Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5484720 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2013
How many channel are on c-band on amos 5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2013
ganex: Am in need of sum1 to help out wit ma request.E JÓ Ó.
go to www.crosat.us sat section u caeren download it there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Very good observation. This is what we have been complaining about for the last couple of days. This Irib channel is becoming............
naijaobi: this IRIB package must be a witch o..can u believe dat from mornimg till arround 12pm it will be showing very very very clear @ 63%.... 63 percent o... Bt once its 12 pm, d id!ot will turn back to 37% and be red... Smh...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2013
wasman01: Plz Gurus in d house, i took dis pics in my car somewhere in Badagry, it is 90cm dish at 22w position but d dish face d sky direct. plz any Gurus with d idea of FREQ & S. RATE. should help me out cos i wish to nail d bird with 1.8cm. MY REGARD to all
if i am not mistaken thats w3a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Boadu: Very good observation. This is what we have complaining about for last couple of days. This Irib channel is becoming............
bro its 11.40 nw and am watching the whole irib nw at 63% very loud and clear.. For u to knw what am saying, Irib varsesh is showing swimming currently.. I will report back by 12 pm...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi: this IRIB package must be a witch o..can u believe dat from mornimg till arround 12pm it will be showing very very very clear @ 63%.... 63 percent o... Bt once its 12 pm, d id!ot will turn back to 37% and be red... Smh...
d witch needs deliverance by prayer & fasting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
bro its 11.40 nw and am watching the whole irib nw at 63% very loud and clear.. For u to knw what am saying, Irib varsesh is showing swimming currently.. I will report back by 12 pm...
pls! Can u teach me ow i can track IRIB with ma 2.4m...pls help me out...thinkn of nilesat 101 b4
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Plz s sliverbird stil free 2 air on 36degree
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
SITUATION REPORT: Guys, its 1.20pm nw and my irib is still stable at 63%... cheesy cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
IT4ALL: pls! Can u teach me ow i can track IRIB with ma 2.4m...pls help me out...thinkn of nilesat 101 b4
bro what satellite are u currently receiving or rather do u get aljezeera news at arabsat @20 east?
Ansa dis and we'll continue frm there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Plz guru i bought a new c-band lnb 2day so i want 2 use it 2 track amos 5 but it was so painful 2 me dat on d ku band lnb work and d c-band did nt pop out plz any help or is my setting wrong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drpialabi: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Good pm every one. I want to install this IRIB with my 1.8m dish next week. Which is best LNB that i can buy. Also, will my 4922 strong decoder be useful. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Irib has been RED on my 69XII for the past week. Just this afternoon, Surprisingly &miraculously, it poped GREEN(71%) without my touching the dish. I just don't know what is happening.
naijaobi:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Smilelo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]I was watching metro digital cable when I saw this advertisement about HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE AND ICORD +. and I also check for it in the internet. I like it very well, and I will like to buy it. but I don't know where I can get it in Nigeria. please I will like my fellow members here to give me the information where I can buy the HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE in Nigeria. why I like it is because of the picture quality and also the more HD channels that it has. What is the difference between the HUMAX HD ICORD + AND THE HUMAX HD FOXSAT FREE. I will like you to put more light to IT so that I can understand what it means.HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE does this humax foxsat hd free means that you will have access to all HD movies and channel or tv show when I say free I mean bout HD and free to air HD channels and also the ADSPORT PACKAGE. and ICORD HD + 500 GB RECORDABLE HARD DISK. and also ICORD HD WITH ADSPORTS PACKAGE. so let me know what its means so that I will understand the one I will buy. what I want is only the HUMAX HD receiver that will show HD CHANNELS because the picture are very clear then an ordinary channel . and I believe the HUMAX HD will work in Nigeria. I Want to know where I can buy it in Nigeria and what it will cost me in Nigerian currency. thanks as I look forward for your reply . my facebook ID is; D Boss Smile. u can send me a friend request so that it will be easy for communication. thanks as I look forward to hear 4r u. I NEED THIS HUMAX HD BAD BAD.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
