Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443479 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2013
taiwom33: is azerspace1 46e receivable in nigeria with 3mtr dish ?.
This azerspace1 @46 east is important to focus on this forum ,if you check this web site properly (http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_premier_ONLY.php) ,it show that IDMAN TV Show special premier league match that we are looking for as FTA but it's work with a BISS key . @all ,let open our mind on this satellite call Azerspace1 @ 46 East now !!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FRANKSAT: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Today is my 1st time of posting here. I sell satellite receivers and dishes. Pls I want to reach Olenyi and Odilebe. My email is kyeifrank763@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
plz guys in the house, what size of dish can one use to track azerspace1 sat and the tps. plz embarassedzz someone should reply me now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello satellite folks and gurus.

I live in epe lagos.
I want to get MBC 1,2,3,4,Action and JSC Sports +1 - +10 (will purchase a card if needed)

What do I need? Dish size? best KU lnb? 4922 / 4669 decoder ?

I called someone off a reference on this thread, I was quoted N110,000 (steep) for a 4.7m dish and N30,000 of Al Jazeera 1yr subscription.

He said on a 4m dish is possible but the signal would go at sunset (5pm).

I am open to any cheaper alternative (not DSTV) if possible. It doesn't have to be Al Jazeera.
Also the dish size is a problem, because it's quite big.

Essentially, what is the smallest size dish /decoder / subscription I can watch the Premier League at my location?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=coderXO]Hello satellite folks and gurus.

I live in epe lagos.
I want to get MBC 1,2,3,4,Action and JSC Sports +1 - +10 (will purchase a card if needed)

I called someone off a reference on this thread, I was quoted N110,000 (steep) for a 4.7m dish and N30,000 of Al Jazeera 1yr subscription.

I am open to any cheaper alternative (not DSTV) if possible. It doesn't have to be Al Jazeera.

Essentially, what is the smallest size dish /decoder / subscription I can watch the Premier League at my location?

[/quote 4669
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
mishulundu: Yah its a good receiver as i own one but i don't advise any other person to buy it cos it has some short comings which i cannot explain, I have just parked it now and gone back to strong.

Redline is very much okay and way to go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
coderXO: Hello satellite folks and gurus.

I live in epe lagos.

in epe with 3.6 meter fiber or pan you will get all what u want without any loss of signal at 5pm or any time either on nile sat or hot bird just motorized the dish and you will surprised the kind of channels you will have at your beck and call have a nice day.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Arelukman:
This azerspace1 @46 east is important to focus on this forum ,if you check this web site properly (http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_premier_ONLY.php) ,it show that IDMAN TV Show special premier league match that we are looking for as FTA but it's work with a BISS key . @all ,let open our mind on this satellite call Azerspace1 @ 46 East now !!!!

This sat doesn't have much to offer africans.

[img]http://www.azercosmos.az/assets/Uploads/bandmapcband7.png[/img]

The main channels are in asia and european beams.

[img]http://www.azercosmos.az/assets/Uploads/bandmapcband9.png[/img]

[img]http://www.azercosmos.az/assets/Uploads/kbeueirp2.png[/img]

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2013
FRANKSAT: Today is my 1st time of posting here. I sell satellite receivers and dishes. Pls I want to reach Olenyi and Odilebe. My email is kyeifrank763@gmail.com
What is the deal...my mail add odilibe1@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2013
mishulundu: Yah its a good receiver as i own one but i don't advise any other person to buy it cos it has some short comings which i cannot explain, I have just parked it now and gone back to strong.
Good boxes automatically updates itself..instead of running up and down with usb flash drive.. For channel update grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2013
odilibe: Good boxes automatically updates itself..instead of running up and down with usb flash drive.. For channel update grin

What of strong? Though I think that's what they've started with the new OTA downloads.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2013
oga @olenyi, please what would your recommendation be for me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2013
Plz any code 2 unlock scramble channel on strong decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Bowofola213: Plz any code 2 unlock scramble channel on strong decoder

My brother....same question has been repeated in the last 2 pages or so...if there is no response to your question it means it means such question is not meant for a forum like this. In short, no keys here I think
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
If you see a $ sign against any channel, it is not meant to beautify that channel. It means you have to pay b4 you watch. You can easily find on the internet keys to any channel that has $ sign but enscrypted in 'Biss'. The rest which have been enscrypted in '' Irdeto, conax, viaccess, videoguard, mediaguard, nagravision etc have no keys on the internet. You can nevertheless, enter into such channels by 1st, seeking permision from the black magician .
Bowofola213: Plz any code 2 unlock scramble channel on strong decoder

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
coderXO: oga @olenyi, please what would your recommendation be for me?

4922A

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
olenyi:

4922A

Regards.

