Stats: 3,165,050 members, 7,859,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5484596 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Plz can any1 give me d frequency 2 track amos 5 c-band lnbf
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
My MBC2 is cracking.. I dont know if its same everywhere
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
4llerbuntu: Hello

Sorry o. Pls mugun here

Is this attached pic what they call diseq to join multiple LNB to one decoder?

Me sef be jjc for dis side
Why asking ....it is written 4way splitter not diseqc....it can join 4 receivers from one lnb port...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
odilibe: Why asking ....it is written 4way splitter not diseqc....it can join 4 receivers from one lnb port...

Sorry bruv. I wanted to be sure because one fool of a satellite wares seller kept insisting that was it or rather that it served the same purpose even tho it clearly said otherwise on the pack..

That's why I had to be a mugun to clarify.....
Which makes me even happier I insulted the mumu.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by notindome(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
odilibe: Why asking ....it is written 4way splitter not diseqc....it can join 4 receivers from one lnb port...
is it possible then after connecting lets say 4lnbs together with 4way disec, then the single point output will be connected to a 2/4way splitter? will this work?if yes is there any additional setting for the recievers? thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oshinmichael: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
teewhy06: 12034H27500
can i hit green on dis frequecy with 60cm dish and a mpeg2 decorder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
download it in ur PC and unzip it.. Or better still unzip it with winzip on phone..
house,how do i download,and install winzip so dat i can unzip file.i went to d site,but do not kmow how to download and imstall on my Android phone,pls i need help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
ok bro if u av tracked amos 5@17 east, input 4054H27500 at any cband satellite in ur receiver, mek sure ur dish settings at d receiver is set well... Then move ur dish a little bit upwards...just a little bit... U shud hit green..
Wen u hit green there, then input 3964V30000.. Scan and irib will pop out...
Objection, de dish shud be brought down a little cos 20e is below 17e.hope u copy dat.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
ganex: Objection, de dish shud be brought down a little cos 20e is below 17e.hope u copy dat.
yea u are right bro..typographical error.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mayamiko(m): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2013
@PIDZO i want ur phon number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2013
naijaobi:
yea u are right bro..typographical error.

Goodnews!

Just nailed this elusive bird after chasing it for several months.
60 channels @ 75%, Irib here I come.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Hello gentlemen

Please i need to ask, is there any special way or rule of thumb that one can apply to easily identify original strong decoders and fake decoders?

these sat tv dealers be straight crooked/ignorant
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2013
4llerbuntu: Hello gentlemen

Please i need to ask, is there any special way or rule of thumb that one can apply to easily identify original strong decoders and fake decoders?

these sat tv dealers be straight crooked/ignorant

Just deal with accredited mytv dealers so that should anything come up, u report direct to mytv for redress should the dealer start acting funny.

Also go to known big dealers and not those little one's.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2013
PLIZ PIPO which channel will show GHANA VS ZAMBIA today or any TP for ZNBC FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2013
notindome:
is it possible then after connecting lets say 4lnbs together with 4way disec, then the single point output will be connected to a 2/4way splitter? will this work?if yes is there any additional setting for the recievers? thank you
it is possible with satellite splitter...i have connected splitter from lnb to diseqc to receiver it worked...but didn't try lnb to diseqc to splitter then to receiver....may be you can just experiment on it grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by codeME: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2013
Hi all,
Please i need someone to help me, i need the biss key for the feed on Amos 5 17E, i have searched and searched with google but cannot see this particular one please someone should help. Pls Note the Feeds on 17 East 12335V27500
or pls direct me to the site u are SURE i will see it. pleeeassee
thanks in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by codeME: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2013
Is there anyone that is getting Orisun tv on Amos 5 C in Nigeria, i want to try this weekend
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2013
codeME: Hi all,
Please i need someone to help me, i need the biss key for the feed on Amos 5 17E, i have searched and searched with google but cannot see this particular one please someone should help. Pls Note the Feeds on 17 Eeast 11801V27500
or pls direct me to the site u are SURE i will see it. pleeeassee
thanks in advance
It has no Biss. it is free.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2013
You can uninstall the winrar on ur machine. After that, double click/right click on the file you want to unzip. Alternatively, you can download winzip from www.filehippo.com
faithchild: house,how do i download,and install winzip so dat i can unzip file.i went to d site,but do not kmow how to download and imstall on my Android phone,pls i need help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Gtv on multi tv
DAMOCA: PLIZ PIPO which channel will show GHANA VS ZAMBIA today or any TP for ZNBC FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Irib is not all that elusive. I think there was problem with the signal transmission for the past weeks
Kingjames:

Goodnews!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Irib is not all that elusive. I think there was problem with the signal transmission for the past weeks. Let's hope it continues unabated!
Kingjames:

Goodnews!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingjames:

Goodnews!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by codeME: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ogojohn: It has no Biss. it is free.
Yes some times you will watch free, and sometimes especially during matches the $ sign will be effective. Well no problem thanks sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
naijaobi:
ok bro if u av tracked amos 5@17 east, input 4054H27500 at any cband satellite in ur receiver, mek sure ur dish settings at d receiver is set well... Then move ur dish a little bit downwards...just a little bit... U shud hit green..
Wen u hit green there, then input 3964V30000.. Scan and irib will pop out...
i really appreciate bro...pls i still need help sa...i need ur contact,either on whatsapp or BBM...i will be glad to be calling u often fƠ̴͡я̲̅ more wisdom...i ve 2.4m of 9 plates ãήϑ with lnb that has.a c-band dual polarity...ΨђåƮ does it mean...pls! I need an urgent answer bro...i will be forever grateful fƠ̴͡я̲̅ ur kind response...pls ãήϑ pls...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
I need more knowledge on dis lnb...a c-band dual polrity...does it mean it work fƠ̴͡я̲̅ c-band ãήϑ ku...it has only one port...pls! Help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
IT4ALL: I need more knowledge on dis lnb...a c-band dual polrity...does it mean it work fƠ̴͡я̲̅ c-band ãήϑ ku...it has only one port...pls! Help me
C-band lnb with dual polarity¤¤simply mean it has both circular polarity R/L añd linear polarity H/V ..that doesn't mean it can work on ku band¤
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bowofola213: Plz guru i bought a new c-band lnb 2day so i want 2 use it 2 track amos 5 but it was so painful 2 me dat on d ku band lnb work and d c-band did nt pop out plz any help or is my setting wrong

Has any1 answered you? Hmmmm i nailed d bird sha.....go some pages back you wil see the pix i posted of amos cband n arabsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
abymoore:

Has any1 answered you? Hmmmm i nailed d bird sha.....go some pages back you wil see the pix i posted of amos cband n arabsat
wich frequency do u use 2 track amos 5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
abymoore:

plz wen u track d c-band wat d signal level of d ku band and do u use di-electric
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
my frnd Irib i nailed is is 79% @ Ib.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
odilibe: C-band lnb with dual polarity¤¤simply mean it has both circular polarity R/L añd linear polarity H/V ..that doesn't mean it can work on ku band¤
pls house can it be used to track nilesat or i shd add anoda ku lnb ãήϑ how will i do that...pls! More light A̶̲̥̅♏ begging...`»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)