Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5453546 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jezsie: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
ezo4fta: I notice same in d morning but it is back on now...
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
odilibe: Not actually using 4m bro..... grin

Ur such a mentor!al hav my fibre guy fabricate my dish in a month!crossin ma fingaz!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
greymwasonko: Lunsat ,thanks 4 d information, tel mi is it posible 2 nail irib here in kenya using ku band, if so give us d tp plz

Nabed Irib on 20E...with a 150cm offset eeeasy!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
luvlyluckes: pls to every body in the house.I want to use my 1m (90cm) dish with a c band lnb.I am in Delta State in Nigeria.I want to know the satellites i can use this my 1m dish with c band lnb on and have good signal.I dont know if i can use it 4 amos 5.pls all gurus in the house should reply me.u can also reply me thru dis email:Luvlyluckes@gmail.com
Thts a tough one to nab with a 90cm!tried a 150cm offset with fail cz of the modulation 8psk onwards!
U need a 180cm pan or gud
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganex: @All, what is de prices of 1.8m, 2.4m & 4m dishes.thanks in advance
l dey wait 4 na response abeeeeeeg!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganex: l dey wait 4 na response abeeeeeeg!
What is your location.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by feranmi9(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Arelukman:
The Only way for internet is if you use cccam account to descramble your hotbird signal or I you can request Italia sky smart card from Italy or use fastest and crack doogle .That is option I think you can practice .On hotbird ,there is alot of sports channels that shoe all EPL ,LALIGA ,SERIA ,BUNDESLIGA etc .included FOX SPORTS ,CANAL SPORT etc .Kindly check www.liveonsat.com for your match fixture .
thanks sir, I am grateful sir.. Please how do create cccam account sir, and how do I crack Dongle sir? Thanks sir..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 4:27am On Aug 29, 2013
feranmi 9:
thanks sir, I am grateful sir.. Please how do create cccam account sir, and how do I crack Dongle sir? Thanks sir..

Careful bro ...careful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sexynick: 5:13am On Aug 29, 2013
pls house,what size of dish will nail chinasat 12 in nigeria?thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Plz daarsat pakage is nt working again on amos5 plz is dat true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by prest(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2013
Bowofola213: Plz daarsat pakage is nt working again on amos5 plz is dat true
its not working at my end too, gurus plz confirm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Plz their any person in the house who no where i can buy 1.8m dish in owerri or any part of imo state.plz drop ur numba or direction so dat we can discuss business.plz i need urgent reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by henryvirus(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2013
prest: its not working at my end too, gurus plz confirm
it will come back on air. it has been going on n off lately.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2013
prest: its not working at my end too, gurus plz confirm
Daarsat is nt working here also the signal quality strenght is between 25 to 30. Is it from them or from me? Because it was yestaday that they install it for me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2013
After d installation yesterday i couldn't get daarsat package while consat and infinity package have signal but no audio or video. Is it dat 69xii can not carry d consat and infinity or it need to be upgraded. Gurus in the House kindly help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dompelumi(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Hello All,

I need the assistance of ALL the gurus in the house. I have Aljazeera at home that I have been subscribing to for the past 5years for Jsc +1 to +8. I want to upgrade to full package so as have access to +9,+10 and the HD channels so that I can watch all the EPL matches. I went on to buy strong decoder SRT4922a. When my installer remove the old decoder and plug in the cable to the 4922a, there was no signal at all for ALL the frequencies even though the frequencies are already in the decoder. But when we plugged in back the old decoder, signal will be there and I will be able to watch my usual +1 to +8
@olenyi and other gurus in the house what do I need to do to get signal on this new 4992a? Please assist your brother in need of help. I can be reached on this email logicalmindreasonwell@aol.com.
Thank you for your prompt anticipated assistance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2013
hi house! 4meter fibre dish NEW needed cost price and expected signal quality on testing before purchase on nilesat and hotbird. Message my number.ibadan destination.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingmayah: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Ball22: Plz their any person in the house who no where i can buy 1.8m dish in owerri or any part of imo state.plz drop ur numba or direction so dat we can discuss business.plz i need urgent reply

@Ball22. I am from Imo state, but stay in Anambra. Hv u tried New Market in owerri, inside the garage or the shops along the road, cos that's where i bought my 1m dish some couple of months ago. Or better still come down to Onitsha(Electronics Market) I am sure u will be taken care of.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
iv been meaning to ask about the loop out port on decoder. does it go into the other TV directly or into another decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ball22: Plz their any person in the house who no where i can buy 1.8m dish in owerri or any part of imo state.plz drop ur numba or direction so dat we can discuss business.plz i need urgent reply
Pls can u get in touch with me. I am in owerri I might be of help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
4llerbuntu: iv been meaning to ask about the loop out port on decoder. does it go into the other TV directly or into another decoder?

Its meant for another decoder. Its the RF out that is meant for tv.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Got aljazeera america today on arabsat 20e .its kind of funny I received all the c band with ku band transponder including irib .its really a crazy satellite world.is any body getting that channel on 20e lately?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tmvince: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
My boss @olenyi.. Last month i was a newbie, nw all thanks 2 yhu i've gotten better @ nailing some signals. Buh nw i have another question, pls where can i nail fta channels that shows movies?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
obnelly: Got aljazeera america today on arabsat 20e .its kind of funny I received all the c band with ku band transponder including irib .its really a crazy satellite world.is any body getting that channel on 20e lately?

Pls expantiate further did u use ku lnbf or c band lnbf?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tmvince: My boss @olenyi.. Last month i was a newbie, nw all thanks 2 yhu i've gotten better @ nailing some signals. Buh nw i have another question, pls where can i nail fta channels that shows movies?

What of joy tv? Are u not ok with the movies it shows?

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
obnelly: Got aljazeera america today on arabsat 20e .its kind of funny I received all the c band with ku band transponder including irib .its really a crazy satellite world.is any body getting that channel on 20e lately?
pls throw more light on dis, ur boys ar willing to learn. 10q
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
and nilesat if u dont mind but ZTv on multi tv should be fine my brother!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tmvince: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.

Tracked it today.. D movies are good.. Buh is dat the best i can get?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tmvince: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jackobite: and nilesat if u dont mind but ZTv on multi tv should be fine my brother!

We've had nilesat forever bro.. Those mbcs are wack... Buh this ztv is on same beam with joytv na?

Thanks 4 s concern
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mayamiko(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
hw can i track rdv in malawi on 90cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Good news for the IRIB package fans its easily to nab on China sat 12 87.5E on a 90cm offset with a signal quality of 72%
12731H/21998
12705H/22500

My location central kenya!
Happy hunting! smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ur location plz, The size of ur dish n the tp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: niceface(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.