What about dish size and card?
Can I purchase from you or can you give a reference to someone/somewhere I can purchase?
(wanting to get MBC Action,1,2,3,4 and "ALL" English Premier League matches in Epe Lagos)

Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
coderXO:

What about dish size and card?
Can I purchase from you or can you give a reference to someone/somewhere I can purchase?
(wanting to get MBC Action,1,2,3,4 and "ALL" English Premier League matches in Epe Lagos)

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/417

Also, I think @hotandholy and @umassor also can help u out.

But u need minimum of 3m dish.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
This is my set up 4 c-band and ku-band......but am unable 2 receive c-band satellites(only 68.5)...and am unable 2 receive eultesat 16'e...but I do receive amos 5,eutelsal 17'e....pls help....I stay in benin city....and d dish in d pic is facin intelsat68.5'E

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pedronaran62: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=pedronaran62]hi am living in gweru, zimbabwe. is it possible to nail astra 2 f multi tv channels here in gweru.according to lyngsat maps , the footprint covers the north of zimbabwe.i have a 1.8m pan dish. mpeg 4 openbox and a inverto black high gain lnb. how to i track this satellite, i have managed to get 36east and 33 east very easily , but no luck on astra 2f. can some satellite gurus please help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agitator: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
pboy2buzy: This is my set up 4 c-band and ku-band......but am unable 2 receive c-band satellites(only 68.5)...and am unable 2 receive eultesat 16'e...but I do receive amos 5,eutelsal 17'e....pls help....I stay in benin city....and d dish in d pic is facin intelsat68.5'E

no cable connecting ur cband lnb to the receiver wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
agitator:

no cable connecting ur cband lnb to the receiver wink

I disconnected d c-band since I cudnt maximize d use,av got my disecq wit me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls house can i use strong decoder to watch or track delta satilite cable if yes what is the tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
pboy2buzy:

I disconnected d c-band since I cudnt maximize d use,av got my disecq wit me
your dish is not perfectly align hence that is why you can not receive the other c band satellite also your lnb screw is not okay your metal label let it face the sky.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
pboy2buzy: This is my set up 4 c-band and ku-band......but am unable 2 receive c-band satellites(only 68.5)...and am unable 2 receive eultesat 16'e...but I do receive amos 5,eutelsal 17'e....pls help....I stay in benin city....and d dish in d pic is facin intelsat68.5'E

If your dish is motorised, set the LNB cable to point downwards when your dish is pointing north, Then as the dish moves east or west the LNB will tilt to the correct skew angle for each sat. If you dont do this the LNB will always be skewed wrong as the dish is tracking the clerkbelt and some sats will be hard to catch. If the dish is not motorised get the correct skew angle from www.dishpointer.com and use that to set your LNB.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
House my 36.e free chanls quality they show red except disg and cctv. Pls what shld i i do. Or shld I move to amos?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Seyilome: House my 36.e free chanls quality they show red except disg and cctv. Pls what shld i i do. Or shld I move to amos?
continue big enjoyment ,that signal is back ....Just watch out for month in next few month ...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Are you sure you inserted the dielectric plate In your c-band lnb feed to receive other satellites with circular polarity i.e L/R ! If you can receive good signal @ 68.5east C-band, depending on your dish size you should be able to receive other C-band satellites that are on the same ARC ,here are the list of satellites at same arc; thaicom @ 78.5east,apstar 7 @ 76.5east, intelsat 22 @ 72.1east, intelsat 20 @ 68.5east, intelsat 906 @ 64.2east, intelsat 902 @ 62.east, intelsat 904 @ 60east, nss12 @ 57east, paksat @ 38east, arabsat @ 30.5east, arabsat 5c @ 20east, intelsat @ 1west, eutelsat @ 5west, express @ 11west, intelsat 901@ 18west, nss7 @ 20west, ses4 @ 22west, intelsat 905 @ 24.5west, intelsat 907 @ 27.5 west, intelsat 25 @ 31.5west, intelsat 903 @ 34.5west, nss10 @ 37.6 west and 50west....

Where 36east,28east,5east,7east,16east seems to be on a different arc...

To receive all satellites on a motorised dish @ different satellite arcs...when dish points at 0degree it should be able to bend side-ways at the left when standing at the back of the dish or when pointing dish on intesat @ 1west your dish should also bend side-ways and points at 2angles...then 7east 16east 28east 5east will all fall into place

check your dish bracket if it can manuever side-ways at 0degree or at any other angle etc....

cheers cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
olenyi:

What of strong? Though I think that's what they've started with the new OTA downloads.

Regards.
All the same ...though i was actually referring to patch firmware where box...auto-updates bouquet in the case where channel move or add up, with ethernet grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
fg

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.