bro what satellite are u currently receiving or rather do u get aljezeera news at arabsat @20 east?
Ansa dis and we'll continue frm there.
i havent track it @ all...i just want u to teach me ow to track it...i ve 2.4m pan dish fƠ̴͡я̲̅ ib...A̶̲̥̅♏ in ib...pls help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bowofola213: Plz s sliverbird stil free 2 air on 36degree
nope
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Plz i bought a c-band lnb to track amos 5 but it did nt pop out green but d ku band singnal s k plz any help or hw wil i do d c-band settings
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
GH-ONE:
Irib has been RED on my 69XII for the past week. Just this afternoon, Surprisingly &miraculously, it poped GREEN(71%) without my touching the dish. I just don't know what is happening.
my brother am as surprised as u are o.. Lets just blv it will continue to b stable
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
hi house. i just bought another dish n i want to get those channels on dstv position or joy tv.
can anybody pls drop me d steps involed? tanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
IT4ALL: i havent track it @ all...i just want u to teach me ow to track it...i ve 2.4m pan dish fƠ̴͡я̲̅ ib...A̶̲̥̅♏ in ib...pls help me
ok bro if u av tracked amos 5@17 east, input 4054H27500 at any cband satellite in ur receiver, mek sure ur dish settings at d receiver is set well... Then move ur dish a little bit downwards...just a little bit... U shud hit green..
Wen u hit green there, then input 3964V30000.. Scan and irib will pop out...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
please guys i just track mbc.. I got mbc2 but didnt see mbc3.. Whch one plays ball
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
sexy74: @ USSAIS
Thanks for the explanation.
I am able to get +9 and +10 but its not showing.
Please what's the name of this special LNB ur are talking about and how much is it?
Getting a 2.4M disg placed might be difficult for me since am in a rented appartment due to lack of space.
Expecting your response my Oga at the ToP.
the +9 and +10 u were getting was from atlantic bird7 NWA beam which unfortunately Aljazeera have stopped those channels for a reason i think connected to epl right. for lnb there is premium2 hd, inverto quad, santec etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
R2bees: please guys i just track mbc.. I got mbc2 but didnt see mbc3.. Whch one plays ball
dont get yourself worried, thats d one that shows football
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Plz i bought a c-band lnb to track amos 5 but it did nt pop out green but d ku band singnal s k plz any help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Plz i bought a c-band lnb to track amos 5 but it did nt pop out green but d ku band singnal s k plz any help?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
excellence44: hi house. i just bought another dish n i want to get those channels on dstv position or joy tv.
can anybody pls drop me d steps involed? tanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bowofola213: Plz i bought a c-band lnb to track amos 5 but it did nt pop out green but d ku band singnal s k plz any help?
jst make c-band as primary n then attach ku
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Smilelo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
PLS GUYS HELP ME ENTER THIS SITE THERE . humaxdigital.com/me/products/. OUT OF THIS 3 TOP RECIEVERS OR DECODER MENTION IN THIS SITE I GAVE YOU PEOPLE ABOVE WHICH ONE DO THINK I SHOULD BUY AND WHICH SIZE OF DISH DO YOU THINK WILL BE GOOD 4 ME TO GET ALL THE HD CHANNELS. THE RECIEVERS ARE HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE, ICORD + ,ICORD + ADSPORT PACKAGE.

OUR PEOPLE SAY PERSON WAY DEY ASK QUESTION NO DEY MISS ROAD. I BEG AND I BEG MAKE UNA HELP ME AND 4 WHERE I GO FIT BUY AM 4 LAGOS.

I DEY STAY 4 P.H CITY. AM SMILE BY NAME.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Smilelo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THAT DISH [quote author=excellence44][/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
is d small one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
is d small dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hello

Sorry o. Pls mugun here

Is this attached pic what they call diseq to join multiple LNB to one decoder?

Me sef be jjc for dis side

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: periphetes and 1 guest(s)