail of the lnb should point down. Astra 2F has a strong signal hence you will not miss it if you have the correct TP.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
I blindscanned on 17 east and i got Bollywood but scrambled,hw can i Unscramble it please,am begging!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
@all, kindly assist me. I did ota menu upgrading for 69 and 75 rx and have 9ja tv nta opened but other infinity and consat channels on 17e i.e daarsat weren't open, pls what do i do. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
what is the code to unlock infinity channels and TV3 on 28e.
my email is dphirimabvuto@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please someone shud help me,I am usin a 2.4m motorized mesh dish...I get all d channelz on 36'e(dstv positn)..but can't get mbc,setanta,rdv....why?....I nid help asap please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'm planning to track Optima Sports. But I first need some info from those who have it already. Please I want someone to tell me the EPL matches which Optima Sports showed this weekend. I count on your usual co-operation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
RAW live on nilesat now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Boadu: Hello House, please is the Redline decoder still on the market? Or do we have other decoders that work like the Redline decoder. Whoever has knowledge about my request can respond. We urgently need some of these decoders to buy.
Do research on your own/Use google...type satellite receiver + gift and see what shows up/ some of them comes with time limit/ some are on going_no time limit...you are own your own grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
what channel and TP also my i know the dish size for nilesat and is it FTA. pliz i really need this lnfo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by taiwom33: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
obnelly:
Is there any big deal on that sat?Idman tv has moved to azerspace1 46e.You should concentrate on that sat than turksat for now.If you are willing to enjoy free EPL with free biss.
is azerspace1 46e receivable in nigeria with 3mtr dish ?.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
pliz jackobet am wait for the dish size u're using to catch LIVE RAW (NILESAT)PLIZ SEND even the TP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fomat11: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Jackobite: RAW live on nilesat now
RAW? WHATS RAW? GIVE ME SAT AND FREQUENCY AND SR
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Boadu: Hello House, please is the Redline decoder still on the market? Or do we have other decoders that work like the Redline decoder. Whoever has knowledge about my request can respond. We urgently need some of these decoders to buy.

Yest it is on market and it is rocking and all EPL are live on Redline
if you are in Ghana it is very easy for you in Accra it is there and in kumasi you can find it very easy

and if you are in Nigeria read http://naijabuz.your-talk.com/t402p25-redline-receivers#3825
or https://www.nairaland.com/1219069/redline-satellite-receivers/2

and you will be ok
with redline receiver no need anything again just plug and play Redline receivers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
one of my friend have multi lnbf for multitv and DStv, amos 5 and multitv in Kumasi Ghana no need to use ropes and all nyanmanyama things just to double LNBF

i will post pictures very soon when he allow me to do so
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
I think this redline will be our last hope. Because always dealers deceive us into buying black boxes which later turn to go ON and OFF every minute. @ I Hacked, we have trust in you so don't hide anything from us. Pls does this Redline also go off when the Internet service go down? Pls is there any guarantee that the channels will be stable even if the Network go down? Let me read your reply to my questions b4 I go in for one. Thanks
I Hacked:

Yest it is on market and it is rocking and all EPL are live on Redline
if you are in Ghana it is very easy for you in Accra it is there and in kumasi you can find it very easy

and if you are in Nigeria read http://naijabuz.your-talk.com/t402p25-redline-receivers#3825
or https://www.nairaland.com/1219069/redline-satellite-receivers/2

and you will be ok
with redline receiver no need anything again just plug and play Redline receivers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 2:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Free Training! Free Training!! Free Training!!!

Become self employed or earn extra income

Courses Includes

1. CCTV Cameras Installation
2. Intercom Telephone Installation
3. VSAT Installation
4. Networking & System Integrating
5. FTA & Pay TV Satellite Installation

Duration: 5Days
Time: 9am-1.30pm, 3pm-6pm daily
Fee: Totally Free
Number of Participant: 30persons only per Location (for maximum skill acquisation)

Training would be held at verious locations in Lagos, Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi, Sapele, Warri, Asaba, Ibadan,, Akure, Ore, Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Otukpo, Makurdi, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Eket.

This Training will be 70% practical

For registration, Date and Venue details,

Call: 07035588336, 08071753363
or email: gaboninfotech@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trek4000: 5:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Strong has introduced another Mpeg4 free to air decorder which according to them is as good as the 4930 its just that its purely free to air its being called the srt 4920. Try and check it out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2013
trek4000: Strong has introduced another Mpeg4 free to air decorder which according to them is as good as the 4930 its just that its purely free to air its being called the srt 4920. Try and check it out.
bro u are really far behind...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mishulundu: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Yah its a good receiver as i own one but i don't advise any other person to buy it cos it has some short comings which i cannot explain, I have just parked it now and gone back to strong.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Plz i nide code 2 unscrambled conax channel

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.